The fuck is this guy's problem?

The fuck is this guy's problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ySUCEQECLRk&t=18m50s
hooktube.com/watch?v=ySUCEQECLRk
youtube.com/watch?v=iAykOz1gWi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing, he does not want Youtube to get views or corrups media to get views (Money)

corrupt*

YouTube comments can be red-pilled as fuck. It's worth going there just for that. The shills don't generally shit up comment sections for videos with less than a couple thousand views.

>YouTube comments can be red-pilled as fuck
lol

It's a bot, nigger

i understand that when youre at school or reddit you link directly, but on Sup Forums its customary to archive. this deters shills shills that would just show their own content for views. congrats on getting to highschool brw. 8th grade is hard.

Go to bed Wayne.

Waste of good digits. I hope you're happy with yourself.

Why are you MSM are here lately? We had archive for months with Nordbro. No clicks for you kike.
Shit get by the way.

Only problem is faggot OPs who don't archive. We used to do it all the time with clickbait garbage sites, but then a wave of newfags hit and stopped doing it

This

This

Why the fuck would anyone bother doing that?

Archive everything nigger. Try your historical revisionism on that faggot.

So you don't give clickbait garbage sites hits, some websites earn an income based on how many hits they receive per month

As if 2 or 3 people not clicking is gonna prevent anything.

How gullible can you fucking be?

Yeah you're not a shill...

why are you so assmad about it then, buzzfeed "journalist"?

>2 or 3 people
Do you know how many people visit Sup Forums every hour? It's thousands of people. By archiving the links we are directly denying the kikes their due

I'm not.

youtube.com/watch?v=ySUCEQECLRk&t=18m50s

Go to 18m 50s.

Jim/Internet Aristocrat/Mister Metokur on a recent podcast talking about this.

>unarchived AltRightAndy video
Hooktubed that for you so they don't get views. Just switch the domain in the url.

hooktube.com/watch?v=ySUCEQECLRk

He is paid to prevent liberal websites from making money and to encourage conservative websites to make money. He is more of a shill than anyone else here.

It's about outlets with a track record of spamming bait and shill threads (example: "BTFO" - 1 post by this user). If most of the sites on the archive list are left-wing then that is an issue with the left. I'm an objective fact and science dispenser just like Snopes, PolitiFact, and ADL.

You're a piece of shit that won't archive dailymail. Get fucked. I mean why bother pretending, no trumplets here will care that you are shilling.

Paid by whom?

No idea. Presumably someone that wants the right to win.

He is doing God's work. Bless him.

>people must surely need monetary incentive to fuck with smug blue checkmarks
I think that ideally they should all be literally gassed (to death) so I think that's unreasonable.

a link on Sup Forums has the potential to get thousands of clicks, if not tens of thousands. the archiving is done to avoid being used by shills and ecelebs to get money/clicks.

This bot is doing gods work.

Nice shilling.

Kill yourself.

Snopes is no longer objective.
That was proven during the election.
However big fan of your work,keep it up

I think we have found the real Shill here...

>the thing you said was scientific wasn't
>you said you're the same as that thing that isn't scientific
>keep up the good work
How do you get to this point? Do you have any free will left at all?

Thanks, but how can you deal with Sup Forums if you can't read satire? Every other post is insincere on some level.

Researching things on your own.
Normally I am here to get worldnews or shitpost.
In this case was just defending you.

So? At least we aren't giving lefty trash any more money

You need to think hard about whether or not you're indoctrinated. Doesn't make a difference to me, but maybe you want to know if you're a puppet or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=iAykOz1gWi4

For those not aware, both Sup Forums and Sup Forums used to archive everything in the past, it is only since the last year that people stopped doing it. Older and more secretive imageboards still have it as a standard, where non-archived links and non-broken direct links are deleted or saged to oblivion.

It's very important because:
>you don't want to give idiots any publicity since it will show the article further up
>adsense and other ad networks give the site undeserved revenue
>trackers use hyperlink auditing to make a profile of users that access the link directly, i.e. makes them able to see when they are brigaded, which is terrible OPSEC

Checked

>NOT NOTICING THE BLACK LIES MATTER FLAG

I want nu/pol/ to leave.

I miss the old Sup Forums
The breaking the mold Sup Forums
The faggerydaggerydiddlydold Sup Forums

>Being a hero
>Having a problem
You are the one with the problem m8

nice nigger flow

they really can be, whenever youtube pushes out one of those shitty diversity propoganda videos the comments are red pilled asf. check it out for yourself my dude