Why do people here identify as "white"? Isn't your ethnicity more important than the colour of your skin?

Why do people here identify as "white"? Isn't your ethnicity more important than the colour of your skin?

White is a general term for the European race

Hey you, this is Sup Forums. Stop making sense. We fuck smart sissy bois like you around here.

White=useful european
American=unsure on race
I sure hope im white

gay BITCH

>Isn't your ethnicity more important than the colour of your skin?

Then what ethnicity am I?

Continental europeans usually do not use the word white. Only the english do and sometimes the french as they have that strong civic nationali which now copies american race terms to deal with the new demography.

Actually its some weird anglo colonial colourcode and everytime there is talkd about is X white??? Bitchfights happen.

Anglo.

"White" is a term to denote European ancestry, similar to how "Black" is used to denote African ancestry.

Both have additional cultural connotations extending beyond simple genetics.

It's not that fucking hard.

I see myself more as a german than a white person.

Bet youre a really servicial sissy slut. Wouldnt mind filling your cute ass with my manly seed.

Because I'm not english/german/french or whatever I'm a white American. That's my ethnicity. I'm just a mongrelized white, we're out own thing.

Only if you choke the resistance out of me first daddy

>I see myself more as a german than a white person.

Imagine being an American.

Any refuse that washes up on our shores is automatically "American". Since anyone and anything is American the word means nothing.

My state is only 40% white.

The culture that surrounds me is that of consumerism and nigger rap.

I have no identity to grasp in the country besides "white".

Then again I have guns, lots of guns and the government more or less leaves you alone. I can say "Hitler did nothing wrong" whether I believe it or not and no be arrested.

Be sure id be pulling your hair as I fuck you doggy style with your pathetic sissy dick bouncing like crazy.

maybe you'd be able to to make me cum by pounding my hormone-shriveled prostate

My cock will make your prostate its punching bag.

Except white European countries cultures are very different and each is beautiful with lots of history

On the other hand African countries are equally uncivilized cave men tier. Doesn't matter how you identify them. If it's not for white people, Africans probably don't even have concept of "ethnicity" and "countries"

>Africans probably don't even have concept of "ethnicity" and "countries"

Oh they do indeed and have been killing each other over it since the beginning.

Because they're just mongrels with no culture. Not even a real race. Basically polished shitskins.

Were white because thats how non-whites see us. You think BLM or SJW's give a shit about the nuance between the many ethnicities within the Caucasoid race? Defining white as an umbrella group is perpetuated by them as well.

So, Sup Forums just do whatever BLM and SJW do now?

What choice do we have? They hate all of us because we are Caucasians. Do you think being a fucking faggot and saying: "ackchyually there are many different ethnicities and it is wrong to lump us all in together ok?" is going to work?

You think throwing away the culture and traditions of your ancestors is a good idea? Isn't that doing half their job for them?

In this age of globalism, in which we can readily compare ourselves to other populations around the world, we've discovered that whites seem to have something in common that transcends mere ethnicity or nationalism. Whether it's genetic, or the legacy of European philosophy and Christianity, who knows. But it seems to be real.

We're going to nail that sissy boi so hard on that cross

I-I'm sorry. Please just let me go, I'll do anything

We're not brown are we?

Kinda ranges from cream to pink to olive. It's not often you get skin that's really "white" (other than albinos).

Because every time I try to say I'm white I get

>italians
>white