Any eurofags willing to talk about their experience with immigrats

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyn0ongj0F8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah sure they are trash never heard any good news about them once in the news an immagrant raped and tried to kill an 18 year old they also get so much shit they dont need when you get put into a temporary location to live immigrants get: get an ipad a bike with an electric motor(1200€ average) a miele washing machine newest model (2000€) expansive laptops and other crap these immigrants came to live in one of those temporary stays near my grammy thank god nothing happend but after all this free shit they had the audacity to complain that there was nothing to do never heard any news about immigrants that wasnt about crime none of the provinces want any immigrants but the damb governments keep shoving them down our throats i wish my government was like poland where they didnt give a shit about europe

sure
>be me, living in very small norther italy city
>everyone knows everyone
>sudden group of 3 nignogs is noticed by few people roaming around our small town looking at houses, on foot
>pics are circulated IN PRINT not via mobile or any web related shit
>2 days after, someone see same nignogs
>spontaneous group of friend meet in 5 minutes because small place = quick pickup and no calls
>10 people surround group of niggers in a small alley with few houses
>niggers get the beating of their lives and in french someone explain them to never come back
>not seen any nigger since then

I don't really have any aside from seeing them occasionally and noting their foul odor and loud demeanor.

"Buy big issue pleesh?"

follow up
>no police report
>day after, find where niggers have home, about 3 km away in the middle of nowhere
>call police and say there is a fight in there
>police go in and find niggers beaten up
>arrest all of them

this was priceless

One asked me for a lighter in a bus station cafe. He lit his cig, gave it back and said "tenks my frend".
Horrible experience, got PTSD.

My town used to be boring. Nothing ever happened here. Since all the immigration garbage started happening, crime all the time. Guess where they're from? My parents are muslim and even they hate them.

Do they smell of old dried meat there too? Its uncanny.

Remember goyim, only those dumb enough to believe trolls would believe in something like the Kalergi plan!

That's a little mean, you should've just killed them. Giving the police useless work.

>go to city
>they're everywhere like hordes
>wonder how much higher trust the country would be without them
>feel sorry for left wing retards advocating their own demise for their new God

I'm certainly not bothering to visit West Europe on my holiday. I want Europe.

Holy shit are they even displacing the fucking homeless..

fucking shit

how the hell did a mocro find Sup Forums

My town. How about you come live with my lovely immigrant neightbours and i'll go live in cushy merica.

youtube.com/watch?v=tyn0ongj0F8

I can't Merkel is monitoring my Sup Forums activity

Modern journalism is no different from propaganda.

You have to roll your eyes at this portrayal. "oh everything is happy, just a few angry meanies, haha aren't they silly and ignorant".

Fuck Straw, too.

been assualted twice when i was alone. one time by arabs in the bus for no apparent reason (though im almost 2m tall and got blonde hair and blue eyes, so thats probably why), no one else in the bus helped me and i had important expensive electronics from my work with me, also dont want a spot on my criminal record which is empty. other time time late at night an african nigger stopped me in the bikelane for no reason too, he grabbed my bike bit i managed to push him away and drove off, my buddy was stabbed right in the neck before by these shit coloured chimpansees, so i am taking no chances when it comes to certain african nationalities.
also had 8-10 retarded arabs run after the car i was in while they threw stones and kicked/punched the car, seemingly because i refused to give them a cigaret. we have golf clubs in that car now at all time. police did nothing.

not to mention all the times arabs tried to rob my buddies and i when we was kids, this was 10-15 years ago.

the other day in the news, police warned that young men in the age 17-25 should be careful when outside of their homes because there was a chance that gangs will shoot them. im not kidding. police said this in an official message.

The reporter honestly isn't THAT bad. He doesn't fully show the scale of the problem though. And yeah fuck jack. Look at our former mayor lol

Start lifting if you don't already and buy a gun if it's legal and keep it at home for when society inevitably implodes.

>need some nig to paint my wall
>get some somali guy standing on a roundabout waiting for work
>pay him some coins out of my pocket for like 3 hrs work
>send him away

Yes. They cry when they find out they're in Romania.

im lifting and most of the men in my family are hunters. im not scared of the invaders, most of them are runt looking little shits.

Yes but there are lots of them and they have zero value for life.

in some way the whole invasion thing have made me stronger mentally and physically. what doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

My sister was in a relationship with an immigrant when she was 16 because she thought they where so cool. All of a sudden she turned she ended it with him and turned to a complete Nazi.
6 years later she told me that he had raped and showed a knife up her vagina because she didn't want to sleep with him.

My cousin was also almost killed by one crazed immigrant with an axe because he called his little sister a paki, luckly he is alot stronger than the paki, and managed to get his axe away from him, then beat his skull in so hard the paki shit had to spend two weeks in hospital.
Guess which one had to got the harshest punishment...

> all of the sudden she turned nazi*
obs

Yesh but you're not a lone warrior, Europe needs stronger and cooler heads too.
You're tall and strong, you could influence others too.
Good luck my man.

I'm at the point now where I think many in Europe have to take up the torch of defence. NGOs and governments hate the citizenry and think nothing will happen to them.

I'm mindful the media don't report some things so much now. Like mayors getting fucked up at their homes because citizens didn't want migrant canters.

>go outside
>see increasing numbers of brown people not speaking my language
That's mostly it.

based italy
ii wish i could do the same in germany
but 99% of the males are pathetic cucks and the bitches are all snitches
they would sell you out (call the police) as soon as you just look at a nigger

Some decent people and usually willing to work hard. Haven't met any that are what like Sup Forums says but I don't live in London so could be different there

Personal experience, few since I rarely leave the house.

The only time I got on a train it was 2 months ago bc my car was broken.
Train stations here in Italy are like Africa at this point. Only niggers use trains, and few Italians. They don't know the existence of shoes, they are all with flipflops and once they are on the train, they stay barefoot.
They talk literally screaming among themselves some kind of ugabuga language.

Aside from that, no bad personal experience.

The bad experience is that the Italian government is deep into 130% GDP public debt and yet they spend 5bln euros for these people.

And they wouldn't even stay in Italy if the northern border were still open. They picky, they would want to live only in Germany or Sweden. After all they ran from a country where they live in shacks made of poopoo and mud, with no electricity, it seems reasonable to me to come here and be picky.

It will all collapse on itself eventually.
These subhumans are not made to live in a civilized world. Luckily more and more people see that every day.

Aside from that, here in Italy we are quite more based than northern cucks, so you don't have those no-go zones you have in Sweden that I saw on youtube videos.

>be burger
>visit UK on holiday
>go to Luton
>paki asks me got a light bruv
>told him they confiscated my lighter at the airport
>"where u from mate? america?"
>fuck yeah buddy the greatest country in the world
>"na bruv thats a load of bollocks ur govt always starting shit in the middle east for no reason"
>agree to disagree
>walk away

Yes, but it's us who'll have to rebuild society so others further down the line can have a home.
Spengler was right, it's a sad lot we have but we must brace for the worst.

Talk to Yugoslavias about their disintegration, what is scary is while there were problems, the final "ok now it's all fucked" moment was very sudden.

Talked with a Croat guy, one week he was playing soccer happily, the lampposts next he was in a trench and had killed his first man.

Then later next week*
Fuckin' phones.

>be me
>dual aussi/brit citizen
>working on job with "refugees" in bongland
>africans arrive
>they have kids ages 0-10 with them
>have to process their details in the office
>little niglets start climbing all over everything
>expect the parents to tell them to stop
>nothing
>one of the older kids, drops his pants in the middle of the room
>starts squeezing out a dump
>drops a shit, in the middle of the office
>i'm shocked
>look at the parents to take action
>they do nothing, they don't even sense anything is wrong
>totally normal to them
>the office smells like shit
>my manager tells me we can't force them to use the toilet
>must respect their culture
>their culture wtf
>cleaner comes along an hour later
>paid minimum wage to pick up littler, wash tables
>now has to clean up a steaming pile of african shit
>we truly got enriched that day

They were also too dumb and savage to understand the concept of being in a queue and waiting their turn.

I no longer work in that area anymore for said reasons.

gedraag je

Laat Willem met rust, Freek

They never use headphones on the train. Otherwise they bother me way less than gypsies.

Be nice if documentaries actually showed this, rather than the tear jerking shit we get now where they find the few women and one man that has marketable skills.