I really need help, I've been seeing this spiral pattern everywhere. It was in the cave scene of Game of Thrones...

I really need help, I've been seeing this spiral pattern everywhere. It was in the cave scene of Game of Thrones, it's subliminally put in lots of cartoons and the works of funimation. It reminds me of a fibonacci spiral and the research I've done leads to it being a symbol for earth mother or gai but there's a strange feeling about it.

Please help pol, even X thinks this is too crazy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIMoxXO0XvM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetism#/media/File:Circular.Polarization.Circularly.Polarized.Light_Right.Handed.Animation.305x190.255Colors.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

posting photos would be helpful, user

it's a spiral pattern, the words describe it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIMoxXO0XvM

there are a lot of symbols hidden in everything, there's not much else to say about that

This.

btw if there's a strange feeling to it, it's just a matter of it being a powerful symbol

i know enough about the occult to tell you that much

Meditate on it, you are being shown the way to enlightenment.
Read "An Ascension Handbook" by Tony Stubbs. It is the best version I've found that anyone can pick up and understand.
For a quantum physics version, read The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch.

See Uzumaki

Why don't you provide some pictures and do some research yourself before asking us, dumbcunt.

Seriously, post one picture.

You might be suffering from kind of delusion or CO poisoning.

This video goes perfect with the books I mentioned, excuse me while I absorb all of these, thanks user

>abrahamic mysticism

fuck that

Its teh pedo spiral of doom - prepare your anus

loosely referred to as a Power symbol

power rituals involve fucking children

the symbolism was stolen/adopted by Process Church, a Satanic group with countless spinoffs founded in 60s. Manson was involved with them, as was David Berkowitz

Podesta/Alefantis are ringleaders of one modern faction.

They are sadists before pedophiles. Pretty sick

wait till you start seeing the word sex in disney's movies and posters

I think you're confusing it with the book of Enoch

Spirals are everywhere in nature.
The golden ratio.

Jesus its like you've never seen Pi.

this
I would stay away from OP

OP? are you okay?

Spirals, you say?

that's also abrahamic yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetism#/media/File:Circular.Polarization.Circularly.Polarized.Light_Right.Handed.Animation.305x190.255Colors.gif

Spiral... SPIRal...
ReSPIRe, perSPIRe...
SPIRit...

Holy Spirit...

Holy, from proto-germanic 'hailaz' (see the word Whole).