Sup Forums now on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0131613
archive.is/Imuqq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>163 games of Halo 3
>science
I ain't even mad anymore, just feel cold

How scientific... halo noobs caused all men to classified as losers...

>Shrill whining children in voice chat = men

>Treat women like sub humans
>lower dominance

That doesn't even make sense. Abusing someone is a show of dominance in that you're better than they are.

>sexist
Undefined by the article

>Xbox live
Yes, Xbox live has a lot of losers on it. Who knew?

Losers isn't a scientific term.

(((Study))) disregarded.

>need scientists to tell them that people who play video games are losers
BUILD! A! TABLE!

Hahaha, this.

post yfw you realise its written by a women

games of Halo 3
This, uh, this is satire right?

>A study
>Based on game players
>With a sample of men that resemble each other
>Labeled as 'science'

This triggers me so hard, I can't believe this shit is real

>163 games of Halo 3
>science

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>using the word 'literally'
>163 games of Halo 3 as the proof

what the fuck happened to western journalism

>By Maya Rhodan
Sage.

MY BOOOIII!!!!

If one needs photographic evidence, please refer to any meet group photo.

What they fail to mention is losers sperg at everyone when they lose. Everyone is a lagging faggot, or a cheating nigger.

>
Shit, people still play Halo 3. I mean I kno its good but damn its been so long. Game is quite old now.

>163 Halo3 users are the benchmark of men online

Guess we're not losers after all.

>global in CS Go
>can't hurl shit at females as their are no females at this rank

Losers is the scientific term Trump employs with his "good brain." Are you doubting his "good brain" and how "like ... really really smart" he is?

PWNT BY TRUMPISM. #MAGA.

>tfw you are too good at videogames

>Abusing someone is a show of dominance in that you're better than they are.

No real dominance does not need abuse.

This study is a farce:
>'On the other hand, men who knew their way around the console were nicer to MALE AND FEMALE players'

This is not about sexism, it´s about being an ass, but of course it has to be a womens issue...

This might be the worst study ever conducted

Was my jam back in the day, good times

Of course they are. The strong don't waste their time insulting the weak, and would never bother speaking to women.

>unironically using "pwnt" instead of rekt in [current year]

Of course Cock Studies are hard you think she'd study a soft one?

Trump isn't a scientist claiming to do scientific studies.

>/leftypol/ shills

>10 likes
>that (you)

This is worse than the meme about women being 51% of gamers.

(((Study)))

Kinda funny how every one of these (((studies))) supports Jewish agendas, eh? Sage.

Lol.. I wonder what they would say about rainbow six... good grief, that is a mental ward.. a fun on.

This is the caliber of science they expect to convince me to spend billions of dollars on climate change?

article was made in 2015 and didnt even use the most current halo at the time. Weird

Fun one..

A decade old in September I believe

This works because the scientists already assume that women are inferior and it is therefore not a feat of superiority to treat them according to their worth.

>When i meet obvious women with a bunch of orbiters in online fps, i go full silent/stealth and keep killing her until she starts a fit and when the whole team is chasing for a ghost , the game is pretty much won so the shit talkers in my team can shit talk them into quitting

I rarely meet women in 1v1 fighting games, wonder why.

>article
>written by a woman
>maya
>probably a non white
Into the trash it goes. Women can't into science

modern science is a false religion, not science at all. gravity, relativity cannot be science they are only jew freemason theory used to dumb down goyim

My guess is most of the shit women endure online is coming from preteen boys. Then they build it up like it some huge systemic problem with men.

>Xbox live has a lot of fags
Get aids sonygger

Studies have shown the majority of abuse women get online comes from other women.

Here's the fucking study.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0131613

I shit you not, they never actually confirmed the gender of anyone involved, they just used what was displayed in game. And, here's where it gets even more absurd than that: the definition of "loser" they used was "performed poorly in the Halo match". No really, I'm not making that up.

THIS IS THE "SCIENCE" WORSHIPED BY LIBERALS. THIS IS APPARENTLY SCIENCE.

Just like in real life!
archive.is/Imuqq

Exactly, real alphas attack women IRL

You mean /r9k/, Sup Forums empowers a woman who has good moral and virtuous values, not a slut, puts family first and knows her place.

This shit deserves an IQ Nobel Prize
>For demonstrating Halo 3 male players can be assholes

>No real dominance does not need abuse.
Of course, no TRUE dominant person would ever abuse a subordinate!

>tfw at least above average at all video games
>tfw you aren't good at anything useful though

This is so fucking shit. I treat women like shit in online games because they are always terrible at the game. For instance I was raiding in WoW on my DH at the start of legion. Everyone had comparable gear. I was destroying this slut on the damage meters and not dying. She started telling me shit out of the blue calling me a tryhard so I told her I'm just carrying her since her dps is worse than an afk hunter using auto shot. Her beta orbiters came to her defense and I said she can only talk shit when she can match or surpass my dps. The priest class lead said if I continue my toxic behavior I won't be getting heals so I told them it's fine, I'll make the choice easy for them and left the raid. Ended up leaving the guild and joined another, was straight with the recruitment officer and said I was leaving my current guild because some woman there was holding back raid progression with her drama, even provided some screenshots. A couple days later the GL from my previous guild started begging me to come back and tried to bribe me. Told him I'm not interested. Then the cucks started to shit talk and lie about me with the officers of the current guild I'm in but they told them to piss off.

>people losing a match are more hostile

WEW!

They're saying that men who lost a match in a video game were the most abusive toward others, both male and female, and are therefore insecure, worthless people IRL. Has nothing to do with Sup Forums or anyone's views on how garbage modern Western women are. The 'researchers' and writer of that article used their influential positions to bitch about something trivial, as those types love to do in the current year.

Man with photoshop say a lot of dump things

--Con-gofuckyourself-fucius

>written by a woman
>woman journalist
>clearly triggered
>mfw she wouldn't be able to differentiate between valid studies and academic studies.

>"More nastiness"

Have they quantified shitposts/hr yet by flag yet? I'd like to look at the numbers

A university funded. A university actually fucking funded this. This is what the tuition money paid to a modern day university goes towards. Wrap your head around that for a moment.

>How do you win at /pol?
The only winning move is to not play goyim

No shit, people who lash out the most are people that have nothing going for them in life

Why are you not defending your fair maidens, pol?

they insult everyone though

>halo 3
this is filled with so much bullshit. they call these pissed off dudes losers as if they lose in all aspects of their life when in reality they only lost at halo 3 a game which at this point takes literally weeks of game time played to achieve the skills needed to win (360 no scope across sandtrap). 2nd they really focus on the dudes getting mad at females when it says right in the paper they show increased anger towards both males and females. this shows they are just angry because they havnt played in 5 years and they lost 0-20 against someone whos played an hour a day everyday since the game came out 10 fucking years ago.

Yep.

Right Wing Safety Squad advising all anons viewing this thread to follow the instructions of this image in order to combat /leftypol/ slide/bait threads such as this one. After the requirements are met, hide and ignore this thread. Regards, Right Wing Safety Squad.

>beta men who dont get the pleasures of pussy on a regular basis hate women

you really need a study to realize this?

Damn. Maybe one day Halo will come to PC. I have played Forge on PC but i havent kept up with it. Last time i played was late last year.

>oh "science", yeah right *snorts*

Do normies consider console gaming 'online'?

I don't understand. Are the strong gay?

If anyone here was wondering what the author of the article actually looks like, wonder no further.

halo 3 has been out for 10 years. there are many people who have played halo 3 regularly (multiple times a week) for those 10 years meaning they have sunk many hundreds of hours into a virtual world. these are the people who according to this paper "knew their way around the console". They think the guys who lost are the losers when in real world it is most likely the opposite. the guys who havnt sunk hundreds of hours into 1 video game are probably doing better at life in general

anyone who knows what 'controlled environment' means in non-scientific context?

social science is bullshit. its literally just opinions and then applying some statistics. an example of social science is surveys. you can very easily end up with a skewed result because you only surveyed 1 group of people (people who live on the east coast usa for example). of course people on the east coast are gonna have different viewpoints than those from the middle of usa even though you originally thought you had a diverse sample (
people from many racial and or socioeconomic backgrounds).

First thought is always a jew, when that's not the case it's am obese black woman.

point is there is no controlling in social science. you would have to survey a statistically significant group of people from every single ethnographic region to have any sort of real data which is impossible. in the case of this study a control would be a random dude playing halo 3. but its not this simple because you actually need a random dude from every single socioeconomic and ethnic group from every single country to have any sort of control. for control you would also need to set up placebos or fake games where you have guys play "fixed" games where they are guaranteed to win/lose and there is no way in hell this happened