Redpills on France, anyone?

I'm supposed to give a presentation on the (((poor minorities))) residing in France to my mostly leftist class, and I find this a perfect opportunity to drop some redpills on them and, maybe, open their minds to what's really happening.

Could you give me any data (specially graphs and / or websites) showing how the rapefugees, maghreb muslims and other nigs are destroying France? Anything in English or French would be perfect. May pepe be with you.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-05/frances-death-spiral
prisonstudies.org/country/france
lemonde.fr/religions/article/2017/02/17/ces-musulmans-des-quartiers-sous-la-pression-de-l-islam-radical_5080971_1653130.html?xtmc=islamiste_quartier&xtcr=41
lemonde.fr/societe/article/2014/10/17/dieudonne-aurait-ete-mis-en-examen-pour-fraude-fiscale-et-abus-de-biens-sociaux_4507954_3224.html
lalsace.fr/actualite/2017/07/22/650-000-euros-retrouves-en-liquide-dieudonne-tente-de-s-expliquer
lemonde.fr/societe/article/2015/09/29/dieudonne-expulse-du-theatre-de-la-main-d-or-a-paris_4776888_3224.html
google.fr/amp/www.lexpress.fr/actualite/societe/harcelement-de-rue-a-la-chapelle-pajol-faut-il-elargir-les-trottoirs_1910691.amp.html
takimag.com/article/le_grand_remplacement_steve_sailer/print#axzz4pCWGDu9n
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Racial statistics are forbidden in France.

You can find stats from foreign based institutes though.

Ex-Leftist here. Libertarian Capitalist now.
I'll give you advice on what would hit home.
Talk about inbreeding between Muslims and how inbred kids commit more crimes.
Talk about rape. Libs love rape. And it's an easy and obvious one.
Talk bout how Muslims drove out Jews out of their homes in France. Tho, depending on the type of Libs, they might also hate Jews. Some hate Jews because they hate Israel.
Talk about child brides and how women suffer under Islam in general. That will get their little dicks hard for justice. Pretend you are agnostic and talk about how Libs destroyed Christianity, say that Islam needs a secular and liberal movement to destroy it and make it secular and reformed.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-05/frances-death-spiral

prisonstudies.org/country/france

Idk if there are also particularly disgusting stories of violence, like the grooming gangs in the UK, but you might also want to look into those if you can find any

>Talk about rape. Libs love rape. And it's an easy and obvious one.
I'll begin with rape statistics, though I've seen these aren't as bad as Germany's. Still a nice thing to say to disprove the religion of peace meme
>Talk bout how Muslims drove out Jews out of their homes in France.
Didn't know that. But the general lib doesn't auto associate jews and israel, then I think saying this gonna work
>Talk about child brides and how women suffer under Islam in general
That will be my main point

Thanks for the advice, user

Any time.
Everyone should stop Islamophilia.
Which reminds me, Islamophilia, talk about how the negligence of the left to what Islam has been doing in comparison how the left reacted to Christianity.
Another one is the Holy Wars. Pic related. Obvious enough, you have much work.
God Speed.

Talk about how back when the shooting happened that caused every faggot to put up a French flag as their profile on FaceBook (don't be as abrasive as I am) that the cops searching for the terrorists responsible ran into issues because the Islamic community had knowledge of these men but were intentionally hiding them, going as far as to throw rocks at the police to keep them away and overall obstructing justice because "Islamic brotherhood."

Doesn't Saudi Arabia have some Orwellian policies against free thinking or, worse, speech? Be safe, user, otherwise you will get stonned or something if any moslem denounces you.
This Zero Hedge text is a very nice summary of all the shit going on. Thanks

French mentality is that you are French citizen first and the rest come after (race, sex, etc ...).
Muslim don't like it because they put religion first.
That's why they sperg out with the separation of state and church enforced in school (no religious symbol allowed), before 2004 it was just a rule but we had to make it a law because muslim women wouldn't stop coming with trashbag on their head.
Islamist are pressuring arab in some district to be more sharia compliant
lemonde.fr/religions/article/2017/02/17/ces-musulmans-des-quartiers-sous-la-pression-de-l-islam-radical_5080971_1653130.html?xtmc=islamiste_quartier&xtcr=41 (from a center left journal to avoid the "this is right wing propaganda").

Highschool teacher often speak about some girl go back to Algeria/Tunisia to married (understand get married without having to choose). We had to increase the minimum age to marry to limit that.

fuck france
14/88 from kabylie
t. diaspora

Might be worth mentioning the Asians and Asian owned businesses in Paris that are victims of the Muslim community.

I'm for "la laïcité", and I really can't understand how forbidding kids of bearing a crucifix or kikes of wearing a kippa respects it. Forbidding burkas and other extensive religious or not shit covering the head is ok, but not because it is religious, but because kids are supposed to respect the uniform.
Fuck you
(((minorities))) versus (((minorities))), that's perfect. the lefties will get confused

France isn't France anymore. Just call it New Algeria.

Too bad, ethnic stats are forbidden because it would encourage racism.

Yes, this is the official explanation.

No, I am not joking. You can check.

>I'm for "la laïcité", and I really can't understand how forbidding kids of bearing a crucifix or kikes of wearing a kippa respects it. Forbidding burkas and other extensive religious or not shit covering the head is ok, but not because it is religious, but because kids are supposed to respect the uniform.
discreet symbol (like pendent) are allowed but ostentatious one are forbidden (like kippa and burka).
The thing is everybody respected this rule except muslim.

>French doing any kind of ethnic cleaning in Algeria
>Not "progressive" propaganda

>Redpills on France, anyone?

Zioinist Occupied State

nuff said

...in public offices.

We had some troubles with catho and protestants back then, this was the only way to stop the bloodbath.

also worth mentionning that when Asian protested against racism from Arab after the murder of one Chinese during a theft, one racist association didn't come to the protest because "they weren't use to a minority asking the help of the police to fight against racist aggression".
I'm not joking.

I can confirm. Using the word "Jew" for anything but saying they are victims will send you to jail.

Let me give a greentext of that event.

>There is this crazy old chink in the Parisan chinatown
>have been incarcerated to a psycho hospital once
>Threw a TV at someone once, tried to break into someone else
>The entire commy block he live in hate him
>That day, he is with family and there is a lot of noise
>It sound like a fight so the other people call the cops
>2 cops come.
>Family open the door but crazy old chink close it before they can move
>Sound like a fight again
>Cops ain't going to just wait for the door to open itself
>Crazy old chink try to keep the door close
>Cops open the door anyway
>Crazy old chink jupm at cops with scissors
>hit one of the cops then want to hit again
>Second cop send a bullet to crazy old chink
>Crazy old chink is dead meat now
>Everyone in the block rejoice
>Family mad at first but then cool down
>Could have been the end of the story
>But then...

Part 1/2

I'll have to agree with the kikes (my god): kippas aren't anything extensive, violating any usual uniform, imo
Can you french people say me if you personally see any unusual jewish domination in any field of the society in France? Anecdotal experiences are always a nice plus, though I don't plan to go 14/88 on them since it's just an introductory presentation.

Wonder if it takes shiholes like Mayotte in consideration

Pew Research est le groupe de recherche qui a le plus de données disponibles.

Il y a aussi l'étude "Un islam français est possible" de l'Institut Montaigne dont les chiffres démontrent que le titre de l'étude est faux

Probably not. Pew Research makes telephonic calls for its surveys, makes percentages and extends it to get an estimated number for the global population.

As they're not based in France, there's very few chance they'll call Mayotte which has a different telephonic code number (+262, same as La Réunion) than France (+33)

>Next day, hundred of people protest the shooting, say cops are breaking into homes and kill old people
>two days after, there is 3 protest
>One ask for less cops in chinatown and attack the cops, cops arrest the leaders
>One is the traditional white male anarchist crown, throwing stones at an official building to fight against racism
>One, much larger than the other united ask for more cops in chinatown because they understand whites may like brown violence but they want to be kept safe
>Almost name the muslims as the source of all the troubles
>Official declaration of the Chinese exterior relationship minister asking the French authorities to protect the Chinese on its territory
>Yes, an official declaration on TV from one of the most important chink politician in Pekin about the death of crazy old chink just two days after his death
>some time pass as shit continue to grow
>eventually, cops decide to tell the truth
>The leaders of the aggressive manifestation against cops were criminals who ruled a part of chinatown and wanted the rest of it
>the manifestation asking for more cops have been decided in Pekin
>shit calm down
>Anarchist go stone another official building for another good reason

Voilà, merci beaucoup pour les données qui montrent pourquoi il faut avoir peur des ces putains. Ils sont plus en plus violents, c'est vraiment effroyable

lmao Things in France always end up like this, as it seems
>Anarchist go stone another official building for another good reason
not long time ago they were rioting because of some nigga who got a nightstick in his ass, right? top kek

You want to talk about Dieudoné.

>Island nigger
>Used to make a comic show with his friend manlet-juice
>Basically, Sup Forums incarnate
>Except for the tribe of the island nigger and the jews
>One day, decide to make a movie about how whites are bad for slavery in the sugar islands
>Can't find money to make the movie
>get told by all the producers there is enough movies about slavery in the island already and the world need more holocaust movies instead
>notice all the people he talked too were jewish
>tell the world
>the world turn against him
>terrorists attack people at his spectacles
>spectacles get cancelled because they may pose a risk of aggression
>money stop coming
>everything cancelled
>reduced to silence by the medias
>Only the FN was still accepting to talk with him
>Become friend with people at the FN who, according to the medias, hate blacks
>Even godfather of someone in the Le Pen family
>Now run show about "antisionism" with his "antisionist" new friend
>Wen in jail when he said ha was Charie Coulibaly (Coulibali being one of the Bataclan guy)

I don't think we speak about the same event.
I speak of the Chinese who died while being beaten by shitskin.
The one shot by cops was an other story which came later.

>money stop coming
>everything cancelled
>reduced to silence by the medias

More like

>All his shows are full
>So much media talking about him he says himself he has free advertising
>So much money flowing from niggers and arabs that he had to hide 650,000€ in his home to avoid taxes... like a dirty jew

Yes, it happened there was a video of the arrest.

Cops were arresting know drug dealers and he showed to help fight to cops, hence his arrestation.
He, and his family is related to some high ranking African politicians, don't remember which.
He was a mediator, someone paid to help reconciliation cops and "young people", as most of the people in his family were. The family was under a secret investigation from the secret services for faking the jobs they were doing.

It happen that his family stole more public money than Francois Fillon.

The medias went full mike brown and treevon on this one, the first time I heard about it it was on the radio and I can tell you after 5 seconds of listening to them I knew the medias tried to use him as a martyr to create a BLM in France. The semantic used was EXACTLY the one of the american medias.

A fuckton of people were happy someone talked about the juices, but he had to downgrade from the largest theaters to something small because he was refused everywhere. Even radio caraibe canceled the appointment they had.

>like a dirty jew
Hey, he blame the Jews for wanting to make their people look like victims of whites, but don't forget what was at the begining of the story: a movie about how HIS people were victims of whites.

Literal vampire, potbelly, goblins are hobbling around coming after us

Let me dump some of my France folder.

He reduced to his own theater, the one that he owned (la main d'or) because that way he could lie on the amount of tickets sold and keep the money away from the fiscal administration.

Hence the 650.000€ in bank notes in his home.
Hence his trips to Hong Kong and to his African slum of origin where he has hidden 400,000€.

He hates jews because they act just like him.

He's so much an avarious jew that he didn't pay the insurance of the theater for TWO years. If there would have been a fire, he'd been thrown in jail for decades.

lemonde.fr/societe/article/2014/10/17/dieudonne-aurait-ete-mis-en-examen-pour-fraude-fiscale-et-abus-de-biens-sociaux_4507954_3224.html
lalsace.fr/actualite/2017/07/22/650-000-euros-retrouves-en-liquide-dieudonne-tente-de-s-expliquer
lemonde.fr/societe/article/2015/09/29/dieudonne-expulse-du-theatre-de-la-main-d-or-a-paris_4776888_3224.html

I have missed the one. Thanks for telling.

Coincidence: there is a correlation between voting PS and the denity of shitskin. We are talking about no-whites-left kind of diversity here.

google.fr/amp/www.lexpress.fr/actualite/societe/harcelement-de-rue-a-la-chapelle-pajol-faut-il-elargir-les-trottoirs_1910691.amp.html

Talk about woman harassing in Paris streets and develop the thesis of this feminist which says it is because the sidewalks are not large enough.

Coincidence: when there is no dicersity around, the FN make a low score, but when diversity start to plague the land, the FN get all the votes. We are talking about 10 to 50% non white kind of diversity here.

We have a day of the women, were we tell the people how violence against women is bad and that kind of thing, but Muslim culture have been addressed only once at this occasion last year, and just for one street were women are forbidden.

>4.5 mil becomes 9 mil in 30 years
>9 mil becomes 18 mil in another 30 years
>and so on
Take the black pill without genocide we cannot defeat them. Just enjoy the decadence of our society while it lasts.

you guys are fucked, if you dont like "shit skins" now you will be minority in a continent ruled by niggers and pajeets.

Unlike who?

Just watch some Douglas Murray videos. Nobody sums it up better than him.

takimag.com/article/le_grand_remplacement_steve_sailer/print#axzz4pCWGDu9n

After all those preliminaries, here are the unadjusted percentages of newborns targeted for testing in France because both parents come from the Global South:

2005: 25.6 percent
2010: 31.5 percent
2015: 38.9 percent

And Paris in 2015 was 73.4 percent, up from 54.2 percent just a decade earlier.