How on earth is CNN fake news when the president uses Faux News as main source of information?? Don't get me wrong...

how on earth is CNN fake news when the president uses Faux News as main source of information?? Don't get me wrong, i dislike CNN for the fact that they exploit the 24 hour news cycle and sensationalize but the idea that Fox News is somehow better is laughable.

inb4 accusations of cuck when i've been on Sup Forums since 2004.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/media/2017/jun/27/three-cnn-journalists-resign-over-retracted-trump-russia-story
archive.is/RQ8ve
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You were a cuck long before 2004.

>how is CNN fake news?

Jesus Christ how new are you

theguardian.com/media/2017/jun/27/three-cnn-journalists-resign-over-retracted-trump-russia-story

>Faux News

You're aware that faux isn't pronounced like fox right. Are you in 7th grade?

Archive or screenshot please
archive.is/RQ8ve

>how come propaganda is legal again?
should be what you're asking; if you werent completely retarded that is
hope your handler is nice :^)

Ignorant brits ... but 2004

You do know that faux is pronounced "fo" right? Not "FAWKS"

Just because you don't like what they have to say on a news source doesn't mean it's fake news or faux.
>GFTO OP

you dumbass, that only proves cnn has integrity for removing the story because insufficient evidence. meanwhile faux news didn't stop promoting a fake conspiracy theory until they were about to get sued

News schmooze! The real story at CNN is that Hollywood is casting the network’s newscasters faster than you can say Wolf Blitzer.

Bernard Shaw delivers news of dino-size invasions in The Lost World. Prisoners watch CNN in Face/Off. Coming soon, the network’s crews appear in Air Force One and the Crossfire gang goes ballistic in Contact. With Larry King doing as many movies as Steve Buscemi (he plays himself in Contact and has roles in the upcoming The Peacemaker, Primary Colors, and Mad City), the cameo-happy network is starting to look like an all-news Love Boat episode.

”Scripts are coming our way by the score,” says CNN spokesman Steve Haworth. ”Our job is to ensure that the scenes are believable and they’re set in places our viewers would expect CNN to be.”

The network insists it isn’t courting or paying for the cameos, nor are its anchors getting rich, as they usually are paid scale ($559 a day). CNN also insists it’s not caving to script demands from within the Time Warner family, of which CNN (and EW) is a member. ”Warner Bros., Turner, New Line, and Castle Rock have all heard ‘no’ from us,” Haworth reports.

Go back into your Russian troll hole

you dumbass, that only proves cnn has zero integrity for writing a fake news story and only having to retract after being legally sued

CNN has no evidence to back up the Russian collusion. What does fox not have evidence to back up exactly?

if you trust anything that doesnt provide raw documents you are a retard

When producers of “Blue Palms,” a new series about a group of eccentric artists living in a dilapidated Hollywood apartment complex, announced the casting of their pilot, one name that stood out among the long list of actors was CNN anchor Don Lemon.

Producers of the series, which is not yet attached to a television network, were mum about whether Lemon will be playing himself or a fictional TV reporter. But they said getting Lemon to agree to join the show was nothing short of a coup.

“We were looking for someone who really had charisma,” “Blue Palms” executive producer Kim Sherrell told TheWrap. “Also, reporters who appear as themselves bring with them a certain authenticity to the role.”

They resign after being outed? How is this integrity ?

Its just like asking all these middle men you tubers who say Television is fake news, but they use the same outlets to report on real news. Some people just like being lied to and love red tape middle men. Makes the average person feel special, like they know something someone else doesn't.

CNN told him it shows integrity on their part

Does CNN get paid when they're used for news stories in movies and TV shows?
1 Answer
Rick Hewett
Rick Hewett, I study movies
Answered Jan 4
Could be. Though most of the time any major network is used in a big budget film, the studio making it uses the network that thier parent company ownes, so no fees are required. In the case of CNN, that would be Time Warner, parent company of Warner Bros pictures.

In a case of studios using their own IP, in Kingsman: The Secret Service, which was distributed by 20th Century Fox, featured a news scene that was being broadcast on Sky, a UK network owned by Fox.

As for CNN being used by other studios, such as MGM using CNN and Wolf Blitzer in 007 Skyfall, it would probably depend on a case by case basis, I doubt there's any universal standard for how much the rights would be to use a rival studios news station in a movie.

Strip this kike of his kek flag

how' they treating you in your Russian troll factories?

no!!

Change your flag you msm cocksucking faggot. You disgrace Kek. Go brainwash yourself with some cnn.

>propaganda is somehow only russian
you really are a retard user I am somewhat impressed