Stanford Comp-Sci Professor is blacklisting wrongthinkers

Marty Stepp is a professor of computer science at Stanford (the heart of the beast). He is teaching the next generation of programmers. He is now advocating blacklisting anyone who does not hold the "right" opinion.

>Stanford Professor Marty Stepp's twitter:
twitter.com/martystepp

>Marty Stepp's ratemyprofessor:
ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1895707

>Marty Stepp's books on Amazon:
amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n:283155,p_27:Marty Stepp

Other urls found in this thread:

oversight.house.gov/hearing/challenges-freedom-speech-college-campuses/
martystepp.com/publications/
archive.is/1v3cJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

>on the list

We need to start making lists of these free speech suppressing leaches for ourselves.
For....
Reasons.

Why do people still pay to attend leftist indoctrination camps?

The Left have been doing this for years now. Only problem is that the right hasnt been catching up.

Only way to combat this now is to fight fire with fire, and that means getting in bed with right wing investors and starting up rival tech companies.

Not surprised, Stanford is cucked beyond belief.

Thanks, bot. My life is in order; trying to make the world better for my children is a hobby.

>2017
>not having a gulag list
Kek

>Fire with fire
People are starting to realize that, the only way to fight left-wing authoritarianism is with right-wing authoritarianism
It's always been the case.

bump
I love that the left see no irony in their keeping lists of wrongthinkers

the lines between our real and cyber lives are becoming less and less distinguishable

this kind of shit just creates more and more closet redpillers who'll go into deep cover and won't emerge until it's time to vote trump in again

What did he mean by this?

We need to contact our representatives. This is exactly what they are discussing.

oversight.house.gov/hearing/challenges-freedom-speech-college-campuses/

Having lists like these would land you in jail in Finland.

Those lists are illegal everywhere, but shhh dont tell them that.
I hope that guy sues them for a fuckton of money.

Judging by his book on Amazon, they are overpriced and apparently mandatory purchase on His Java class. He is the type of professor pushes his own books and leeches off students to make himself rich.

Hit the nail on the head. He also ignored male students asking for help in class while spending plenty of time assisting the attractive female students. He later went on to marry a former student; just a coincidence.

Autodidactism is the future anyway.

>suck it up, goyim
fpwp

>implying half of Sup Forums wouldnt be on that list

Fuck you.
Ill go make my own tech firm
with black jack and hookers

if you want to learn programming, you should honestly think about appropriating characteristics from the jewish race. think about personality characteristics you want that jews have. Dissociate being a jew from the personality characteristic. See the personality characteristic as something that is desirable, something you want to have, and something you want other people to think you have, such as the ability to access memory quickly, the ability to remain calm when faced with the anxiety of solving a problem, and a willingness to argue the technical merits of both your work and the work of others.

>women and ((((((allies)))))))

Oy vey

Lol. I actually had him as my 106 professor

He was pretty cool. Didn't bring any politics into the classroom as I can remember.

I could swear I've seen something like this before

>We need to start making lists of these free speech suppressing leaches for ourselves.
This. And add to it the communists. There are many, including a google employee someone posted yesterday, who freely admit they are a communist. We need to keep a published list of these anti-American, anti-freedom freaks. They need to be deported to the communist country of their choice. The SPLC keeps list of Americans who love their country and call them "haters" and "terrorists" so why can't we keep a list??

(((you)))

>he just realized the jews have been blacklisting goys for political beliefs
Have you never read a WORD about Hollywood?

>tfw everybody you know thinks you're their friend but actually you hate their fucking guts
I wish I could be a secret policeman and draw up lists for culling

>2017
>java

>muh ebul naaayyyzzziiiis
Kill yourself

lol. this dude is fucked.

>The things he said are fairly reasonable and backed up by science - if you read it you would see that
>No! I refuse to read it and will instead set out to destroy your life just for merely suggesting I should read it
I mean, I know this has been going on for a while (obviously, since it's nearly all we talk about on this board) but the sheer dissonance of it in this particular instance is starting to scare me, how the groupthink is so fucking strong that they don't notice how backwards they're being, let alone just how much they fucking prove the guy right.

It means we couldn't even use the simplest most straight-forward logic to show these people that they even MIGHT have things wrong. I can't tell if they're incredibly stupid or just simply deceitful. Either way, it scares me, it's starting to feel actually dangerous now.

wew
reading his twitter is a crash course in msm indoctrination.

It's not dissonant. Their position is clear. They want censorship for wrongthink.

Good. It should feel that way because these people will not stop until they are PHYSICALLY REMOVED.

(((Marty Strepp)))

It is all so tiresome

This is why ideological diversity is important because if no one is around to disagree with idiots like this, things will only get worse.

You were an idiot for thinking they had any logical basis and it isn't simple doctrinal enforcement.

Why do Americans call any person employed to teach at a university a "professor" ?

Here and in other european countries professor is a title only given to senior academics at universities usually as part of a title, such that there are only few professors per department.

Mary Stepp wouldn't be considered a professor here, she'd simply be a post-doc or a faculty member or a lecturer.

Joke's on them, I reject both leftist and rightist applicants on the basis that mentioning politics on the internet means you're probably retarded.

Well, we do have that distinction here for internal practices, but we don't use that precise language when addressing higher ed faculty as students.

The red scare begins again.

I didn't think they had a logical basis, it's more that, like, if you want to spread an idea, it's not in your best interest to blindly display how untenable it is. If you just shut people down, you've not "won" an argument, you only truly win an argument when you make the other person understand that they are wrong and you are right. If you can't even get close to winning an argument in this way, how can you be so confident you're right?

I wouldn't feel comfortable enforcing an idea I knew deep down was clearly wrong or at least doesn't work, this is why I have a hard time understanding how they can be so overzealous with their ideology. They're trying to change the system we live in, but I would have thought it's pretty clear the system they're trying to make for us all isn't remotely a robust one, once they get it to where they want it'll likely fall apart. It doesn't seem like a great goal to me.

So basically they're overcompensating for their lack of confidence in their own ideas. This ought to be a funny thing for us to mock, but what alarms me is how it's still fairly effective for them, somehow this approach continues to spread.

In the old days, people would win arguments by killing the people that disagree with them. You can't be wrong if no one is alive to disagree.

It's startling how fast I've gone from "everyone is entitled to their beliefs no matter how wrong they are" to "if civilization is to survive, leftists need to be removed by force".
Every bit of leftist fuckery pushes me further to the right, and it won't be long until I start calling Pinochet a commie.

>everyone is entitled to their beliefs no matter how wrong they are
the problem is never beliefs and always actions. it is essential to judge people only by actions and completely ignore everything the say. actions are the only truth.

Why would it be illegal?

Time to search out his books, download them, then spread them.

There are more than a billion devices running Android. Everyone and everything has an app.

tl;dr sleep, work, consume and don't dare to speak your mind, goy!

we can replace all these institutions and blacklist SJWs for life

Could only find the 3rd edition.

martystepp.com/publications/
>All he has ever published is textbooks and syllabi
Oh no he wont hire anyone to be his intern over the summer if they wrongthink in public :( what ever will these programmers do?

The absolute state of US universities.

They're deceitful and angry.
Many of these people were losers in school and bullied.
I've taught in universities, I have to interact with these people, most people in their early 20s who think like this have always been betas.
They all have huge issues.
These people have always been around, but were almost always ostracised from society.
The lunatics run the asylum and now the older mentals are in positions of power, you really can't trust anyone.

It really is about fetishizing weakness, isn't it?

"you can only have a dog in the fight if we have things to take from you"

fuck you, fucking marxist faggot. the neetish luddites are going to kill you with pleasure.

find your own kind to work with. start your own mgtow universities and companies.

No. This will further isolate us. We need to encourage the leftists to take their madness to the extreme, and they will be devoured by their own monsters.

It should be the goal of anyone in deep cover to push their madness to the breaking point by taking their arguments to their logical conclusions.

REMINDER THAT MACHIAVELLI IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Hahaha, i genuinely laughed out loud :D

But yeah, people are switching from left to right more than they are from right to left... all because of this fucking politically correct bullshit. It's driving people up the wall and even lefties are fighting amongst themselves to see who can be the most victimized.

As a hiring manager for a large defense contractor I have my own blacklist, and I just put any graduate from Stanford on it.

Thanks Marty.

Affirmative action is for people who cannot succeed on an equal basis.

I guess the idea's that the playing field isn't level for some backgrounds, but inevitably rich half-Mexican or half-Black girls take the diversity quota anyway.

Go home reddit, no one cares about how different you are

Java job postings increased 33% this year. It's not going anywhere soon.

What a retard reply

Pls hire me
t. new grad

It's fucking insane.
I was a guest lecturer, but I still have friends that teach.
At a get together, one of his students was on a neighboring table and would not shut the fuck up about starting a LGBTQ support network at the university, but the univeristy wouldn't help.
It's not up to the uni to start clubs, students can do it themselves.

She was clearly directing her speech towards him, really raising her voice, and I could tell he just had to block it out.
To act at all would have caused a lot of hassle for him.
These kids are fucking insufferable. Everything is a slight towards them. They have no culture either.
It's like anti-culture. The art they produce is all to counter "the male gaze" so it's incredibly ugly. Almost everything has no merit or meaning. It's just designed to sabotage or to disrupt.

This guy's twitter is just one giant catalog of butthurt. In a way I pity people like this who've let Trump consume their lives.

Adding Marty Stepp to "the list".

This guy needs to be taken down in a very public way. He needs to be ruined and made an example of.

If you can't understand why someone was fired for writing a 10 page memo which essentially said, "men are good at things and women like pretty things and people" you're too far gone.

Seriously this is pol? The same pol that is real about the fact that you're a fucking dumbass if you write "I like video games" on your CV, can't see that this is some shit you shouldn't be writing in a work environment?

The point is not the validity of the text, the point is your fucking job is not to make employees around you turn in on one another with your petty fucking internet logic. Fucking do your job cunt.

Holy fuck I took a class from this guy a decade ago

I have been telling you faggots this for two years.
All these anti white progressives need to be put on a list because once your country gets destroyed by them they will move to another country and start the cycle all over again.

They need to be put on an easily searchable list which employers and migration agents can search where their names are linked to the various seditious anti western, anti white statements they have made.

Where do you think all the progressive anti apartheid activists ended up? They are not living here thats for sure.

I noticed that Mark Shuttleworth, founder of Ubuntu, moved to the Isle of Man, seemed hypocritical for someone who loved "togetherness" and African culture so much...

They all fuck off, the only ones that stay are the ones who manage to get a lucrative career in media or politics.

Sad how the Boers who productively farmed and left everyone else alone(?) got attacked by the Brits and then had the train wreck of integration forced on them.

Not only farming.
Maritime industry
Military industry
Textile industry
Energy industry
telecommunications industry
Mining industry
One of the best banking sectors on the planet

Everything was fucking tip top first world. All destroyed now. Makes me burn with hatred.

HAVE YOU SENT IT BREITBART?

That was my impression from history class.
(((The world))) just couldn't leave fuck well alone. I mean, banning South Africa from the Olympics, when letting in some of the most despotic mass-murdering regimes, like North Korea till this day???

that's like your opinion, faggot. nothing to lose, everything to gain. I see no reason for lifetime lose to not sabotage data centers.

Instead you faggots want me to have a nuclear family after years of pushing degenerate shit on the masses.

Yeah no thanks. I'll be taking your blood instead.

this, that spamming fuck needs to work on a non-retarded pasta

How did i do

Some of you are alright

>It's like anti-culture

Nail on the head.

See: Nihilism, post-modernism, critical theory.

Kek'd.

IDGAF that the memo guy was fired, it's the response from the left that has me disturbed.

I've experienced this firsthand, yesterday.
storytime
>me, 27, 50,000/yr, fit, tall
>have a kikebook
>comment on an article posted about the Baltimore Nobody Kill Nobody Weekend
>stalker leftists from back in high school screenshot my post
>literally said "if you look at the facts and Africa, black people as a species aren't prone to 'society' as we see it"
>leftists rage
>call me a "literal" white supremacist
>create bandwagon of public shaming campaign
>Mass email my work claiming im a bigot/white suprem./homophobe, and to fire me in 48 hours "or else"
>not kidding
>mfw they don't know it's the family business and all my bosses agree with what I said anyway
>didn't post it on company time, so what? tell them to fuck off
>the guy's name is
Thor Tobiassen
inb4 NYPA, I know. Just if someone wants to have a little fun. This guy tried to get me fired from my career for saying black people don't do culture so well.

No. Can you? I am a mobile fag. Sorry for the repeated posts, not trying to self-bump.

kek'ed user.

Now they're digging up a skit from several years ago as part of the character assassination process.

archive.is/1v3cJ

So Wired has been cucked by SJWs, too?

If I ever speak out against PC:
>WELL BACK IN 2010 THIS GUY DREW A POLITICAL CARTOON THAT OFFENDED A LOT OF PEOPLE, SUCH A WHITE GUY MOVE, DID I MENTION HOW WHITE THIS GUY IS? DISREGARD WHAT HE SAID JUST NOW.

Daily reminder that (((college))) is a scam and that online degrees are superior. Especially degrees like computer science that are easy to self-teach.

Well, the name will go on someone in this threads list surely

kek

kek

cause they are violent and ruin lives.
we have to euthanize them all.
but first we need a massive blacklist of them, with names, pictures and where to find them. There will be volunteers for real action. The intelligence gathering is hard. Leftists often operate and bully under the radar, they ruin lives of people without their target ever knowing what hit them.

>I was racist
>but I acted like I wasn't being racist
>Why do they think I'm racist Sup Forums?

Hmm tough one.

nigger nigger nigger
wypipo wypipo wypipo
pajeet pajeet pajeet
kike kike kike