youtu.be/CHjpmxxyow4
coalchicago.com/guest-speakers/ken-williams-bennett/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chance_the_Rapper
youtube.com/watch?v=NXzi9gZ5ZSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol literally who

then again, I'm out of touch with pop culture

I'm with you. Who is the nig nog?

The only thing I know from him is a badly sung candy commercial.

Nigger Donald Trump could release a 30 second rap song about raping babies with a nuke and out-sell your entire catalog within the day

That has to be a California thing.

They still think Hillary should be walking free. ACSHUALLY... OBAMA WAS FIRST BLACK, ok?

Likewise: youtu.be/CHjpmxxyow4

So that's the guy from the Kit-Kat commercial?

I wondered who the fuck that was.

just allow them to circle the drain with the end of their vapid culture

>lol literally who
His daddy worked for Obama, His Daddy is a well connected (((Chicago))) Power broker... Basically Chance the Rapper, is a big part of the demoralization phase of the current Psyops. He speaks for all of Black Twitter, and WSHP...

coalchicago.com/guest-speakers/ken-williams-bennett/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chance_the_Rapper

delusional nigger... are all niggers this ego whores?

savage

who?

acidrap was great but ever since then chance has been shit

My man.

youtube.com/watch?v=NXzi9gZ5ZSE

Shitty rappers waste my time.

Tfw you have to name drop Trump to remain relevant because the Twix candy money is running out

Even if he does the people listening to him have no power.

Yes. That is why Corporations target them so heavily and promote them. Egotism. They are slaves to a hedonistic consumerism that preys upon this feature and drags the rest of society into their prefered economic model.

If i can adress you personally:
"Hispanics" need to psychologically get out from under the thumb of being "A minority" (a bitch to social/commercial liberals) and help form American society into something less delusional and more dignified, maybe more stoic.
I see lots of talk about hispanics but few hispanic voices of authority and leadership beyond "community mediation".
You are being put into a social role, just like African Americans. Don't let celebrities represent you. They are another kind of "community mediation". I am happy to speak more about this if you have questions.

t. Media Studies student.

He's a musical genius!!!! You obviously don't get it.

He's a Globalist/Commie shill!!! You obviously don't get it.

I would have no idea who this nigger is, if not for those fucking Kit Kat commercials.

i don't think that's pop
that's cRap my dude!
pop culture at least has some nice music!

>tfw
>not using greentext
>not posting a picture to represent said face

KYS summer faggot!

>watching the electric jew
you deserve it

Fpbp

He's right, in a way. He has a bigger voice towards the brainwashed youth. Young kids will definitely choose to listen to Chance than listen to Donald Trump, there is no doubt about it. He's right.

>Nigger Donald Trump could release a 30 second rap song about raping babies with a nuke and out-sell your entire catalog within the day
kek this, would be hot fire bumping in all the trunks on the block too

>we wuz influential?

or just tfw referring to tf in the OP? try to keep up oldfag

no he is not. If Chance the rapper releases a song it won't go past a couple of million people caring. If Donald Trump sneezes it's worldwide news for days

Whomst've? I've never heard of this nigger before.

Uppity Negros.