Why are liberals so fucking retarded...

Why are liberals so fucking retarded? Do people actually think letting transgender people (who have a suicide rate of about 40%) into the military is a good idea? Should we start letting schizophrenics in too?

>Why are liberals so fucking retarded
same reason retarded people are retarded

Bump

Remember that time President Obama banned all white people from serving?

Honestly, we should just open the gates and let every one in. Fuck it. Being a soldier makes you a beast of burden, you lose your human status. Degenerates fit right in with that category.

> we had a guy
Did painter just assume khzthxir gender?!?!!!

We should form a combat battalion of trannies and the like.

Call it the 1st Human Shield div. Just send them in in Soviet style waves at machine guns.

There's nothing new to say on this topic. It's just another case of entryism from SJWs.
You just never see the same effort from them in low status jobs like brick layers and sewage workers because there's not enough money, prestige and political control to be gained there.

Soldiers are degenerate??

Trannies have a 40% chance of killing themselves, does that mean there's a 40% chance they'll just not stop the nuke?

I'll take the non-tranny who wants to live, thank you.

>signing away your constitutional rights to fight in wars the jews start against terrorists groups that your own nation creates

about a 7/10 on the degenerate scale, m8.

>a guy
>transgender

What is this fucking cretin trying to convey here?

The days of being hailed for your service to your Homeland died with Hitler.

I remember when he let transgenders serve, cause it was last year

serious question: why do (((they))) want a transgender military?

Because it makes the military weaker.

> like missile defense isn't automated

I stopped trying to reason with libtards long ago, they are simply too far gone up their own asses, in a self-absorbed society everything is about virtue signalling.

but why? they rely on us to fight their wars

So they can more easily idolize them & use the image to push the degeneracy onto the public further
>Don't you want to be like the great hero, user? If he hadn't chopped off her dick she never would have been able to save the world

1/10

i was a soldier

90% of soldiers are utterly degenerate trash i would not trust with anything

They want the military to be weak enough so that the commie coup can win. Then they can replace the weakened military with men and instantly become a first rate military force again giving them regional domination much like the Soviet Union and the western branch, the EU.

whoa the dons got some nice dicksuckin lips here

no homo btw

hive mind and /thread

holy kek

What the fuck

>We had four people who could shoot it down.
>A transgender who killed himself after surgery.
>A gay man who died from aids last year.
>A black man who is absent without leave.
>And finally a woman who is on maternity leave.
>This unfortunate series of events could not be predicted and I only hope that in future people will learn from our mistakes and train more women.

I realize political cartoons are supposed to be out there but they're also supposed ot have a point. This one is just wrong on every single possibility with no logic at all.

Shit like this is why I still love this place and keep coming back after all these years, never change boys

There are 1.4 million transgender people in the US, about 0.6% of the total population.

The US current standing army is about 1.3 million. From 323 million people, you can get a ratio of 0.04%.

Assuming the transgender population is spread age-wise about as well as the "rest"(not true, but whatever) and assuming the percentage of transgenders willing to join the military is about the same(probably lower) as the rest of the population, then allowing them to join the military would result in about 56000 more soldiers, an increase of, again, about 0.04%

I don't think the US's survival against a North Korean nuke lies in trannies.

>you lose your human status
Yes, fighting for cause and self defense will make you lose your humanity. So does not letting you wife fuck other men. Goy.

Kekked and checked.

I forgot that we left our NORAD system solely in the hands of Major Dickchopper

>mplying North Korea is technologically advanced enough to get a nuke to the United States
>implying the United States doesn't have an interception system in place
>implying we aren't going to wipe them out at the first sign of an actual threat to us or our allies

yes but trannies are the brightest minds we have, like that tranny who decoded enigma and then an heroed with a poisoned apple f

>should we start letting schizophrenics in too?

yes. Trannies should be shot though.

can you imagine a guy furiously typing into a targeting computer while another guy reads him 3 dimensional coordinates of a missile travelling at mach 10+?

>We had a guy
triggered