Friendly reminder that jews destroyed this talented girl so they could profit from her talent

Friendly reminder that jews destroyed this talented girl so they could profit from her talent.

Now she gets photographed in the nude by perverts, hangs around with niggers and wears a dildo on stage because they've completely broken her.

youtube.com/watch?v=wOwblaKmyVw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iFZsunzjDXU
youtube.com/watch?v=S1dwtwmcUTg
youtube.com/watch?v=wu5iAgJ65dA
youtube.com/watch?v=CMrfM711vXI
youtube.com/watch?v=M3d8KobWVwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I legitimately think a double replaced her.

Dude, Miley was replaced years ago.

What happened to version 1.0? Did they kill her?

Lilac Wine from that session is stunning too.
youtube.com/watch?v=iFZsunzjDXU

Your daily reminded that intelligent people talk about ideas, average people talk about things, and stupid people talk about other people

>this brainlet trying to show us how intelligent he is

You're on an anonymous mongolian puppet forum, neck yourself.

>perverts
Hey, watch it.

It's worse. They built her up as an idol for young girls to look up to, then whorified her.

Is this a meme line you see on kikebook?

The face of a man who has destroyed the lives of hundreds of underage girls.

I hate this fucking kike pervert so goddamned much.

Pretty sure shes done with this. I remember reading an article saying pot changed her or some stupid shit like that.

I think she's with Chris Hemsworth now or something, hopefully he can return her to normal.

Could have been worse, she could have hooked up with some dindu and ruined herself even further with a little niglet.

daily reminder:
youtube.com/watch?v=S1dwtwmcUTg

Nope. If you can believe that, you might have a serious mental problem. Body doubles don't exist in real life. Not good ones, anyway. Or maybe you're talking about clones, but again, you need to prove that such a thing is being or ever has been done.

So inspiring

Understand this. Noone can be blamed for the bad choices of your life, unless they used violence to force or hurt you, but yourself or your parents.

Talented or not, this is what she is and always was.

Kids can't help it if some jew drugs their drink, fucks them and then threatens to release their "embarrasing pics" worldwide if they don't keep up the charade

>The irony of that saying

But parents do decide, whether to pimp the child or refuse the offer. It is just in a way too.

So this is the power of feminism

Ah I misread your reply

I think she is buried somewhere in the desert for refusing to do sexual favors to pedos.
We are currently looking at a replacement

How drugged up do they need to keep her for this?

Again, 13 years old is an independent enough person. Picrelated is 16 years old, regimental commander. In active service since 14.

They have body doubles for stunts and shit in movies all the time. You really don't think people can simply innately look like another person beforehand? Think about all the cosmetics people get in to today. You really don't think it's even possible?

Anti-semitism seems like a idea to me, a very nice idea indeed.

Horse tranquilizers are easy to obtain for a hollywood executive.

Message in the costume?

Couldn't the "original" have had surgeries that caused the supposed differences?

oh suck a dick you pretentious faggot

No that's Justin Bieber in a pizza outfit

>he doesn't know about the Clinton double

>it's art

He's just one of those smug summer kids that insists things they don't believe are all untrue and entirely absurd - to the point that it can't be true no matter what perspective you take.

>you just don't understand the theme behind my work

>talented

She's objectively a good singer behind all the garbage she puts on the radio with the nigger editing

Rhiannon -

youtube.com/watch?v=wu5iAgJ65dA

I live for Miley's mouth

Katy perry

i spent at least 8 minutes looking for this on my computer

>Body doubles don't exist in real life
>im literally retarded

Pick one, burger-grease.

what the fuck is this

>talented

>this isn't even my final form

Who is that?

>tfw too smart to talk at all

Didn't she become conservative again?
What happened?
Did she fall off the wagon?
>I'm joking, of course. Who gives a fuck about some whore "entertainer"?

>talented

there's so much post processing on her voice here it might as well be a studio recording. She sucks shit

lol the fake tits over her real tits, i guess legally speaking that isnt public nudity, nice that she covered her self up for the impressionable young girls in her audience though

this was done more recently than her dildo grinding shit you retard.

also everyone should listen to this version of Jolene, way better:
youtube.com/watch?v=CMrfM711vXI

This one too

youtube.com/watch?v=M3d8KobWVwk

Norah Jones eviscerates Miley

That video is from 2012, she cut her hair and started wearing dildos after that

A-user.. I'm so glad you are here

I am sorry I ignored you when I was younger. I was dumb and didn't realize how valuable you were. Every guy has been a dick to me my entire life and now that 30 is around the corner my perspective has really changed.

My partying days are behind me I just want a guy I can watch netflix and be comfortable with.

W-what are you doing this weekend?

banging your little sister - NEXT

Such an inspiring role model for our daughters!

She was part of a masonic family, so she was predestined to play whatever role they chose for her. In her case they gave her a kids show so little girls would identify with her and project their egos on to her, then they had her turn into a filthy whore so that a whole generation of girls who had identified with her would imitate her.

>not a single tattoo to be seen!

perfect interpretation user

really? fuck. I thought she did this after her Malibu song came out. My bad.

>not a single tattoo to be seen

Wut? What do you think the thing is on her right arm?

>Women can't possibly make bad decisions or be degenerate on their own
>Must be the Jews

>stupid people talk about other people
Maybe you should think again about what you just posted.

terry richardson