Hungarians: How does this make you feel?

How does it feel to be the most geopolitically annihilated nation of the last 2 centuries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLeaVbyCTyc&t=193s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Try not hiding your flag you fucking gyppo.

They should have genocided those minorities when they had the chance....

Feels bad man. We couldn't stop the gypsies and Slav niggers from ruining Europe.

>Croatia
>Trianon

How does it feel like to be a gyppo?

You were ceded to Yugoslavia.

>mongol
>calls slavs niggers
I understand you're jealous

Imagine if we still had all those shitskins, racemixing with our women, owning 70% of the parliament, speaking their durkah durkah language

Trianon was a blessing!

Pretty bad t b h f a m

t. Gypsy

Even Mongols are superior to you, who cares what you think about anyone else.

We have "durkah durkah" language? You speak Asian Turkic language xD Thank God, that we are not trapped in your shithole anymore.

Day of reannex when?

>I-I-I swear I'm not mad! Yes! We are better off without these fucking shitskins Slavniggers! You can have the lands, we never wanted them in the first place!

Croatia wasn't ceded to Serbia.
Croatia wasn't a part of Trianon, we were in a personal union with Hungary for 900 years and had our own parliament. Parliament voted to exit the union, and make the Kingdom of Slovenes, Croats and Serbs.
Some time after that we joined Serbia and created Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes.
Yugoslavia was proclaimed in 1926.

The difference is entirely semantic. You were ceded to proto-Yugoslavia.

>the most geopolitically annihilated nation

Greater Hungary wasn't a nation, it was a country of many nations.

Most of them were subhumans (Slavs, gypsies) anyway so nothing of value was lost.

The world would have been a better place if Germany won WW1

I agree, you have enough problem with your own people.

Romania is the laughing stock of the universe, nobody likes you , you shitty Gypsies. They even filmed Borat in your shithole meaning even Fucking Kazakhstan is ions ahead of you in modernity. I'm in awe that you even have a working computer or can speak english. also get your nasty people out of spain and italy

youtube.com/watch?v=vLeaVbyCTyc&t=193s

Of your piss stained flag or depleted resources? You might have the clay now but we managed to take all of its value, enjoy your gyppo filled wasteland

And how did that work out?

I wish welfare leeches weren't allowed to post here

It's not. Croatia had nothing to do with Trianon.

You have same number of gypsies, that we do. Romanians are clearly white

>How does it feel to be the most geopolitically annihilated nation of the last 2 centuries?

But that's us senpai, in the last 2 centuries we lost our italian lands, the HRE and pic related

Hungary is a distant second

Show your flag.

Well, for you great, because most Croatians still consider you friends and allies and Serbs our mortal enemies.

Sverige har sina egna problemer.

Sweden? Who said you can be slick, dont you have grenades to dodge or shitskins to pleasure?

At least they built a fence

The last thing I'll do is listen to some gyspy loser hahaha xD fatöku lepkevadász

But still slavs

Don't worry Austria bro, it's just a cycle.

MAKE AUSTRIA GREAT AGAIN

This is a photo of Romanians. I would be very worried in your place.

JUST

Hi cigány with low tier bait
>itt

You almost lost Trent as well, could have been worse :^)

You know genetically Hungarians are like Austrians and Czechs right?

>Sabotage the Dual Monarchy
>Get trianoned

Best day of my life.

Kek @ Romanian ejucayshin

>Deflecting
Go back to xDposting you literal mouthbreather

Hahah, you gyppos only come to western Europe for the gibs

Well it is the "pot calling the kettle black" for a Slav to insult me for being a Slav.

The thing that pisses me off about Trianon and Versailles, is that sure, whatever, dismember the defeated countries, but it's that in their punitive measures, they allowed countries in Eastern Europe (as well as France), to claim land that was majority populated by ethnic Germans and Hungarians, cutting these Germans and Hungarians off from their main population bases, and isolating them within countries of other, often vengeful, ethnic groups.
In the case of Germany, the tension this caused with Poland led directly to WWII.

This map is fairly low resolution, but it shows the distribution of ethnic Hungarians at the time of the Treaty of Trianon, and in blue it shows an alternative border which would have included a greater majority of ethnic Hungarians within Hungary's borders.

This would have been sensible. But Hungary's filthy neighbours couldn't resist cutting out as much land for themselves as they could, based on their own nationalistic, imperialistic, jingoistic ambitions.

If you say so :^)

Roma-nians are like Indians.

You know that genetically the romanians are a bunch of gyppos right?

That's the flag of Chad m8.

>projecting

It makes me support Islamic immigration to Europe. Allah will punish them. Insallah. Sadly Orbán is a Western Agent, who is working against Hungarian national interests.

But also sage, because you hid you flag, Ion.

Gypsies are from India, only 1.5% of Romania is gypsy.

We were the very last to dethrone the Habsburgs Hans, what are you talking about.
And it was a dual monarchy.

Someone should make a virgin vs chad comic with Hungary and Romania

No lol, Indians are much cleaner, smarter, industrious, know how to use computers while this is the most advanced thing any Roma-nian has. i bet burkina faso is more modern than romania lol

I thought Orban was supposed to be nationalistic

>But that's us senpai, in the last 2 centuries we lost our italian lands, the HRE and pic related
>We lost everything
lol, pic related

Roma-nia, Romani-a: homeland of gypsy people.

>orbán is nationalistic
top kek whats next vona is nationalistic?

>tfw we had personal union and nothing came out of that
JUST

Bosnia was more industrialized than Hungary because the retarded magnates wanted farms not factories.

Most of these territories were hardly inhabited by Brits. Hungary and Austria had significant minorities and often majorities in their lost territories. They were part of their respective nations' heartland.

This
>literally millions of hungarians live outside of hungary becuase the meme nations that still exist wanted more resources the greedy shits

Wikipedia: Romania derives from the Latin romanus, meaning "citizen of Rome".

It was fucked up earlier desu. In the 18th century only around 40% of the Kingdom of Hungary were ethnic Hungarian. This raised to 50-55% during the 19th and early 20th century. Hungary was always a hopeless country with horrible leaders.

Kek, Romania is literally what It's name says.

That's what Sup Forums memes espouse, at least, i'm not aware of the political situation in Hungary.

Quads check 'em.

So, what's the scariest thing you've seen in Romania?

ITT: Sup Forums supports globalism, multi-culti and diversity because Mongoloids feelings got hurt.

The old joke says Romulus and Remus had a retarded third twin brother: Daco Rom-anus. Sadly the she-wolf had no milk left, so little Rom-anus was grown up on daddy's tits (or in other version, dick).

Lmao.

Think again. What would have happen if we allowed in refugees? They would get on the first train to western europe. For Hungarians it's irrelevant if they cross via Croatia or Hungary. Only the Westerners benefit from less refugee.

Same with EU. Do you want to know why doesn't the EU sanction us? Because the interests of the western companies weren't hurt by Orbán. Western companies and banks are still free to do whatever they want here. Orbán gives to Caesar what belongs to Caesar. So he can LARP as some nationalsit hero.

Rom-anus: gyppo ass

Top lel.

Mongoloid-Gypsy rape baby talking about "shitskins".

>wasting digits this hard
I must say its disgusting really. EVEN THE FUCKING ITALIANS who had all the rights to call themselves romanians didnt only a shitty identityless turk-slav-vlach mix shithole could come up with it

>Implying hungarians as a race didnt governed above other races for 1000 years before trianon

Oh vey my rightful clay

>meme the nation being mad at itself

>hungarian says *romanian* has turk mixture
you really are projecting.

Russian flag + Hungarian coat of arms. Meme country.

I will go with the picture that is being posted with the deformed gypsy. I never see anything like this but I am in Romania right now so it counts

>vlaches were literally ruled over by turks for over 400 years and yet are still pure romulan daco aryan demigods
I think you should stop projecting

The fuck does that mean?

I've never met a bigger bag of whiners than Hungarians honestly.

Oh man we were conquered by shitskins for centuries before being more or less assimilated and treated like royalty by the austrians.

Oh yes why don't you create one of the most beautiful city in the Balkans? Please do Austrians. we still hate you but whatever.

Oh noes! We lost the great war!?! and now they're taking all those lands where other nationalities are in a majority and they get their independence from us?

This is the greatest Injustice in the WORLD! Lets be friends with Nazis, they'll help us conquer other people's lands we think we have any right to.

Seriously, Hungarians are huge whiners.

>Magyar on the internet
>literal cuck

Every single time.

What a filthy nigger you are. You are a traitor to Hungary. You are a filthy coward if you don't dare to fly the Hungarian flag proudly.
It was about economic and stragic interests. Look at a map about Hungary's railway lines from 1914.

>butatót

He is materialisric

If Merkel started paying a hundred euros for each rapefugee baby to a white girl we'd already be having interracial breeding camps

>tót on the internet
>hates his own homeland because "im relevant pls :(((" and wastes digits
every single time

Here, in the case of Germany, we see in the first map the distribution of ethnic Germans after WWI and prior to WWII.
A very substantial German minority were stranded within Poland's borders after Versailles.
Looking at the map, I can understand why Posen (at least the majority of it) was demanded as a concession. A substantial German population, but a more substantial Polish population.
Much of West Prussia, however, was not only majority German, but was an essential land bridge to Danzig and East Prussia.
There was no reason to concede that to Poland bar their own colonial ambitions and want for a coast.
West Prussia is the single most important territorial concession to contribute to the onset of WWII.

I don't hate my own homeland though? Our women aren't racemixing sluts like yours who beg for refugees to be allowed into their country.

And don't forget the Cumans.

Hungary was literally conquered by Magyars who mixed with Turks while going to Hungary. That is something that is only you, not Romania.

>i dont hate my homeland
Then why do you hate hungary?

> hurr durr slovak is north hungary
very original.

He might have dwarfism, it's very sad.

Because my homeland is Slovakia. Not Huniggery. There's a reason why your subhuman filled land gave us Soros.

It is unlike slovakia or romania the 2 meme nations which are worse memes then the ukraine

Stop bullying you motherfucker

That empire protected Christendom for a millennia. Then the westniggers killed it so they could fulfill their shitskin rape fetish.

>never met a bigger bag of whiners

You should go outside and meet other people.

Atleast we are legit unlike "romanians"
>turkic tribes= turks