Has anyone here reported illegals to ICE? If so, what happened?

Has anyone here reported illegals to ICE? If so, what happened?

I figured out my ex's sister was an illegal recently, she's currently getting her papers done, so I din't report her.

Yes, have reported.
They have investigated and several times deported them.
This is in san jose

>Feds
>Ever competent
FAKE AND GAY

God bless

Thanks user

>San Jose
that's surprising. How many times?

Traitor.

I work security in Florida. Most of the time I'm in a security booth at the front gate. There is a Mexican cleaning lady and her sister that comes in and cleans the booth every Wednesday. One of them looks like a typical goblin but the other one was pretty cute, younger too. Anyway I start hitting it off with the cute one, we start developing a friendship, inside jokes, etc. She eventually invites me to come to her house and smoke weed with her. I show up and it's not just her but literally 6 of her family members in a small living room. The smell was atrocious. I go to her room, she gives me a blowjob, we smoke a little weed. I found out that her entire family was illegal, except her. That night I go home and call ICE.

The next week during the daily cleaning session it's just her, she said her sister and family got detained. I make a face like "oh noooo that sucks". Eventually she gets fired for smoking weed at her job. I was the one who reported her.

Fuck spics.

Yes.
They got sent back to Guatemala with their anchor babies.

Protip: don't steal my clients while having such an easy flaw to exploit.

Nah but I report people on Facebook sometimes

I used to work in a hospital. I'm up in the northeast, but we would still somehow get a ton of obvious illegal aliens coming in and abusing the system for free healthcare. Everyone would try to be hush-hush about it with the social service people, but I'd notify the ICE hotline when they stumble in. Not sure if anything has ever happened to them afterwards, and I doubt they did anything back in the obama days at all, but I would at least try

You sound like a classy guy.

True if big

D E V I L I S H

You're still a bean-cooking race-mixing degenerate for getting a blowie from a mestizo, but at least it was worth it in the end.

I like your business acumen

Great. Even better that their kids got sent back with them.

Just my neighbors. I posted their names and addresses in one of the ICE threads we used to have, so I assume that mine was not the only report filed against them.
I don't know if they were deported or just spooked, but they were gone in a few weeks.

Wow. If that's what it takes...
No such thing as a law-abiding illegal alien.

Doing god's work. It must be infuriating to have a business in manual labor and constantly be undercut by pacos.

Poor familia. Sucks desu but why would they come illegally. Mexico is not total shithole that they can't make good living there.

Haha Supreme Gentleman

You'll die alone

Protip II: the IRS is meaner on a beaner.

If you can report to both the IRS and ICE, do eet.

Noice

>Be french
>Reported felony, illegals, terrorism apology several times
>Police do nothing

>be British
>report crimes like child molestation and grooming
>go to jail for hatecrimes