Without blaming the jews, why is Degeneracy so prevalent in today's society?

Without blaming the jews, why is Degeneracy so prevalent in today's society?

Is it the parents fault?
The Individual?
Or is it society?

strawpoll.me/13493898

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13664800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off kike

>without using the correct answer, what is the answer to this question?
saged

I'm genuinely curious, what do you get from making these threads? It's not like you're actually curious so do you get paid or do it for free?

Hey looks it's Worm Norton

It's not even jews. It's white northern barbarians who wish with every fiber of their being to BE jews. They worship a kike, they slavishly obey capitalism and greed, they consider their own children to be property. White men destroyed the west, then blamed everyone else.

None of this is hard to suss out, I do not understand the constant blind spot we have about marxism.
Marxist dogma stipulates violent class struggle as a requirement for the inevitable conclusion of the historical dialectic.
This calls for military means to further the aims and goals of the workers revolution, the end game is always the destruction of capitalists and regressive elements. Marxism cannot triumph until the enemies of the revolution are destroyed.
That's us, in case you're not in a state of clear about this.
There are no sacred cows in this. Famously, Fidel Castro was constantly lobbying the USSR for nuclear weapons, the express purpose being to destroy capitalist america. When the fat bastard in the kremlin pointed out that cuba would be blown off the map and every single one of his subjects vaporized, Fidel scoffed; a price worth paying, a price he was perfectly willing to pay

There it is in a nut shell. The physical destruction of the west is quite literally a moral imperative for marxists.
The marxists have been bellowing this at the top of their lungs since 1918. Whilst I love free speech, I do wonder why we tolerate this kind of treason and sedition, particularly in our education system, where marxists have been allowed to run berserk for seventy years, doing unimaginable damage to our civilization. It's all out in the open, just like islam, who have an identical moral imperative. This is why, in case you are wondering, liberals love islam so. The liberals have tied the rotting marxist carcass to the coat tails of islam, they think they have found the perfect biological weapon, and marxist dogma explicitly states that you get into bed with anyone who opposes western civilization, then subvert that organization to marxist aims. When those aims are achieved, you kill or gulag your former allies. Look to the example of post '75 Vietnam. The victorious party straight away killed the nationalists and agrarians that the marxists allied themselves with. The liberals have made a huge mistake crawling into bed with islam, though. They've read the book, too, and they're quite open in ridiculing marxists liberals for their cupidity. They tell them straight out, 'when islam wins, you get a bullet!'. Typically, the commies don't believe it, or don't care as long as the west is destroyed. It's very simple when you scrape the BS off.
Soviet thought isn't rocket science, you know.

Hi Yimmy.

Women are trash and we gave them too much control.

>Without citing the actual reason explain away this phenomenon

stockholm syndrome of the Jew, people go out of their way to love the Jew.

Norton is a dirty motherfucker nd ugly as shit

you know the answer

Individualism, single mothers and lack of any kind of moral fiber

No. It's just the eternal seduction of evil that the wicked are susceptible to. The darkness was always in the hearts of white men. They only needed the devil to enter the picture and their fate was sealed.

Hope it's fine that i post my own strawpoll in here, as i'd like more votes on it

What do you think about "The Day of the Rope"?
Do you want it to happen? Do you think it will?

Please vote here
strawpoll.me/13664800

Fathers

Yeah because this is a thread that needs to be made everyday.

What the absolute fuck is that face?

>Without blaming the source of the problem, explain where the problem comes from

Reminder tranny shit began with a Jew

If you voted for parents or all three then you brought into the myth they want you to believe. This way they can keep spewing their degenerate propaganda without objection.

Children from birth are indoctrinated by the entertainment industry and their public school education. There is no getting around it with your kids. Even you shield them from it they will get it from their friends or seek it out. It is the combination of the individual and society.

Another Hollywood enabler spotted.

Modern day western culture (media-entertainment, government, education) is geared toward indoctrination against white fathers and promotion of coal burning. Yet this douche perpetuates the myth that fathers are to blame. Do not be like him - part of the problem.

Niggers

yes

Also, OP
Your strawpoll is a bit vague

I would've used these options
Sexual liberty
Economic situations
Technologically spoiled kids

I probably would've thought of another one too, but that's the iidea

lol, exactly.

saged

flouride in the tumblr

High living standard+liberal indoctrinisation since childhood.

>without blaming jews
>pls tell me the cause behind modern degeneracy without mentioning the cause behind modern degeneracy.

I said society, because the jews are the ones who push for degeneracy indoctrination from the top-down, using their control over society's zeitgeist via mass media, political influence, and the university system to get what they want.

It's a legit gripe.
All of them, but depends on where you live. Nobody in lib areas has a problem with people in food stores having earrings at the BASE of their nostrils where boogers would be, or around their lips. No these people aren't stock people. They are front line where you HAVE to look at it & be grossed out COUPLED with the shitty mistakes they make & crap attitudes - UNLESS you take your business elsewhere but have to go hundreds of miles away to shop. THIS is why people are forced to shop online.

most people are degenerate by nature. don't forget we're still animals.

Depends on location. Have been to other areas/regions where people aren't out to be gross. Businesses don't give a shit about ANYTHING -- appearance and attitudes are literally garbage. It's not confined to income brackets or nationality, either. It's collective mentality.

yeah and also, high safety while doing nothing and high risk if you challenge things

SPBP

I believe that mass degeneracy in modern society was (mostly) brought upon by the complete removal of man's natural struggle for survival.