Reminder that this guy right created the world as it is today

Consequences of him chimping out and assinating the archuduke Ferdinand and his wife in serajavo.

>> Igniting world war 1 millions of deaths and lead to Russia becoming communist and the end of long world prosperity at the time

>> End of the ottoman empire by the Arabs revolting leads to them being colonized by England and France and the beginning occupation of palestine

>> Germany gets unfairly blamed followed by the great depression, causing Hitler and Hirohito and mussolini to chimpout like Alabama niggers and genocide on people and invade nations and shit

>> United Nations displaced the Palestinians and put Jews there as a compensation for the Holocaust which causes the Arabs to chimpout and invade and fail

>>Cold war between two super powers leads to challenge the stability of the world with the expansion if communism in Europe and Asia and Latin America

>> sexual Degeneracy in the Western world starts in the 60's

>> Some Arabs realize that they can't run shit so they overthrow their king and get secular dictators later and eventually overthrown and soon created Al qaeda and ISIS

>> The western nations eventually de conolinze Africa and now Africa send middle eastern Muslims colonize Western Europe today as a result of poor Western planning

Just imagine if gavrilo didn't chimpout and just sat down and ate his sandwich and ww1 potentially never happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tGxAYeeyoIc&t=80s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_of_Greater_Austria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that "JUST" haircut
Is this an original photo?

sexual degeneracy and shitskins flooding Europe totally isn't burger's fault.

Keep bombing sandniggers and dying for Shlomos, you pathethic non-country

WWI allowed Poland to regain independence though, so the guy is a bro in my book.

Yeah so it can get sandwiched and double pentrated by Nazi Germany and the Soviet union

You can't deny vengeance.

^^

Fucking Serbs

Serbs are genocidal nation

kek was worth the bantz tho

Nice one Serbs.

Gavrillo Principe did nothing wrong.

OP's a childish pleb
>implying the war wasn't coming
>implying there wouldn't be some other reason to start it

>ruined the whole balkans
>millions of casualties
>no more austrohungary
>good

>slavic subhuman chimping out for no reason out and destroying western civilisation

so our greatest enemies never were the Jews, Niggers, or Muslims
it was S*rbs

If only that fucker didn't stop to buy a sandwich

No he didn't WW1 was planned by International Jewry decades before it occurred.

WRONG

You're forgetting that even after millennia of this endless cycle and chain of events, we still haven't learned anything.

Humanity needs to be culled.

>Germany gets unfairly blamed

And people say that shooting people doesn't solve anything.

if we could we would do it all over again just for the lulz bro

You know that Gavrilo only ignited the fire, which could have started anytime and anywhere?
Blaming him for WW1 is ridiculous and only proves that you have no understanding about the situation of that time. But what can you expect from a burger?

Yes, Gavrilo triggered it.
Franz was improving his relations with Russia as well with the whole Entente at the time.
He wanted to create a nation called United States of Greater Austria. If he hadn't died who knows what would've happened. I personally think that WW1 would've never happened if he hadn't died.

I swear to god, every single piece of news about british fucks getting slammed by nigs and pakis makes my fucking dick wet.
If the entire west burns down, just for seeing you cunts die in the fire, i'd gladly give my life.

Fucking kraut nigger. The reason Europe is importing those fucking muslimes is because of falling populations due to all the men that died in the World Wars, the war you fucks started. Oh and who is making all the nations of Europe take in migrants? Merkel. Another Germanic nigger. The sooner the Germans are removed from this Earth the better off the whole planet will be.

#REMOVEKRAUT

Did you just hop over the border?
Your english is garbage.

>Germany started both world wars

AMERICAN EDUCATION
M
E
R
I
M
U
T
T

>Germany started both world wars

AMERICAN EDUCATION

Please post the proper photo, thank you.

Double post

There were literally 3 assassins sent that day. One didn't pull a gun because cop was too close to him, other one threw a bomb but missed and hit the wrong car (he then jumped in the river trying to escape). Gavrilo was the third one.

If it was not Gavrilo, it would have been someone else.

No great power in europe other than the German Empire had any interest in seeing AH fix its shit and stabilize

If the serb chimpout hadn't happened it would have been something else that lead to WWI

Man the country would've been so nice
Literally USA 2.0 but white

I feel ya Kraut. I love the west and would gladly die defending and recreating the western civilization, but watching the Anglos burn their own nation down and get raped by the muslims and niggers really does gets me fucking hard.

Anglo scum deserve everything happens to them, they are the reason why the Jews have taken over the world and triggered the Jew world order. You reap what you sow.

>Double post
No shit.

>WWI
>he doesnt know about the blank cheque

>WWII
>Danzig

Its funny how Germany invades everybody but its not their fault.

>flag
Every time I watch a documentary about Gallipole, I laugh.

Gavrilo was a chad

All wars have been engineered by jews, instigating European people against each other, so they can then feed on the corpse of Europe

If Princip failed for some reason, they would just find another way to spark the WW1

youtube.com/watch?v=tGxAYeeyoIc&t=80s

Not denying that the war would have eventually been started, but you just said three assassins were sent. Twofailed and the third succeeded. If the third did not succeed, then there would be no assassination that day, right?

There are few things more cucked than supporting your nation being subjugated by another.

>better quality of life
>still have national identity
>safer country
>a bad thing
only a retard wouldn't like that

>'s-serbs caused how fucked the w-world is today!1 i mean, why the hell would they try to liberate their own land? it's the serbs fault germany chimped out and decided to start another war!!1

fuck off degenerate Amerifart weakling. Stop pretending to be relevant and go lose another war while Tyrone bones youre 56% white wife and her son. Fuck you and your Muslim-supporting 'nation' (i'll be nice and call it a nation)

alpha as fuck.

Croatia's national identity would've been gradually replaced by a greater Germanic national identity.

ww1 would've hapenned either way, at least we got a hearty kek out of the situation.

No, you have no clue what you're talking about.
Franz Joseph wanted to lower ethnic tension and raise autonomy in every minority area in the empire.
We would have our own language, culture, it would be pretty similar to what great britain is today.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_of_Greater_Austria

You're right, it would be similar to Great Britain in that Austria would be dominant in the relationship like England.

Germany was looking for literally any reason to attack Russia. It would have happened.

>Austria-Hungary wanted this shithole so badly it destroyed the world as we know it and itself in the process

You can't make this shit up.

word, the britcucks are the rot of the white race

the eternal anglo freed slaves and niggers over the world which also costed a lot to brazil. favelas = britcucks

(((Anglos))) are the original kike. They were traveling the world to kill white people before they promised Palestine to the kikes and created Israel.

>annex land you have no business in because you can
>country it actually belongs to gets super pissed
>ha-ha you're too weak can't do shit
>trade war
>go in the annexed territory on a holiday of the other nation
>get shot and die
>start REEEEEEEing
>attack
>start the biggest war so far in history
>lol we are 17 times stronger, we'll btfo the peasants
>get btfo
>get backstabbers and daddy help, plus your bootlickers
>"heh, they thought they could fuck with us?"pic related
>get btfo again
>empire destroyed, allies decimated, millions of death
>all because you wanted a fucking half-forest shithole in the fucking balkans
honestly, that's like the toppest kek of history. only if our retarded fucking king created greater serbia instead of shitty yugo, the enjoyment would be full.

Turns out having your own nation isn't worth shit when there's countries nearby that have a way bigger population, economy and military

After WWI all our ex-territories including austria and hungary themselves became the cocksleeves of the remaining great powers, and nothings changed about that since then

That's why you have to be the one doing the cucking.

>be Germany
>fight a war you didn't start
>sue for peace
>be stabbed in the back by joos who finance the war and bring the Yanks into the fray in exchange for Palestine
>be humiliated and impoverished
>the scene is set for WWII
the joos

>Keep bombing sandniggers and dying for Shlomos
we do it for the shekels

Without him doing his thing and everyone doing their thing afterwards none of us would be alive.
Think about how unlikely it is for that one sperm cell to fertilize that one egg. And yet we're here.
Really makes you think.

>it's always the individuals that are responsible
oh boy its not like the Black Hand had anything to do with the assassination or (((them)))

>implying it wasn't Russia + France falseflag to start a war with Germany
If you really belive that things like that "just happen", you don't belong here.

>Just imagine if gavrilo didn't chimpout and just sat down and ate his sandwich and ww1 potentially never happened.
It's mindblowing how someone can be this absolutely fucking retarded. Obviously someone made the guy do it, the killing was just a pretext for the war. They would have came up with something else either way. This is the most idiotic fucking thing I've read in a long time, what a collosal imbecile, holy shit.

>Germany gets unfairly blamed
>Unfairly

based

>nationalist terrorist group
>shoot the one guy that actually supported them

Poor guy. You know he died armless and in prison.

fucking Chad does it again and gets away with it

when will they stop

>At first, Princip was rejected at a recruitment office in Belgrade because of his small stature. Enraged, he tracked down Tankosić himself, who also told him that he was too small and weak.

Manlets btfo!

Its funny because ex yugo countries are considered to be one of the tallest people on the planet
and he was a manlet
LOL

>implying WW1 wasnt decades in the making

This. WW1 was inevitable

>american edukayshin everybody
The war was going to break out regardless of this faggot, you dumb fucking lard.

war was going to happen no matter what, this just lighted the match. If not him someone else would

>Novak Djokovic

Like people say: "third time is charm".

No one will read your shit, nigger.

Better to be a subject of foreign rule as a nation and enjoy freedom and prosperity as an individual is more important than national "freedom".

A nation is irrelevant, the western civilization as a whole, alongside our personal freedom, is all that counts.

Serbia had freedom, look at them. They still can't process the gap Ottoman cultrocide caused.
Besides, Croatia was as free as Scotland under the UK.

It was Mlada Bosna.

>go lose another war
Says member of the nation who
>were barely saved by Austria from total defeat by Bulgaria
>militarisrically lost WWI
>didn't exist in WWII
>lost the Yugoslav and Kosovo war

Also
>muh America is just 56% white
That makes it 56% whiter than Serbia

>alpha as fuck
>volunteered twice for the army
>was reject both times for being a weakling

Can you elaborate your objection?

Austria Hungary declared the war

Russia interfering turned it into a longer affair than a couple of months/weeks

Everyone participated

No one ever fought on German soil

Germany gets reamed in the peace conference

Why?

The only mistake of WW1 was not exterminating every Germanic after they lost the war and taking all the newly gained territory as part of Serbia, as opposed to 'unifying' with the other Slavs on Balkans.

Also, alb*nians should have been put to death, as well as every other group that converted to islam while the Balkans were occupied by the Ottomans.

Just imagine how much trouble we would have been spared in the future if these things were done back then.

no, europe was on a brink of war anyway, also good that we have a republic now and no fucking king

Serbs aka the nation which will not just bite the hand that feeds it, but eat the hand too.

>gets saved by Croatia from the Bulgaria Empire
>"xaxaxaxa your kings are made up and didn't exist"
>gets saves at Kosovo Field by Bosnian and Croatian Crusaders
>"xaxaxaxa literal Serbs"
>gets pass as refugees in Austria and Hungary, giving them access to civilization
>"We must destroy it"
>Albania saves their entire army and king in WWI
>hate all Albanians and never mention this
>imams in the NDH try and make rallies against the decoration of Serbs
>"muslims are enemies we must kill em all"

Serbs are the most thankless shits in all of history.

That Ottoman blood boils quite well in you, doesn't it?

>Oh and who is making all the nations of Europe take in migrants?
Hooton Plan

>t. Boban McDonaldsovic

>hiding behind a non-country flag

As expected of a coward.

Also

>falling for memes online and actually trying to perpetuate them as fact

Fact is, if there's any mixing to be found, it'd have been found in the Ottoman empire, seeing as they took boys and girls back to their country where they mixed with their upper class most of the time. Local-wise, there were barely any mixed couples, and certainly none of that propaganda drawings that were drawn by an Austrian in an effort to agitate the common people against the Ottomans.

He was the original "JUST" manlet

IT WAS NOT HIM. The situation was escalated by diplomats, who wanted to use the casus belli for a short and profitable war. They all thought they would win it.
The top blame goes to Austria, which though it could take Serbia and nobody would object to it.

>that response
>that flag
This is why I laugh whenever a naive Western European or American Sup Forumstard shills for Serbia. Serbs are utterly despised by the majority of their neighbors (most of which are Christian) because they're hateful, self-serving, megalomaniac pieces of shit. They've sided with the Ottomans against their European brethren in the past and are responsible for the deaths of many ethnic Europeans.They're more of a threat to the white race than the "kebabs" they talk so badly about. Fuck Serbia.

>calls anyone else "turci"
>gets called a turk
>"h..he n..no Ottoman mixing here, we wuz pure aryans"

Give me a break, you have as a nation an absurd obsession with Turks. It is cringeworthy even

Can remember that general Sratko Smradić going all "we will take vengeance on the Turks today"... In 1995... Nations and nations, borders and borders away from modern Turkey.
I mean what is the big deal? Are you so vain and in lack of a future that you have to focus on that one fragment of the past?

are you albanian or croat

>assumes everyone who doesn't kiss Serbia's ass is either an Albanian or Croat.
I'm White American.

>Germany started the war
AH and Serbia exist you know?

Also, US Democrats are to blame for all of that
>Democrat president joins war
>Germany loses
>gets the most disgusting demands of surrender put forward in recent history
>anger leads to Hitler and WWII
Years later
>Obanga helps destroy Libya and Syria, fueling the migrant flood

>Tfw the last time OP actually delivered was in 1914.
>Tfw an autistic sperglord ruined
everything

The fucking madman

Wilson's 12 points were not used but were the basis for Germany dismantling during the cease fire. The surprise fuck you Germany and it was too late by then.

>despised by the majority of their neighbors

You mean, the ones we actually had some conflict with? Like Croatia, Bosnia, Albania, Bulgaria and Hungary? The first one which assassinated a king and caused a lot of trouble down the line, especially in the '90s and even nowadays. The second one is more or less the same. And need I really explain our qualms with Bulgaria and Hungary? Hungary, which attacked the medieval Serbian state when it asked for help against the Ottomans? Hungary which kept trying, time and time again, to fuck over Serbs and kept using them as fodder against Ottomans, hence their heavy presence in today's Vojvodina which once bordered the lands from where the Ottomans launched attacks?

Funny how we never had a problem with Romania and Greece in the past century or so, despite some conflicts/fighting in medieval times. In fact, I think it's safe to say that the three of us like each other just fine.

>They've sided with the Ottomans against their European brethren in the past

You're talking about when parts of Serbia, or the whole of Serbia, was a vassal of the Ottoman empire, I presume? I'm not sure why you're surprised by that. They were conquered and had no other choice.

Also, hearing an American, most likely descendant of Anglos, talking about that shit when the British Empire and France joined the Ottomans to fight Russia from retaking Constantinople - that's rich.

Hahahah, you're a Tonibler, aren't you? God, you're pathetic. Cowards, the whole lot of you. And so butthurt. Not to mention all that salt.

Well, either a shiptar or a Croat. Those are the usual suspects for this severe amount of butthurt when Serbia is brought up. I favor the shiptar angle, because Croats can at least banter better than what you're doing right now.

Austria-Hungary was wavering about going to war. Germany told them they either go right now with their full support or they don't support them at all.