/SLIGHT HAPPENING/ Jews about to monoploize crypto currencies

Jews didn't like the idea of bitcoin being out from under their control, so they just went ahead and made their own. With their financing they will try to spread this extremely fast and create a monopoly on the crypto currency market. A Jewish controlled monopoly.
>jpost.com/Diaspora/BitCoen-to-become-first-electronic-currency-specifically-for-Jews-501885
>web.archive.org/save/http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/BitCoen-to-become-first-electronic-currency-specifically-for-Jews-501885

>the first ever international Jewish currency
>the company will be managed by a 'Council of Six' made up solely of Jewish representatives
>BitCoen, an electronic crytopcurrency based off of the idea of BitCoin, is set to launch in September
>

noice, gonna buy as much as I can when it launches.

then cash out later

/thread

def gonna get in on these cyber shekels

BitGoyn

They will use it as an excuse to eliminate physical cash too.

Good luck

>Bitgoyim for a good goy

>Jews will buy it because they also want to cash out
>all their media will shill for it
>the ones who get on it early make a HUGE chunk of money

can't wait for September.
I think I will drop 3k on it

This will be the ultimate crypto. You'll have to exchange your other crypto to this to pay anything online. Just like the money changes in the temple

Kek

Jews have no power in the crypto currency space

If they want to tightly control it no one will use it no matter how much they push for it

I think I will do this too user.
>Lets all get filthy rich. Then buy out the media and shill for the real holocaust

{pump'n'dumps internally}

this gon be good.

I'm already rubbing my cock in anticipation.

this is the type of investment you make

I'm a domainer that buys domain names to sell later. I find something odd about the name 'BitCoen'. The domain name BitCoen.com is available for the highest bidder, why haven't these guys already secured a good .com domain already?

It'll be a short term cash grab, convincing goyim to buy it, then walking off with the shekels. If it were really for jews, only jews would know about it.

Do. Not. Buy.

Pretty sure I'm gonna buy some.

t. trader.

wait up, guys. Isnt it a currency that just jews can buy? I need to know

I'm dropping sheckles on domain names now.

Anyone can buy.

seems interesting. tho i cannot trust the jews now

I hear ya, I'm not going crazy because it's still not certain.

Nope anyone can buy but its managed by some Kike group of 6 Jewreps

i think that we kinda hyped bc of what it happened with the bitcoins and they know it. so they will try to hype us with their filthy ass hands

Because Basically they want dumb sheep to think they're smart by tricking them into buying this crap and cashing out later except real Jews aren't going to bother (an actual ethnic crypto would require a method to prove your lineage anyway, like a DNA test) and they'll be left with useless currency that won't rise on value or might get frozen.

How/where can I buy this shit

fuck sorry. they will try to hype us and then scam us.
i was being a fag back there writing shit

>pump and dump their new crypto

Who's Jewing who now??

It doesn't matter. Anyone can hold dollars or euros or cad or whatever for speculation or business purposes or hedging etc. Crypto is no different.

Also keep in mind that it sounds like a serous project and in crypto that's all you need to speculate successfully.

thats what i think. its like really good to have ''a new beginning where we can all become rich out of nowhere''

Talking about launching in September with some backing. I often wonder just how many different types of cryptocurrency can actually stay afloat. How exactly can 'value' be made from nothing when so many currencies can start popping up? They will all compete so who gets to come out on top in the end?

It's a huge bubble (with some exceptions). Nearly all the things that are being launched could be launched without a currency but it's all happening for speculation purposes. Actually most cryptos are currencies which are being traded like stocks instead of currencies but with huge volatility. When the end comes most of that crap will go down the toilet. I do believe in bitcoin (as a gold alternative and store of value) but for a crypto to replace real currencies it must not be so volatile. The real solutions will come out of governments which right now are watching and preparing. Most of the crypto projects will go down and then the real crypto's will start appearing backed by governments.

>>the first ever international Jewish currency
Did somebuddy say "international jew"?

I'm disappointed they're not called Shekels.
I mean come on...

I'm also seeing in the article the value will be based on the value of the Dollar 1 for 1. Seems they're pretty confident in the Dollar, I guess we don't have to worry about that crashing hmmm?
Wild stuff, interesting to watch but I don't invest there.

Didn't read the article but in this case I guess they are making a stable coin like usdt.In that case I won't bother.

"The currency will be based on the value of the US dollar, with each BitCoen token available for one dollar. The plan is to initially issue 100 million BitCoens.The company hopes that they will be able to circulate up to $1.5 billion in the first two years."

why not?

Wayback machine was fucking up with the pop up. Just read it and I'm not gonna bother cause it won't be speculative.

just explain. I know pretty little about it

It will follow the value of the dollar. That means that it's not worthy of speculation because it won't be volatile. Which also means that it will be a serious project. Israel probably follows putin and creating a serious international jewish crypto tied to the dollar as an experiment before they create their real one. I'm pretty certan that their government will keep an eye on this.

>Bitcoen

Sounds more like a chinese rip-off, not sure if its going to moon.

>issue bitcoins
haha nope, all they are creating is a digit currency like on neopets or something if they can create it

It won't. It's not speculative. It follows the value of the dollar.

Now i get it. thx

Well I mean, do you think there should be international laws to stop Jews from having crypto-currencies or something?

This.

these

jews would not call their own currency "Coen", it seems tailor made to graft money from the "alt-right" who would believe it can't fail simply because of the claim that it is "for Jews".

OY VEY GOY. THIS IS MY CURRENCY NOW!

I can see the dark web changing new currency's now. No one wants the Jews in any online currency because unlike real dollars the people who buy and invest in this shit decide the value of the crypto currency and that attempting any control will only ruin it and make people buy out. This a scam to jew people out of thier money when it (((Crashes))). Real Jews will never use this.

FUUCK WHY AM I A NEET I CANT INVEST IN THIS SHIT; I WANNA JEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>no domain name purchased before announcement
>openly "only for jews"
>tied to the US dollar
This is a scam designed to trick old jews who do not understand technology.

Welcome to 2017 Jews. They will literaly Be willing to sacrifice thier own people if it meant they get just a few more shekels.

>the first ever international Jewish currency

you must be new here