Richard Spencer

''Rights don't exist''- Richard Spencer

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dy6g9xNB-3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He subscribes to the Yuropoor idea that rights are provided by the state.

Rights don't exist, what's confusing about that? Human rights are a fantasy thought of by french enlightenment thinkers, they were all faggots and didn't prepare us for niggers.

No. Rights are literally made up, there is only violence.

Why use a post about white people to prove his point?

i'm not all that familiar with richard spencer and his politics, but i'm more curios as to why his head is shaped like an egg. is this a genetic disorder or is it because of the hairstyle/haircut?

You could've just posted the next tweet where he clarifies

Rights don't exist in the same way laws don't exist.

Anyone who says rights don't exist is either a social darwinist or someone trying to take away your rights. Either way you shouldn't let them have power in case they suddenly decide you're the next untermensch in need of cleansing from society.

even stranger is that his man-boobs grow at a proportional rate as his head.

/fit/ have been trying to figure out what he takes for months.

Can you answer why he specifically answered a post that was about white people having a right to exist?

> gets btfo in his faggot face
> b-but muh rites tho??

Spencer is proudly the former.

He is just another faggot atheist who has no solid morals and thinks that nothing matters in the end. He might as well just kill himself desu

Anything that can be taken away from you isn't a Right.

To make the point that white people can't just talk about having rights and expect them to be given to them as if the universe guarantees them. They have to bring them into existence through force.

Might is right

That rights only exist as long as we maintain a good behavior

he means you gotta fight for it. No ones gonna give you a right.

That's some really bad defence
>white people don't have a right to exist because there are no rights
He could've picked any other post.

stfu retard spencer is an intellectual giant and you're nothing compared to him

if you dont have power, then you dont have the right to exist, only the privilege

He's calling spooks as he sees them. Probably educated in the way of the Stirn. Based.

>What did he mean by this?

You earn you place in the world.

on top of that he is also an atheist but that is nothing to be proud of. He will never be able to save white civilization and white people until he finds god. Both the Jews and the Muslims have god and they are both making progress. The white man, for the most part, is now atheist or agnostic and is falling behind.

>tfw to intelligent for Sup Forums

Kek

They're not rights, they're privileges.
Watch some of George Carlin's later work. Might as well be a direct quote from the grumpy old hippie.

he obviously read MAX STIRNER aka the ghostbuster and despooked himself accordingly

He's a crypto-commie infiltrator, he's here to stir up shit with right wing people and make them look bad.

You're a moron. He said what he said to make sure white people understand what they need to do to continue existing. Might is right.

Why not? Rights don't exist, not even for us.

this

He seems quite specific about it. He say's they're only exist if they're acknowledged by the sovereign/state and he mentions the constitution. The constitution says you have the right to free speech but it only exists because the state protects/enforces it.

The only rights you truly possess are the ones you can secure with force.

All others are transient and can be taken away/changed/abused at whim.

Spencer is excessively contrarian and prone to making good arguments in the worst possible way. There is a valid point here that no one is going to recognize Whites' right to exist, no (((human rights))) org is going to defend us. We will have no rights but those we assert and defend ourselves with force. Even if you believe in God-given rights you must assert them with violence or the threat of violence or they might as well not exist. The Founding Fathers believed in God-given rights of Englishmen that were being trampled on by King George, but they didn't just believe in them and hope to convince others. They started stockpiling weapons and drilling soldiers and then when it became clear they would get their rights no other way they declared independence and dared the Crown to fight over it.

Rights don't exist. If you are alone on a desert Island, where are your rights? All that we have is laws, made by the government.

>The constitution says you have the right to free speech but it only exists because the state protects/enforces it.

Wrong. You have a right to free speech granted to you by your creator, God. The state can only infringe upon that right. The state does not enforce or protect free speech it recognizes that you have it and then acts in a way that does not prevent you from the exercise of that right.

The states job is basically to do nothing and allow its citizens the freely exercise their rights. If you want to get down to the core of the issue all rights are property rights and that is why they are so important. Once you infringe on the ability of the individual to control their property they are no longer a free man but a slave.

>(((laws)))

Even they only exist by imagination. Why do faggots believe in rights and laws when they are figments of imagination and only sensible in a completely White Nation.

He sounds like a commie infiltrator.

What does he mean by that? rights are state granted privileges. is he a Crypto National Bolshevik

show me a right

>Just because you declare something a right doesn't mean you're going to get it

he's said in the past that he agrees with marx on a lot of things.

MASSIVE FUCKING BAIT

Rights don't exist objectively, they're an inter-subjective thing. It's pretty simple.

The only real power comes out of the barrel of a gun

Because he's a wanna be authoritarian bitch, personally I would punch this nigger, good on that lefty weirdo for taking the chance, fuck Spencer. We need someone not dumb, and not a pussy.

Presumably that he's a moral eliminativist. Into the trash he goes.

Every right is a privilege.

t. Anarcho-communist

How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?

(You)

You sound like a concern troll who is intentionally misinterpreting him to make him look bad. Or you're just so low IQ you genuinely don't understand what he is saying.

that's why we need to bash the fash even more. I do not want to wake up in some boot-licking Orwellian shithole.

So do we stop paying taxes or start kiling non-whites?

Spencer is a colossal douche who doesn't realise that rights exist, but only when you assert them. Rights aren't given, they're asserted.

>My personal opinion on the metaphysics of morality is objectively true. Pretty simple, isn't it, sweetie?
Fucking neck yourself.

He meant that you're incredibly uninformed on one of the most important arguments of the 20th century OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=dy6g9xNB-3c

They are simple and I would argue all rights can be boiled down to property rights. The problem is that a certain group of people have been obfuscating natural law. They have replaced the law of god with the law of man and try to convince people, for example, that you have a right to health care, which means you have a right to services provided by another, which is slavery.

Your rights exist without the government, which exists only to limit the rights of an individual. You have a right to your property and to do with your property what you wish as long as it does not harm another or their property. The government says NO you don't have a right to all of your property, we will take a percentage and call it a tax. The difference between this and slavery is only the percentage of the output of your labor the government is taking.

This
But counter signalling wife with a purpose is retarded
Spencer can't even follow his own ideas

your masters have far worse planned for you

>What did he mean by this?
Gosh dumbass, maybe he means right don't exist.
What's so fucking hard to understand here.
"B-b-but my gender studies teacher told me rights grow on trees."

Gee thanks for for assuming my ideology, ill have you know I'm reporting you to the institute for the advancement of non discriminatory communication. Which will be a thing once take my last vote for the only candidate, when Spencer runs.

Spencer deserves credit for being against Cucktianity. This is a brave and honest position especially in Amurica

i don't like spencer, i think he means exactly what he means. there's just actions and consequences, no such thing as how things should be. not sure if i agree

I hope Richard Spencer has children that procreate with blacks, lol.

He wants some bootlicking all powerful state, too many niggers beat him up while he was in school

>lolbertarian
>human rights
nice try you fucking /leftypol/ retard. maybe learn a bit about the ideologies you're trying to roleplay before you expose yourself.

You're both dumb as fuck. He said if we don't fight for our survival WE DON'T DESERVE TO EXIST.

This

Lol, chill out, dude.

Right.... and stop playing stupid, we all know he's some broken, authoritarian douche

Lolbergtardians get the rope too

> Fascist flags.
I noticed you are the edgy faggots. I bet you suck cocks and your father never loved you. Fascism is a fucking joke anyway and there is no such thing. Fascism was a result of WW1 where there were millions of unemployable angry veteran men who thought they should have won and naturally favoured a stronk militaristic regime fascist ideology is basically shit Mussolini and Hitler made up as they went along. There are no WW1 veterans today to establish a legionary state only degenerate manchildren who try to make mom angry after reading some shit on the internet

I can't believe that this is Richard Spencer. I kept hearing about this guy and how good he is, but there's something wrong with his head here, seriously.

Why is it that shape? I just showed this to a friend, who is a doctor, and he said that's a sign of some form of mental deformation that when the head is that shape.

Were you guys just ironically memeing about this guy because he's physically deformed?

>The government has all the power
>therefore we have no rights

Fascism is also a off shoot of Communism also bean dip

They're photoshopped you moron. Of course you know this.

He's saying you have to fight for your right to exist, obviously.

>what is the biennio rosso
>what is german revolution

Its like commies can't possibly understand how their shit can negatively affect those around them

TOP FUCKING KEK HAS TO BE MASSIVE BAIT

K now go back to infowars you insufferable brainlet faggot

Stirner removes your spooks then replaces them with ((((spooks)))).

Thats what I thought

> commies
dumb fuck fascists are literally commies who went full nihilsit

>All that text
>No argument within it
sad

>nihilism
>fascism
pick one

so the constitution's a lie

That rights only exist on paper and if you are not willing to fight for them, they don't exist? He's not wrong
>Muh God given rights
No one assures your rights. Not God, not the state, not your constitution

He's denying white people a right to exist.

It's a long-winded way of saying "White Power", retard.

Yeah, he abides by the collectivist notion that the state grants rights rather than rights being a function of the nature of man. In other words, what is right is only what the government says is right. He's a Lefty.

Uh oh, here comes the Leviathan.

>m-muh freedumbs

It means that he's a nihilist idiot.

No. He's denying that ANY sort of rights exist unless they are backed by force. If whites don't have the force to defend their right to exist, no one is there to grant that right for us

You're not part of the Leviathan and never will be you're some faggot who wants to suck it's dick

Rights are provided by your willingness fight for them. The weak have no rights.