43 years ago today President Nixon resigned. Tell me Sup Forums, was he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm
jaffememo.com/the-memo-in-context
aangirfan.blogspot.com/2013/01/nixon-rockefeller-dulles-lansky-nazis.html
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Transcript_of_taped_conversation_between_President_Richard_Nixon_and_John_D._Ehrlichman_(1971)_that_led_to_the_HMO_act_of_1973:
21stcenturywire.com/2016/12/31/us-middle-class-still-suffering-from-rockefeller-kissinger-industrial-transfer-scheme-to-china/
redefininggod.com/2014/11/chinas-complicity-in-building-the-rockefeller-new-world-order-in-their-own-words/
transmissionsmedia.com/david-rockefeller-china-free-trade-the-wto-and-the-new-world-order/
isgp-studies.com/john-f-kennedy-assassination-of-1963
youtube.com/watch?v=uD593z4kzXU
youtube.com/watch?v=9lTuLaY1UEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah he is. he may have wiretapped people and was the hillary clinton of his day BUT THATS BESIDE THE POINT.

I like him as a person but he was really a shitty president.

Henry Kissinger once saw him sat alone in the Oval Office. Nixon broke wind, turned around and looked behind him then said "who is laughing? He was utterly batshit.

and he was funny that time he was a playable character in Call of Dooty Zombies

He had no respect for the law, so yes... He was /ourguy/

No, he was an authoritarian ass.

The problem with that story is, Kissinger was in on his removal, and may have been simply trying to character assassinate him.

>eating barbiturates by the handful
>downing them with straight scotch
>in the dark alone
>watching Patton on a loop
>screaming about communists

maybe a little

He named the Jew

Fuck him, his administration created the DEA and the classification system
To this day pot is illegal because of this piece of shit

hahhaha that makes him sound pretty cool. Any sources?

Yeah fuck this nigger

checks out

>character assassinate
>Richard Nixon

Fuck sake Sup Forums.

Fuck off schlomo, I just want to smoke in peace

>muh weed

>schlomo

eat shit, pothead

Good, strong leader

And? I don't rub it in people's faces, I'm not some dumbass xxXX420blazeitfaggotXXxx
I just prefer to smoke than drink when I get off work

Watergate was a fucking disaster though. Kissed goodbye to his legacy. I don't know whether to be sympathetic or not.

Nixon hated guns.
He was a useful idiot even if he hated commies.

In some ways yes, while others no.
He was Redpilled enough to only trust one Jews in his lifetime. He thought the Bohemian Grove was fucking gay. And he hated commies and hippies.
HOWEVER corruption did occur in the military during Vietnam, he removed the gold standard, and his own paranoia caused a generation of blue pills to emerge.
Nixon was a very complicated president but in recent times the bar of political of corruption has raised much higher. Watergate was nothing compared to Iraq or Clinton scandals.

>Nixon was good guys it's the liberals and the media

Classic Deep State psyop meme. Nixon opening trade relations to China was the beginning of outsourcing jobs.

>chose muslims pakistan over democratic india
>befriended china over Russia
>turned a blind eye to muslims committing a genocide
Kek

he was a total nerd outsider and got duped into resigning when he did nothing worthy of being impeached over

our only Quaker president, even if he was a stooge for big banks give the man a hand he didn't enjoy it at least, although I doubt he enjoyed anything

I am just glad that we now have a straight shooter in the WH! You'll see....we will be OK...yes! we really will...no worries, mate !

>Nixon opening trade relations to China was the beginning of outsourcing jobs.

hey wasn't Prescott Bush Nixon's campaign manager?

He and Kissinger initiated the petrodollar system, which made the US rich beyond belief. Unfortunately, it was co-opted and abused by (((those))) in power, draining more and more out of the citizens' hands into their own pockets.

Nixon did nothing wrong

I'm officially against legalizing marijuana now.

Had Nixon won instead of Kennedy, things might have turned out for the better.

Just remember, Joe McCarthy was right, but "tail-gunner joe" was defeated by the commies in the State department, the legacy media and academia.

>Joe McCarthy was right, but "tail-gunner joe" was defeated by the commies in the State department
Joe never had a chance.
all the information he brought forth was "old hat" and discovered by the FBI from the 30s and 40s

Didn't he ditch the gold standard which in turn let the kikes fuck everyone on the planet over with inflation?

Twenty some years ago he told his biographers that if subsequent presidents didn't learn from his mistakes, then why the hell did he go through it all?

Then he died, the poor bastard.

I though he got his stuff from Venona.

But I guess, Clapistan had been littered with communists for decades when Joe shows up.

One blogger once wrote that America is a communist country.. there might be something into that.

>I though he got his stuff from Venona.
A lot of it was confirmed in the Venona files, but the FBI was combing through all the folks listed in those files during the 30s and 40s.

>One blogger once wrote that America is a communist country
we've suffered from communist subversion for too long.
it's entirely possible that the only reason the Japs sepukued all over our boats and we microwaved them in response was because we refused to sign a peace treaty with them earlier (argued for by a communist subversive) to keep relations with china kosher.

>it's entirely possible
meaning that we don't know if the communist subversive was the direct reason for refusing to sign or if the brass would have made that decision without subversion.

>9/11 was 16 years ago

I remember seeing this quote in a book years ago. Still makes me laugh.

It's because he was raised a quaker. He didn't much like violence and saw guns as an extension of that. But he didn't throw the 2nd amendment under the bus at a whim like other presidents.

Yeah, he was above the law. David Frost brought him some Italian shoes.

Watergate was a bigger deal than anything going on today.

They literally burglarized an office and did that several other times.

Forging documents and lying are one thing. We haven't had quite the same amount of physical theft come up yet.

>It's because he was raised a Quaker
I admit my knowledge of Nixon is less than it should be, so I'll refrain from trash talking.

Yeah, I love Nixon, I'm ashamed I can't live up to his standards, but I will ask God for forgiveness, and try to live up to his example.

nixon was rockefeller's henchmen. he actually campiagned with rockefeller at one point.

he instituted most destructive and tyrranical policies

>transfer industry wealth to china (globalization)
>decriminalized for-profit healthcare (turned out to kill americans and bring abundant profit to the oligarchs)
>implemented rockefeller's soft genocide policies

bush, rockefeller, nixon go way back.
>bush sr was appointed CIA director by nixon.
>rockefeller created the CIA thru his agent Dulles
>dulles, rockefeller, bush were involved in creating nazi germany

jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm

>Is Richard Nixon /ourguy/?

Personally, I listen to whatever Roger Stone and Infowars tell me, so yes, Richard Nixon is absolutely /ourguy/.

Allan Dulles, friend of the Nazis, boss of the CIA, and agent of the Rockefellers.

aangirfan.blogspot.com/2013/01/nixon-rockefeller-dulles-lansky-nazis.html

the CIA was developed by the mafia that owns US: Rockefeller, Bush, Harrimans etc

USA for the last century was the project of the Rockefellers. all of the wars, economic and social policies are theirs-- from eugenics, planned parenthood, islamists, NAFTA, 9/11 (WTC), globalised China

President Richard Nixon appointed Bush as Ambassador to the United Nations,

Bush was leader of Intelligence

The Eugenics movement was big in the US between the World Wars. American backers, Rockefellers, Carnegies, Bushes inspired the movement abroad. Including funding to build a central research facility, the Wilhiem institute in Germany, with the assistance of Adolf and American money.
The Bush family, as you said tried to install a regime inspired by Hitler's 3rd Reich before WWII but got BTFO as you said. But during the war the Senator Prescott Bush was involved in military intelligence. And after the war was responsible for setting up the CIA and helping get his close friend and buisness partner Allen Dulles, named as Chief.
The same people are involved with each other before, during and after the war.
Bushes and other Americans helped formulate the Nazi policy and plans for a master race.
Then after the war gave them safety.

The Genocide, Eugenics and Birth Control movements were forced to completely re-make themselves after the Holocaust.

ie: away from hard genocide, to soft genocide

Returning to the root Malthusian hysteria, they repackaged their agenda as based on ‘over-population.’ Many, if not most, of the measures entertained prior to the Holocaust remained on the table for consideration. Only the reasons for implementing those measures were changed. Thus, in the 1950s and 1960s, calls for ‘population control’ increased in frequency and volume. See Paul Ehrlich’s “The Population Bomb” as one example that made a dent in popular opinion.

But population control advocates understood that the scope of the problem they were presenting required government action at all levels. Thus, Richard Nixon was prompted to enact population control legislation (still in force today). In 1972, Nixon would call for a commission to ‘study’ the problem and present recommendations. This is known as the Rockefeller Commission Report.

The two names most prominently listed on the Jaffe Memo are Bernard Berelson and Frederick Jaffe, the one responsible for the memo itself. These two same individuals were members of the Rockefeller Commission. Berelson was a full commissioner, while Jaffe was listed as a ‘special consultant.

Maj.-Gen. Smedley Butler was approached by a wealthy and secretive group of industrialists and bankers, including Prescott Bush, George W Bush's grandfather, who asked Smedley Butler to command a 500,000 strong rogue army of veterans that would help stage a coup to topple then President Franklin Delano Roosevelt." The plan was to assassinate Roosevelt if he resisted.
"The conspirators were operating under the umbrella of a front group ( financial backers) called the American Liberty League, which included many families that are still household names today, including Heinz, Colgate, Rockeller, Birds Eye and General Motors, (including Prescott Bush) ."

before 1973 it was illegal in the US to profit off of health care. The Health Maintenance Organization Act of 1973 passed by Nixon changed everything

>the law Nixon mandated also included clauses that encouraged medical providers to not CURE afflictions, but to PROLONG them by only treating the symptoms. There’s no money to be made in CURING sickness.

Is the health insurance business a racket? Yes, literally. And this is why the shameless pandering to robber baron corporations posing as “health providers” is such an egregious … and obvious … tactic to do nothing more than plump up insurance company profits.

the downfall of the American health insurance system falls squarely on the shoulders of former President Richard M. Nixon.

In 1973, Nixon did a personal favor for his friend and campaign financier, Edgar Kaiser, then president and chairman of Kaiser-Permanente. Nixon signed into law, the Health Maintenance Organization Act of 1973, in which medical insurance agencies, hospitals, clinics and even doctors, could begin functioning as for-profit business entities instead of the service organizations they were intended to be

Ehrlichman: “This … this is a …”

Ehrlichman: “… private enterprise one.”

President Nixon: “Well, that appeals to me.”

Ehrlichman: “Edgar Kaiser is running his Permanente deal for profit. And the reason that he can … the reason he can do it … I had Edgar Kaiser come in … talk to me about this and I went into it in some depth. All the incentives are toward less medical care, because …”

Ehrlichman: “… the less care they give them, the more money they make.”

President Nixon: “Fine.”

Ehrlichman: [Unclear] “… and the incentives run the right way.”

President Nixon: “Not bad.”

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Transcript_of_taped_conversation_between_President_Richard_Nixon_and_John_D._Ehrlichman_(1971)_that_led_to_the_HMO_act_of_1973:

Nixon/Rockefeller birthed superpower China and the US continued to transfer the wealth and future of the west to China
china would not be what it is today solely based on china's abilities and without western transfer of wealth and technology

China's rise was due to a transfer of wealth from the west.

>murica transfer of wealth/technology/industry to poor rural china
>murica create power strong china
>murica claim a strong china a problem
>murica plans on fighting strong china with totalitarian TTP eroding more citizen rights
>not creating a scapegoat to implement totalitarianism

the power brokers transferred:
-literally all the financial funds of US workers to China,
-transferred technology and jobs to China
-hyperinflated the housing so that only the Chinese (recipients of western funds) could afford the housing

the transfer of funds was done involuntarily without the consent of the owners of the funds
the power brokers took western funds sitting in banks and invested all of that in China.

all that wealth transfer was from your pockets. the private funds in bank accounts, the housing assets, the jobs, all transferred by corporate USA without your agreement...

>hillary clinton of his day

Not even close, he ended wars instead of starting them. What he did was common.

China is the dream of the globalist. Full totalitarian despotism and pro-censorship of anything the government deems 'hateful'. Oh, they would just loooove China.

It even has all the starvation, shortages, famines, fake food and corruption they love too!

US Middle Class Still Suffering from Rockefeller-Kissinger Industrial Transfer Scheme to China

21stcenturywire.com/2016/12/31/us-middle-class-still-suffering-from-rockefeller-kissinger-industrial-transfer-scheme-to-china/

redefininggod.com/2014/11/chinas-complicity-in-building-the-rockefeller-new-world-order-in-their-own-words/

transmissionsmedia.com/david-rockefeller-china-free-trade-the-wto-and-the-new-world-order/

Lol, either a libertarian (nigger) or a pot head. Grow up kiddo.

>he ended wars
>not imperialist oligarchs getting BTFO by jungle farming dwarfs

Fuck off alky, no one asked you

blame that on the Clintons for accepting millions in donations from Chinks and NAFTA. How is that Nixon's fault?

>implying
read a book niglet. We could have had a South Vietnam/North Vietnam divide like Korea if we had supported the South Vietnamese as we promised to do. I'm not arguing about the morality of the war, personally its pretty gay, but Nixon didn't start it, he ended it by bombing them the fuck out and getting them to the negotiation table.

The problem is that the newbie Dems who rode in on the anti-Nixon wave abandoned South Vietnam when they were invaded, because they are communist sympathizers. Abandoning an ally like that is pathetic.

Suck a bong faggot

Suck my dick from the back you basic bitch

You seem redpilled. Check this awesome site out:

isgp-studies.com/john-f-kennedy-assassination-of-1963

>baby bitch stoner can't live without his whahwhah weed
oy vey.

>implying I can't
It just makes dealing with cunts like you less insufferable

>being this retarded
the deinndustrialization of US started with Nixon/Rockefeller's globalist shift to China. the steel belt became the rust belt in the 70s due to their policies.

the clintons continued rockefeller's policies (including NAFTA)

CFR is rockefeller's

totally not /ourguy/ i think

You mean like Reagan?

Post sources

>Watergate was nothing compared to Iraq or Clinton scandals.
Or you know, Iran-Contra.

At least he pulled the soldiers of Vietnam, otherwise the war might have continued into the decade of the 1970s.

He hated fags and Jews. Yeah he was Sup Forums before Sup Forums was ever a thing...

He hated jews but other than that he was complete neo con

you cannot be a (((neocon))) while hating on the tribe.

The United States wouldn't have suffered the most humiliating defeat in the history of contemporary warfare if Nixon had had the stones to go nuclear.

>muuhhhh weeeeeeeeeed
>this fucker took away the most important thing in the world

Absolutely not, other than creating the EPA, and getting rid of the gold standard, he was also responsible for affirmative action.

Deep State took him out, Watergate was a coup d'état. I love that some of Nixon's guys are still around advising Trump like Stone and Piecenik

Wasnt Dulles connected to the jfk assassination and then the figurehead of the investigation?

Nixon aparently hated everyone but he was still (((their))) puppet

the "Rust Belt" is a term gained popularity in the U.S. in the 1970s, resulting from Rockefeller's globalist policies.

Since the 1960s, the expansion of Rockefeller's worldwide free trade agreements have been less favorable to U.S. workers. Imported goods such as steel cost much less to produce in Third World countries (china) with cheap foreign labor

Beginning with the recession of 1970–71, a new pattern of deindustrializing economy emerged.
Nixon/Rockefeller China project went to full swing in the 1980s.

Nixons China policy resulted in gradual expansion of the U.S. trade deficit with China in the 1980s. In the ensuing years the U.S. developed a massive trade deficit with the East Asian nations of China, Hong Kong, Taiwan. As a result, the traditional manufacturing workers in the region have experienced economic upheaval. This effect has devastated government budgets across the U.S and increased corporate borrowing to fund retiree benefits.

He was alright, but in truth the Supreme Court has been the real power in this country since the mid-20th Century in what is known as a judicial tyranny, O.P.

yes, the CIA/Dulles were the culprits. CIA was Rockefellers agency. you can trace Rockefeller/Dulles/Bush/Harriman/Nixon eugenics, war, going back for decades.

its literally a mafia

>Nixon
>Ourguy

He increased the size of the Federal Budget with Medicaid and Medicare he is responsible for the debt crisis

Also he was a RACIST. FUCK HIM

youtube.com/watch?v=uD593z4kzXU

>kikes are a race

Ryan Dawson went about it big time one time he went on the eddie bravo(lol) podcast,the dude seemed to know his shit about jfk and 9/11

youtube.com/watch?v=9lTuLaY1UEc

He didn't just mention Jews, did you watch the video?

>did you watch the video?
nah.

Well then you don't know shit. He trash talked Irish, Blacks, and Italians.

>Irish, Blacks, and Italians.
none of those are a race.

DUDE

Are you fucking retarded? He singlehandedly turned Russia into a hyperpower by switching to the petrodollar. He won the Vietnam war by forcing the North to sign a treaty. The Democrats lost Vietnam by revoking his treaty. He was the architect who wrote Reagan's policy towards the Soviets (Madman theory), which led to the Soviets collapsing. He was a genius among geniuses.

No, but he wasn't bad for the reasons they say.

With Watergate he was just trying to protect his guys.

>petrodollar
>standard oil
>exxon/mobile
>nixon
learn2his

that was all rockefeller

Then the early 20th came along, some ruthless guy named Rockefeller started a company called Standard Oil...and everything went to shit.

Its actually amazing how much one man cucked the USA, and in some ways the entire world. He's not Rothschild tier, but he's pretty close.

Anyway, the USA doesn't want to use less oil, because guys like Rockefeller wanted to use the most oil possible. He not only helped kill/restrain our railways, but he also battled Henry Ford over making sure automobiles ran on oil instead of corn grain alcohol (which would have made more sense in every way)

All this shit we have now. The Global oil market, Saudi Arabia controlling the petrol dollar, etc etc. It can all be traced back to Standard Oil (Rockefeller)

Hahah. Weed is still everything to people . Cuck to weed

Get a life and join the adults talking real issues

Good to know faggot

Nope.
>Watergate
>Escalated Drug War
>Invaded Uninvolved Countries of Cambodia and Laos.

I could say that he normalized Chinese American Relationships but that was more Dong Xiaou Ping wanting to move China away from communism and into a market system.