Eating fast food especially McDonald's in the year of Our Lord 2017

>eating fast food especially McDonald's in the year of Our Lord 2017

I seriously hope you don't do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

clovegarden.com/ingred/ap_bungz.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let me get my rectums boneless

No wonder my burger tastes like ass

I don't, but I also don't care what other people eat (smoke, drink, inject, inhale, etc.) I don't consider it any of my business. Quit being such a nanny.

if it taste good why does it matter what it is? also that mcdonalds logo look shopped

This is an obvious poorly-made edit, that's not going to McDonald's. Probably off to some kebab shop or something.

>eating inverted pork rectums

Everted rectum master race

>"What do you want for dinner today?"
>"I think I feel like eating ass ;) ;)"
>"Say no more senpai"

jesus that's a terrible shop, neck yourself kiddo

>USDA export

We send that shit to Europe or something.

Thank God they took the bones out.

I stopped, actually.
Finally cut out soda too.
Doesn't make me feel any better but now I at least have moral superiority among my friends

i hardly eat it anymore, maybe once a month. im down with the mcrib though. i dont care what its made of.

Any evidence this meat is being delivered to maccas?

>OP prefers his rectums boned

tfw McRib is straight up McAss

Pork Bung - [Hog Bung]
Pork Bungs

This is the rectum and large intestine of the pig. In the West it is commonly used as a large sausage casing. In East and Southeast Asia it is a popular street food. They are also prepared similarly in Mexico.

If sold for cooking it's called "Pork Bung", if sold for making sausages it's called "Hog Bung". The photo specimens were 23 inches long, 2 inches diameter at the big end and weighed 6-1/4 ounces.
Buying:: If you intend to cook these, they're most easily found in markets serving an East or Southeast Asian community. Look for them in the frozen food lockers. If buying for sausage making you can get them from the usual purveyors of sausage casings.

Prep: If you've just butchered your own pig, you've got a good deal of scrubbing to do, and generally need to turn the bung inside out to clean the inside. If you've bought a package in a North American market, they're cleaned up and ready to go.

Cooking: Generally these are simmered for an hour, then sliced diagonally about 1 inch wide. They may be deep fried, often wrapped around a scallion, or stir fried. If fried crisp they are usually served with a dip. In Mexico also they are served with beans and tortillas if still chewy, on there own (perhaps with hot sauce) if crisp.

Yield: If you've bought a 1 pound package you should have about 8 ounces or so after simmering (50%).

clovegarden.com/ingred/ap_bungz.html

1: Cut round hole in box.
2: Insert cawk.
3: Diamonds Dic !!!

Jesus christ, what the fuck is a bone filled pork rectum
what a wretched existence for an animal to have a bone in its rectum

gross. pol is a breakfast safe board, faggot. save this filth for your craigslist missed encounter posts.

Louisianin here, that's sausage casing. Pic very related

Yeah it's pretty sad actually. The way they skewed the angle of the McDonalds logo actually makes it less convincing than if they just put it on straight. There's a 100% chance that a stupid nigger who has never had a job anywhere made this.

Literally just dropped five pounds reading this thread. Thank you.

>Eating pork rectums at all
Everyone knows that chitlins is the classy shit, hog ass is for niggers and only niggers

No I work at a Whataburger so I eat there instead.

>These boneless pork rectums are nothing special. They're not. They're a lot chewier than they should be, and they're pretty flavourless....I really don't know what McDonalds are thinking with these things if I'm being honest. So, with that in mind I'm going to give them a 4.86 out of ten.