GET YOUR GEAR READY BOYS! False flag incoming

Our assessment was correct. Yes, a nuclear and potentially biological false flag process has been initiated.

Imagine angry billionaires with rogue CIA agents doing their dirty work. Imagine the treason is so heinous that these rogues have been selling material and information to the North Koreans since early December of 2016. Yes, the CIA's very own Washington Post is now able to claim that North Korea has miniaturized nukes ready for use.

Read the writing on the wall: archive.is/NdRFe

To put it simply:

1. Rogue agents working for certain (((billionaires))) have been planning and exchanging info with North Korea, China, and Iran, since early December. They have also been feeding Trump false intelligence.

2. Rogues will set off nukes in a US City, perhaps multiple. I will refrain from speculating on which city, but suffice it to say that they will not be sacrificing populations in ideological alignment with them. To get an elementary understanding of how crude nuclear bombs can be smuggled in, watch the following youtube.com/watch?v=t98PD6KCg2Q (It is just an analogy to help you understand. The actual false flag will not be in DC.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t98PD6KCg2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

3. Trump, under the advice of infiltrators who were part of the false flag op, will strike back at North Korea. He has been falsely advised that China will help. He will hit the wrong targets (based on the false intel) and China will actually partition to defend North Korea and invade India. Iran may also attack Israel, but we are not sure about this.

4. Air space will be immediately cleared and commercial flights will be ordered to land. All forms of incoming cargo will be stopped, sealing off the country as more detonations are expected. Roads and highways will be clogged as millions flee from cities. Contingency and continuity of government operations will begin (and no, you will not be able to access Sup Forums or so much as call your loved ones).

Did you really think the deep state would allow us to have a 2nd american revolution via the ballot box? You really think they wouldn't resort to this if they had to? You think these people play games?

Yes, they are going to do what we've all surmised they would do. They're going to do a nuclear false flag, embroil Trump in war, and forever change the balance of geopolitical power.

NorKo IS a problem, but what you need to realize is that it is being escalated at this particular time to regain control for what you all call the "globalists."

Get ready. Tell your family you love them. And get right with your Maker.

larping no proofer/10

I wish I could say you were right.

then just give us proof

inb4 can't or (((they'll))) get me
yeah shut the fuck up. proof or kys

come on op, u need to show something that supports these claims..

Assuming that nuclear weapons are shipped through ports in the United States and Canada, how exactly would they get past the radiation detectors? As it stands, every container entering a Canadian or American port of entry must be driven through a radiation detector. This is standard procedure here at all ports that I work at and they are present at every border crossing open to commercial vehicles.

Every container goes through those detectors. The Longshoremen have no idea what is in the containers and there is no way to guarantee a compromised individual will be able to get that specific container.

Pls nuke canada in the false flag

and you got this from where?

>
2. Rogues will set off nukes in a US City, perhaps multiple. I will refrain from speculating on which city, but suffice it to say that they will not be sacrificing populations in ideological alignment with them. To get an elementary understanding of how crude nuclear bombs can be smuggled in, watch the following youtube.com/watch?v=t98PD6KCg2Q (It is just an analogy to help you understand. The actual false flag will not be in DC.)
Weird how a random user on Sup Forums would know all this.
Why aren't you vanned by the FBI/CIA yet? If what you say is true then you must turn yourself over to them so you can help them.

Pardon I ment
>2. Rogues will set off nukes in a US City, perhaps multiple. I will refrain from speculating on which city, but suffice it to say that they will not be sacrificing populations in ideological alignment with them. To get an elementary understanding of how crude nuclear bombs can be smuggled in, watch the following youtube.com/watch?v=t98PD6KCg2Q (It is just an analogy to help you understand. The actual false flag will not be in DC.)

when your TLDR is TL

Protip:
It's fucking nothing.,
Go back to /x/ you faggot.

Where will they nuke?

0/10 proof or gtfo, no one believes some random spooked bitch on the internet. fucking faggot

Danger they will make it look like North Korea. don't trust that any launches that actually do anything to the US from NK or surrounding waters are from NK instead of Deep State/Jewish Groups false flag launches. They want to make the Trump presidency as disastrous as possible they will nuke America to make it happen if needed

Where do we meet when Sup Forums gets shoahd?

clamp down on Deep Shit before they nuke innocent civilians and children to LARP like they're the actual government of the US for another day

Okay, why is San Antonio in red.

Just about all major urban centers voted democrat as they do.

Where are you proposing they strike?

Deep Shit are false flag nuke traitors

Bump...idk why but this feels legit to me

As i understand it, only 2% of containers are physically inspected. But the portals have radiation detectors? i hope thats true. what ports have you worked at?

So basically the plot of the show Jericho?

>Rogues will set off nukes in a US City

Hilarious fantasy.

Valhalla

IT BEARS THE TRUE NUMBER OF THE BEAST

It has been a while since I have read pic related so I am going to post it to read it to see if it is relevant.

Trump would know. Nk is not a threat this is all theater.
Even IF trump didn't know he knows now faggot. His admin browses Sup Forums.
Shit larp is shit.

just moved to so cal and im no guns, theres basically no chance of me surviving is there.

>post males look drumpf bad

>"SHUT UP LARPER!"

HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

i hope you drumpfkins still love your emperor when we come for you ass with the ropes...