"You can call me Mrs. Williams,I'm a new chief diversity officer."

>"You can call me Mrs. Williams,I'm a new chief diversity officer."
>"I heard some white males here are against women,especially black women,in tech."
>"Is this true?"
How do you respond?

I'll ask her why she gives a shit what a bunch of no-life autistic NEETs say/think on anonymous imageboard.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP

*unzips dick* AM I BEING DETAINED?

By grabbing dem titties and tuning in Tokyo if you know what I mean

Ugh my dick

Pre-emptive rape to stop her violent microaggressions.

Nice to meet you Titty Williams, I mean Mrs Titties

>tuning in Tokyo if you know what I mean
what did he mean by this

>"Are you saying that women are less competent than men?"

How do you respond?

holy shit her ass is FLAT

>No idea, Im usually in the back lab reading binaries and writing reports. You want *some other guy* for actual employee behaviors.
>Why am I even here, the only people who talk to me day to day are my manager and the other guy that shows up at 6 am

Inb4 fired for antisocial, my 'tism is my shield and my sword.

>"You will receive correctional reassessment for your position"
>*buckles on strapon*

Yes. We feel it shameful that the liberals have allowed blacks to be defined entirely and exclusively by their race, and not by their merit. The constant lowering of acceptance standards for (((diversity))) sake and the acceptance of minority hires who lack proper qualifications reflects poorly on the minorities who get trapped in the same net. Without the liberal affirmative discrimination policies and forced racial quotas everyone could be sure that any employee deserved their position. A black doctor given acceptance to medical school with a far lower GPA than asians that are discriminated against, for example, means that the qualifications of all black doctors will be unfairly judged based on these lowered standards. Now there is always doubt about a minority hire's qualifications; even those highly skilled and fully deserving of respect.

>you can't fire me, I identify as Jewish

>yeah, I've heard, it's terrible
>so do you know much about tech
>I've discovered a lot of my limits lately and would like to learn more, maybe you could help me out
>I had no idea it was that bad here though, maybe you could tell me a bit more about your work so I can help out more
Forget hypocrisy, mouthing off pointlessly to a superior wouldn't do anything, and that skirt would need to be invaded.

like ummmm,try again sweetie?

I do not respond as negroes have no political power, my enemy is solely white traitors not jungle puppets.

Its a political thing for me personally. in my country the majority of women are very left I would rather die alone then have to spend my life with someone who is constantly bickering about misogyny and racism.

Proof all white guys are obsessed with being dominated by manly white women and openly cuck themselves on a daily basis.

OP, you are why the west is dead. Kys.

3 od 10 neb jebo

"you bet we are you stupid fucking nigger. How dare you make eye contact with a white man now get on your knees this dick ain't gonna suck itself"

koga boli kurac sta bi ti jeba?

You're fired. Learn to dress like a professional and leave your personal shit at the door.

Competent vs long term capable are often the trade due to most women wanting children thus lower wages due to time off at small companies. There is no excuse for pay gaps except based on performance in larger companies.

boi, what is she painting?

How much political power do you have?

Muh dick.

Haha great refutation dude this really caused me to change my perspective

what the fuck you care you cow, you ain't black

>As a member of the non-native english speaking minority, i feel rather discriminated against, but a 15% raise could help.

Diversify your pussy portfolio on my DICK.

Checked

>"Did you just deny my identity?In my office,now!"

Uh, kako bi joj stavio moj batak medu te lubenice!

>cuck fantasizes about getting whipped by huge masculine women
Oh pol