Keep up the good fight

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
racehist.blogspot.no/2009/04/natality-data-rates-of-interbreeding.html
cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link if anyone wants it

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

That's because hispanic birthrates have fallen.

For real?

>tfw white people started using Horsey's pickup line and it worked

He must be so fucking pissed lmao

They've simply reclassified muslims as white people. They already did it with hispanic people, an entirely different race - so what's stopping them from applying it a religion as well?

Pretty soon, there won't be anything but white people, because it will be illegal to point out that someone isn't white.

That's still a very good thing

Hispanic people are differentiated from whites.
See

I thought inbreeding was more common in the States.

Just 2012 they were minority. Keep fighting, even the minor victories we have had have mattered.

Sort yourself out and start a family. Secure your interests and have lots of kids.

same thing happened in japan
dig into this pedes
what changed - look to chemical exposures
laws etc
they will find another way
dig
cunts

Outside native reserves and the deep south its pretty rare

>dig into this pedes
>pedes

My man..

>Hispanic people are differentiated from whites.

Not in official statistics they're not.

From the link:

>The figures must however be taken with some caveats. Firstly, the racial classification system used by the U.S. government is notoriously inaccurate, and includes all those it calls “Caucasian” as white, even if they come from North Africa, Arab nations and the Middle East.

In that link they are.

This is the Whitepill We Needed to prove the doubters wrong.
We're on the Right Path, now that we're fucking with the top kikes' plans lets Figure Out Ways to Eradicate them For Good.

Is this some kind of psyop bullshit? Over the last 24 hours I've seen about a 50-50 split between "white births now a minority" and "white births a majority again" threads

Good Job. Keep filling up socks and napkins, surely if you do it long enough something will spawn out of it.

but it's quite normal at my homeland lol

This pic makes me laugh. Reminds me of the child labor mining for Cobalt (the essential ingredient for electric car batteries) in africa.

I've seen the post on several Instagram pages, so I posted it here to see what you people think and know about it

You say that like its a bad thing

Yes they are you fucking baboon

Being Catholic is great.
I don't know why We have such Better Birthrates than protestant countries.

No, just saying that no white is doing anything in particular, it's just what happens in all western countries, having kids becomes way too expensive.
Haven't you noticed that the only people having 5 kids are third worlders?

DELETE THIS

Well white conservative borth rate is 2.3 while libcucks are 1.5, so that might have something to do with it as well

huurrrrr we did it guys
le meem magic

>"white births now a minority"
Isn't that an article from 5 years ago?

>Keep filling up socks and napkins, surely if you do it long enough something will spawn out of it

Kek

>Keep up the good fight
I want good news about this, believe me. But who are they counting as "white"? They have a very bad habit of including nonwhite spics in that column.

Spread the news, based Beznien.

it's doesn't count spics

>"white"

The USA is less than 50% "white"

Minority is from 2015-2016
This is 2017 nigger

Do you really not? Condemnation of contraception.

>dumbfuck kraut still doesnt get they count spics as white in crime stats to make niggers look better

>pedes
You have to go back

Gj burgers, keep em fucking.

It's an echo boom. There's a lot of Millenials who are starting to have kids now.

Good job my ameriburger brothers. Keep fucking eachother and having White kids.

God bless from Greece

Bullshit. Half of hispanic people I know I didnt even know were hispanic, pretty sure its 65% at least. I count light skinned northeast asians as "white" or non-thirdworlder so I dont mind anyways. If you think they are on the same level as shitskins you are a fucking moron ethno-nationalist. Asian neighborhoods are fucking nice.

""""White""""

I'm still doubtful that America can be saved but with enough voter suppression and this majority white birthrate. And Trumps new immigration bill that cuts 50% of it. I think USA has a shot at not being destroyed. Good luck Burgers. Looking forward to "Unite the Right Rally"

which was that?

USA

NO

We got pretty close, but I think that if we can continue on this path, we can delay disintegration by 100 years.

Next step: restoration/update on Congress without causing a riot.

The US is like 2% muzzie so it's a non-issue. There are 15x more hispanics and they ARE differentiated from official stats. Do you even know what a fucking hispanic is? Protip: It's not a middle eastern or north african.

YES

Yes, build the wall keep down immigration and whites will be back on top. The traitorous liberals cunts are having less children

kek

not white but this is great news for all Americans

stay strong white man.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Hey, it's good enough to motivate me

It's rampant in black communities. Entire neighborhoods are related to each other. Cousin fucking rednecks is a meme borne of liberal projection.

US incest most common with orthodox jews. Then muzzies. then niggers. then white trash.

I have fathered 4 white kids-get to work and beat my high score.

Reminder that anything liberals say about conservatives is usually projection on their part. Russia narrative, calling Trump a pedo, etc.

Thanks. You stay strong too.

>2.054 million births for nonHispanic white women
>women
how many white women racemix?

>i posted it again!

Also forgot to add

>The figures must however be taken with some caveats. Firstly, the racial classification system used by the U.S. government is notoriously inaccurate, and includes all those it calls “Caucasian” as white, even if they come from North Africa, Arab nations and the Middle East.
>Muslims are counted as white
Didn't Obama import hunderthousands of muslims to the US? Are they shitting out 8 kids per family?

Not as many as the media would have you believe

Lies inthe media.

GOYIM NO!!!

I N C E S T
N
C
E
S
T

It's the easiest and quickest way to guarantee beautiful white babies. White people have strayed from their noble heritage of fucking their sisters.

In germany the trend is also reversing. I guess the picture of replacement actually does scare some people. Ok, also our social systems lately made having children a little bit less horrible financially. But I can't believe that's the only reason.

At least over 12%

Nice trips, shitskin.

it's foreigners and german women

Source?
Anyway if that's true then +- 240k babies are actually mixed race.

White births goes from 53.5% to 52%. Pol celebrates.

The more realistic numbers from the US Census Bureau are probably way lower than even 50% now. And they count arabs, sicilians etc as white.

lol american "men"

B-BUT MGTOW IS THE WAY TO GO!

That's a black thing to fuck a family member.

Here is one source from 2009: racehist.blogspot.no/2009/04/natality-data-rates-of-interbreeding.html

I remember seeing a more recent source, but can't find it again. It seems hard to find data on "race of father"

Is there anything the God Emperor can't do?

My wife and I are doing our part. One white son with a second white son on the way.

Sure kid

It doesn't include Hispanics. Read the report.

Digits don't lie. Get a good job, a hobby, a home and a wife. Have kids, get involved with your community, help build the society we only dreamed of. One baby at a time.

MAGA

White women should get more laid with white men to save their race

Make it so!

>white
whites, asians, white hispanics, cryptojews. garbage statistics

"White" is for crime, Hispanic is for multicultural bullshit.

Cause contraception and abortion are seen as extremely haram for the Catholic church. Which is a correct attitude to have.

cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf
>Page 8-9

>That's because hispanic birthrates have fallen
You mean "have been exported"...

>White male.
You know, I always thought this bit of an orc post I saved was a stretch.
I'm disappointed in being wrong.

asain neighborhoods are filled with bridal shops and shitty hot pot fronts for gambling, drugs, and prostitution. They are locusts who eat entire neighborhoods. Even the armenians keep their signs in english
source:I live Los Angeles

Will be delivering soon, user.

This. Also Asian neighbors are rather cold to non-asians. They will not form a good community with you.

Is this reliable? If so, how can we make sure european countries follow suit?

Who the fuck isn't "white" in murica?

You seem upset by this...?

it cant be that much to change the census this quickly

Deep South here

It's a media stereotype that has been pushed for a very long time. When you reinforce this stereotype you are letting yourself be used as a tool. Incest is likely to get you shunned, run out of town, or have your kids taken by DSS.

>Still rampant in reservations though

First -- export all the shit skins. Then tell your women they have to help you save the white race!

>Deep South
Can confirm, there is a neighboring county to mine where everyone in my city jokes about them being the inbred captial of Georgia.