The Australian same-sex plebiscite is the best solution

Do people ever wonder why LGBT are so against a plebiscite, despite it so obviously going to pass in favour and becoming law?

Its simple, the degenerate wing want the slippery slope and a major political party to go along for the ride.

'Love is love' is a euphemism for pedophilia. First it starts with '2 consenting adults should be able to be married because love is love'. Then it becomes '2 consenting women and a man should be able to be married because love is love' and then 'a consenting man and a child should be able to get married because love is love'.

A plebiscite forces the public to take ownership of the issue, the public are the moral compass. If this passes, any changes to marriage laws would similarly go through plebiscite and there is no way the public is going to let the degenerates get away with redefining marriage any further lest this country is lost.

IF HOWEVER a political party took ownership of the issue, they are going to find themselves immediately hijacked by the degenerates who will push further 'Oh you allowed those LGBT people to get married, but not us? YOUR'E ALL BIGOTS'. They will threaten to abandon the party and try to turn the general public against them unless they meet their ever-increasingly degenerate demands. It will no longer be a public conscience vote, it will be the will of a few weak minded, corruptible politicians getting all that money from pedophile enablers who will go with it.

The plebiscite is the best solution and it should pass. If it fails, it opens the door for labor to adopt it as a party issue and THIS CAN NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN.

So please, vote yes.

>'Love is love' is a euphemism for pedophilia
What? You're making shit up.

if you honestly think pedophilia is going to be normalized ever you need to just kys. youre delusional and a drain on humanity. stop projecting your own child-lust onto everyone else

What is love?

Baby dont hurt me,

The pedophile is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a pedophile and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Baby don't hurt me

No more?

Dogs are still ok though, right? Asking for a friend.

Explain why so many LGBT people HATE the idea of same sex marriage being legalised via plebiscite then?

Everyone knows its going to pass overwhelmingly, they know it too.

They just want to attach themselves to a political party.

Not here, but in USA they're all over it. Or have you not seen american gay pride parades where children and forced to go dancing in their underwear in public.

Seems like I really triggered a few degenerates who are upset that their quest to hijack a political party is just about over.

Seriously you'd think LGBT people would be happy that same sex marriage is going to be legal in a few months yet here they are crying about it.

Hey fuck you man I hate kids.

>Everyone knows its going to pass overwhelmingly, they know it too.

Idk about plebiscite, but the postal vote meme is engineered to make it fail. The people most likely to be bothered voting will have:

a) passion
b) free time
c) familiarity with the postal service

Essentially, old people will be grossly over-represented.

shut up cunt
you dont know shit except making shit up

A hair off topic, but if pedophilia started getting legalized in western society would some of us finally start to support death squads/organizations to kill these sick fucks?

>Do people ever wonder why LGBT are so against a plebiscite, despite it so obviously going to pass in favour and becoming law?
Because we pay our fucking parliamentarians to represent us in parliament and if they can't fucking do that and need to bitch out because they're afraid of losing the next election then WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY EVEN THERE?

Every single person sitting in the House of Reps and the Senate needs to fucking hang, and their families too to be sure that the genes are properly erased. They stand around with their snout in the trough talking about how "hard" their job is while they vote themselves Gold Passes and pay rises and then when their job actually comes knocking on the door they fucking fail.

Cancer. Fucking cancer.

And fuck all of you for thinking this plebiscite is about anything else than a bunch of pissweak fuckers who don't want to have it hanging over their heads next election. This $120,000,000 waste of money is a job insurance payment to politicians from the taxpayer.

How much money would you bet on a fail. I'd put $300 on it passing, depending what the odds are right now.

"I'm so mad that same sex marriage is going to get legalised in Australia that I'm going to abuse random people on the internet!

DONT VOTE YES" Is what I hear from you right now.

"Love is Love" is a fucking meaningless statement, setting the bar as low as physically possible.

"Income is income" says the hired assassin. "Food is food" says the murdering cannibal.

Here's a fresh meme for you. If parliament is meant to represent the LGBT community, considering that the LGBT community represents like what, 4% of the population? If they represented them proportionately your strategy would fail epicly.

No, instead you want them to represent the will of the public on an issue which only affects a tiny minority. Now that of course is completely fair! The majority of the public is completely on the side of the LGBT community just like they are on the side of many social issues only affecting a small group. Except there's a distinct difference here, this issue actually legitimately can be decided by the public. This isn't like the public having a say on whether Gina Reinhart should be taxed 95% of her inheritance (which would pass no doubt) and that be spent on hospitals which is of course illegal.

So we have the LGBT community using the fact that the public is on their side as leverage over politicians while refusing direct help from that same public to solve the exact issue they want solved.

Yes, the politicians are dodging responsibility. That is obvious, but they are doing it for good reason. They refuse to be hijacked by the radical wing of the LGBT community.

>i excuse the laziness and malfeasance of politicians when it aligns with my ideology
People like you are ruining this country. Kill yourself.

People said the same thing about fags as recently as 10 years ago. The Satanic march of "progress" never stops.

If you had some psychotic, screeching group of people protesting outside your office every single day until you meet the demands of the 4%, you wouldn't want anything to do with them either.

The LGBT community don't want same sex marriage passed as much as they want to harass politicians until they bend to their will and you fucking know it.

Also fucking lol you dumb shit I'm saying VOTE YES TO SAME SEX MARRIAGE, I AGREE WITH IT AND YOUR IDEOLOGY.

I don't agree with politicians literally being bullied into a position by violent psychopaths.

>tfw i co-exist with people like this and can't just look at their flag and be comfortable that their retarded opinions will never impact me in any way

No other amendment to the marriage act required a plebiscite. There is no precedent for this. This decision clearly falls within the responsibility of the parliament, and the parliament exists to make decisions like this. Yet we are going to have a plebiscite purely because Malcom Turnbull can't run his fucking party and the politicians in general can't run the fucking country. They'd rather have drinkies in the Members' Bar.

This is a fucking disgrace and everyone involved needs to fucking die.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Tell me that if it came to a parliametary vote and a group of MPs/Senators/whatever voted against it that their offices wouldn't be vandalised, they wouldn't be screamed at in public and they wouldn't face extreme hate every day until they get voted out, all for going against what a minority wanted.

Places like Huffpo would put up a fucking hitlist of their faces and tell people to remove them while putting 'peacefully at next election' as a footnote.

This is why they are avoiding it because even if it goes for or against if taken to parliament, anyone who votes against it would be vilified.

Some of my friends know I have some different views then them.
I wonder what I should say if they ask me how I am going to vote (no)
From Melbourne btw.

>Tell me I'm wrong.
You're wrong.

>Tell me that if it came to a parliametary vote and a group of MPs/Senators/whatever voted against it that their offices wouldn't be vandalised, they wouldn't be screamed at in public and they wouldn't face extreme hate every day until they get voted out, all for going against what a minority wanted.
This would not happen. Far more contentious issues with far more motivated supporters have gone through the parliament and nothing like what you are suggesting has ever been a significant problem.

Not to mention that it's part of the fucking job. If you don't want to get involved in politics don't become a fucking MP. They get paid a small fortune in cash and entitlements. For once in their fucking lives they should fucking earn it.

>anyone who votes against it would be vilified.
Boo hoo shed a tear for the poor fucking politicians.