STUDY FINDS MEN THAT ATTACK WOMEN ONLINE ARE LITERALLY LOSERS

>According to the study, which was recently published in the journal PLOS One, men who were worse players than their peers tended to hurl more nastiness at female gamers. On the other hand, men who knew their way around the console were nicer to male and female players.

>The researchers say the findings support an “evolutionary argument” that low-status men with low dominance have more to lose and are therefore more hostile to women who threaten their status in the social hierarchy.

>“As men often rely on aggression to maintain their dominant social status, the increase in hostility towards a woman by lower-status males may be an attempt to disregard a female’s performance and suppress her disturbance on the hierarchy to retain their social rank,” researchers write.

time.com/3965630/men-attack-women-online-losers/

Sup Forums, comment?

There are no women attacking men?

SEXIST

MISOGYNY

so complaining that women are paid more,have better opportunities, and are less likely to have to work hard to get into a position than a man because of positive discrimination makes you a loser. then im a loser.

i dont want to have to be some geek who has to take a cunts shit all the time, they are the losers.

>rural and suburban retards are losers

Who would have thought.

What the fuck is up with news headlines this days, everything feels like is written by a 20 year-old bisexual girl with weird hair color, and i get it when its fucking Buzzfeed but major news also are starting to do this, specially in my country, what the fuck is going on?

>(((study)))

Double post from a 2015 study..

>insecure people feel the need to attack others
ok sure.
>STUDY FINDS MEN WHO ATTACK WOMEN ARE ONLINE ARE LITERALLY LOSERS
>time magazine
>page is littered with clickbait advertising
garbage website

People who write about these "studies" need to spontaneously drop into any workplace, observe how women act towards other women, and write about it.

Did this article just assume the genders of all parties involved and only assign 2 genders?!

They also implied their activity preferences, they kept assuming the "men" were "attacking" the "women". How did they know they identified talking to the person as attacking them?!

This article is so backwards!

>study gathered from a single videogame proves that men are inferior.
men btfo

And women eat up the bait every time so the banter continues.

>men who were worse players than their peers tended to hurl more nastiness at female gamers
But were they worse than the females?

Can bitches simply not banter? Do they not know the pecking order and refuse to take their place? Are they confusing the abuse lauded upon anyone for such a faux pas as only being a response to their gender?

How many times did they open their mouths unnecessarily and draw attention to themselves in the process?

>what the fuck is going on?

You refused to became a journalist and a little girl had a dream.

Jeez, they really hate the vidya don't they?

>A pair of researchers examined interactions between players during 163 games of Halo 3 to determine when men were most likely to exhibit sexist, anti-social behavior toward their female peers.

Is this what constitues Science nowadays? They watched an hour of 12y olds playing Halo ffs

>shittalk opponents in game
>OMG YOU LITERALLY RAPED HER

>2015 article
>theres 3 threads about this

why are you doing this?

men who post on Sup Forums are literally losers

i'm a "girl" btw

>study also finds 12yr olds on Xbox say nigger a lot.

Look at the nationality of the players instead - you'll find it's arabs and pajeets who are fucking awful at games and also hurl abuse at women.

Trump won get over it :)

Tfw my games are too autistic for women to play

>more nastiness at female gamers
>were nicer to male and female players.
The first is a bit vague in regard to male opponents, did the losers only insult females or (just as the winners) also attack males?
I'm kind of a burned child when something isn't explicitly stated like this, it often means the statement is intentionally misleading.

If they are so offended, get off the internet. That, or grow a spine, and learn how to how debate. Also, women are a nightmare to the work with. They are ruled by emotion.

Yup you sound like a loser. Truth revealed, can't unsee! Keep calling women cunts it makes you sound really cool and confident and not at all like a total fucking loser

>time.jewish

They want safe spaces for some reason. Maybe a woman's + minority's internet and a separate man's internet might not be so bad. They can stick to cute cat videos and makeup tutorials while we do other things and banter.

HOLY SHIT! DRUMPF BTFOOO

yeah right, kek. nice study.

Smart people went into STEM and Business, while lazy, stupid, entitled shits went into Communications because it's an easy degree. These journalists are making peanuts and don't have much impact on society. The internet just makes their bullshit more visible.

>join fps online multiplayer
>make teams,everything is set and every plan explained
>cunt rushes like a retard and gets everyone killed
>everyone starts cursing at her for being a dumb bitch
>It's you fault user,you simply suck at gaming!

t. virgins

>be grill
>spend at least an hour a night trolling stupid whores on social media every night before bed
>sad boys blamed by stupid whores
>everybody is unhappy and lonely
>never been happier
>husband supports my habit
>sleep like a baby every night
feels good mang

>abusing commas for emphasis
I used to think it horrible when oppressive regimes throughout history would kill journalists, but now I see that all of them were completely justified.

>STUDY FINDS MEN THAT ATTACK WOMEN ONLINE ARE LITERALLY LOSERS
It's not much better for men who attack women offline.
>retarded study

>The author is a woman
But of course

>This New Study Makes Everyone On The Internet Lose Their Mind! And It's Hilarious!

you understand goy? i said it is hilarious and YOU WILL FIND IT FUNNY YOU STUPID GOY

no reason for you to think, the headline already tells you how to behave

>why are you doing this?
Given how easy it is to bait Sup Forums do they even need a reason?

>people who lose are more butthurt than people on a winning streak
Mindblowing