NORTH KOREA HAPPENING

OFFICIAL NORTH KOREA HAPPENING THREAD!

IN THIS THREAD WE WAIT FOR THE FIRST STRIKE

SEOUL LIVE - youtube.com/watch?v=l3xP1X3tDsg

US MILITARY FLIGHT RADAR global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html - Go to menu-options-filters- add military

SKYKING WATCH websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/ - Type 8992 in the freq box- click USB- click squelch

A FEW LINKS
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/09/politics/north-korea-donald-trump/index.html

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-40871416

LETS GET COMFY

Other urls found in this thread:

edition
archive.is/zmRfT
archive.is/JJWqD
youtu.be/cYpz3abAk98
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>edition cnn com/2017/08/09/politics/north-korea-donald-trump/index.html
archive.is/zmRfT

Nothing is going to happen

Happening cancelled lad.

US would not use nukes in North Korea

Reminder Trump can't win this.

they just gonna come with empty threats back and forth for years to come

Are gooks kill yet?

CuckNN says that it's over

they're about to test this

>he can't win
>he can't win
>he can't win
>he can't win
He wins.

no they dont get to say when its over . they wouldnt shut about it. it is on now. murica is just going to have to deal with rapeapoloza in the east coast as the west coast burns with radioactive hell fire

shits going to be bad ass

That looks delicious.

I

Trump loses to the kikes once again the minute he starts attacking North Korea.

Two epic man-childs putting our world at risk.

Take 2

STANDING

>he forgot to archive the BBCuck link
What a faggot sometimes.
archive.is/JJWqD

youtu.be/cYpz3abAk98

It must happen!!!

This is Operation Northwoods all over again, except instead of being heroic like Kennedy, Trump is being a bitch to the military industrial complex. This is all to serve as a distraction to try to get people's eyes off of domestic political corruption of both Democrats and Republicans. It is also to distract people from Trump's most recent approval rating of 32 percent. I mean think about it. Why Guam and not just Mar a Lago? Sure there are based on Guam, but if they were going to do some real shit would it not be easier to fuck up Trump owned properties ?

Nothing's going to happen. Little Kimmy is trying to show the world his tiny little nuts, for the 500th time.

You people are wasting your time.

First for fuck Kremlin kikes save some nukes for Moscow.

kek wills it

>Our world at risk
I wish, maybe if libtards realize the world isn't just a big fuckin safe space it could save us

Bases*

kek'd

I very much doubt that

>nk
You done done it now

>Hurr durr anything we do the Jew wins.

Fuck off you stupid Kremlin kike faggot. Your propaganda has no power here.

dingdingding we have a jackpot over here

What does this translate to?

kill yourself nigger

Take 3
kek this out

You guys do realise that either way it's loseright?
1.Trump decides to not atack Nk
NK makes better ballistic missles and now can reach west coast of USA
2.Trump atacks NK public gets butthurt
Has to stop invasion plans
3.Trump atacks and public is ok with it
NK nukes seul and tokyo

all stations davrnxmzk4e6tyyabx436dirhrkxeo pot honey
all stations dabkfmdabkfmdabkfm message follows dabkfmbddiojua32fbnliqjslgneti pot honey

NUKE BURGERLAND RIGHT NOW, LET`S MAKE WORLD A BIT OF BETTER

czech'd

Pothoney on SKYKANG gave 2 coded messages in succession to all stations, followed immediately by a test from Andrews and then another test from Sigonella Air Base

GOOK NOOK INC

Excellent. More cheaper US stocks to buy.

Was America wrong for trying to prevent the Norks from trying to build defense tools against american nukes?

America wants NK to denuclearize, but doesn't want to denuclearize itself

is this not a double standard?

maybe the norks are right

maybe we are the baddies

Checked. Deus Vult.

Whats his Youtube channel name again?

We're definitely the baddies

What the fuck, a hot dog?

This is what i got from Pothoney in his first messege
davrnx mzk4e6tyyabx436dirhrkxeo

What it means is beyond me, however

Fat Kim would actually commit suicide of he did anything but threaten, he knows this, the world knows this, only dumb anglos and the Nork population are kept dump both for the same reason: keep the status quo comfortable in power and keep the goy spending on the (((Military Industrial Complex)))

what the fuck is this thing supposed to be anyway

see

>Tetraphobia (from Greek τετράς—tetras, "four"[1] and φόβος—phobos, "fear"[2]) is the practice of avoiding instances of the number 4. It is a superstition most common in East Asian nations.[3]

4 means bad luck for Asians. You are doomed guys, Kek has sent you the message.

>far stronger and more powerful than ever before

i like how casual he lies

Whenever someone implies that Donald Trump, as bombastic as he is, would be willing to level a nuclear holocaust in NK, I have to take a step back and wonder if they have down syndrome.

It would obviously open up vast portions of Asia to nuclear fallout and it would be political suicide for America.

Additionally, we have the capacity to mount a "conventional" assault on NK and completely level all infrastructure in that country in literally......probably 2 days, if that, IF we really wanted to annihilate the enemy with no regard for civilian casualties.

YAWWWN look what time it is

is time to sleep

lets go to bed,pol

Why Guam?
Imagine you are living there. It's a tiny island. Nowhere to run. No matter how small Kim's warheads are, you have about 95+% chance of getting blown up. Death delivered to your doorstep in 20 minutes or your money back. Anti icbm assets won't be there. If you are on Guam, you will be making serious noise over this threat.

Which is the desired effect. Noise.

interestingly pot honey is quite a new callsign as well.

POT HONEY IS BACK

Giving another message right now. Lots of activity

pot honey about to broadcast again

Also, if someone is referencing nuclear holocaust then they are implying that Trump has no regard for civilian life, therefore, an all out conventional assault would be an option for him, completely destroying all enemy infrastructure while not directly harming regional allies.

A juicy dInner, I guess, since they love dogs.

all stations pot honey da7zki da7zki7qodd24i3cjlc33ommhthfte

tȳleanview

Is Skyking always this active?

damn pot honey is busy today

nope, it's usually like one message an hour or something like that

SupremeFaggot

What was cnn smoking when the published this article. The onlytging the US can do over best korea is win. There is absolutely no way the US could lose.

not at atall

all stations pot honey daewng daewnguwupnzf6bxb56q42djmcwmeo

NO!

>implying nordbot should be the only one responsible for the archiving operations on this board
Autism

Also:
>1 post by this ID

>USA take over NK for exchange of nuclearing south gooks and all their MMORPG servers

Would the grandmaster Trump do this?

nope there's usually a test message an hour and maybe 1-4 coded message a day

oh shi-

>USA winning the war

the second NK drops a nuke on yellowstone, the war is over.

Don't listen to schlomo, keep up the good work

It's just a big fucking space

Something's happening, that is for certain

I just hope we don't get dragged into the war by America, but such is the way of NATO.

>everywhere I go I see people severely underestimating North Korea
Whenever someone says something along those lines it's a dead giveaway that they shouldn't be listened to. Even if one were to exclude everything and go off of the rule that you should never underestimate your enemy.

Guam has plenty of US military bases... That's why we have Guam as a territory

You guys understand that north Korea has alien technology and reverse engineered energy weapons.

That is not a miniaturized weapon. That is a core design that they have already tested.

Think of the size of a mini-basketball. That's what we're talking about here.

>North Korea finally is a position where they carry out their threats to nuke us
>"t-they're not serious, this is just persuasion... Kim was never crazy, h-he's just pretending..."
I admire being this optimistic, but this type of thinking could get millions of people killed. In the end, people who say this are scared and unsure, so they just hope blindly that it isn't exactly what it looks like.

Preemptive strike fucking now, Trump. You have an obligation.

Comfy threads like this are the best

Any more best korea artwork?

Calm your tits. The gook fatty is larping.

Because there cardboard tier missile is definitely not gonna get shot down before it even tries to pass Cali or Washington right?

Pot Honey is back on

Pothoney again on 8992 USB

You do realize that Trump himself is alien technology and can control other alien technology with his mind did you not pay attention to his qualifications during the campaign.