This world isnt real. i witnissed personally that the world changed while i was looking at it

this world isnt real. i witnissed personally that the world changed while i was looking at it.
i was in a car on a highway and suddenly the 6 lane highway transformed to a small country road WHILE I WAS ON IT!
and thats not even everything.
doubt your illusion, folks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IcnV2wu99mw
youtube.com/watch?v=BRYupzzLFBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the world is real

its most likely not.

want your mind changed or are you settled?

try it. i had reality-bending things happen to me. things that simply shouldnt be possible.
i wanna hear your arguments.

Changes happen all the time but most people don't notice. for example the amount of litres in a gallon has changed but very few have noticed

Imagine a portal presents itself before you.
On the other side: True Reality.
You step through and everything you experience convinces you this is indeed true reality.
But how do you know this reality, if it is fake, didn't simulate the door appearing?
How do you know that once you enter "true reality" that true reality isn't just another control mechanism of the system? True Reality could be generated by the system to convince you that you're actually in the "real world."

Whether this reality is real or not is irrelevant because its 100% impossible to prove either way.
And if you agree that you are real and exist in this reality, whether objectively real or false, you experience it as objectively real. Your experience of reality is all that matters because without said experience reality wouldn't exist. Reality is real because your perspective makes it real, and it does this because the belief in the realness of reality is preferable to our survival than not. On the contrary, if we agree reality is false or fake this doesn't assist our evolutionary purpose but only causes anxiety and confusion. So, the world is real because its preferable.

forget to take your pills this morning, OP?

I wish I had taken the bluepill sometimes.

WITNISS ME!!!!

i dont know about you, but i possess something called "principle" and i also care about "truth" i want the ultimate truth. thats what im striving for.
i cant live in a lie like cypher in matrix.

> i want the ultimate truth.
its impossible to know whether you are in real reality or false reality.
even if you gained 100% "proof" this reality is fake, how would you know the proof wasnt generated by this reality to trick you?

if you want truth figure out how to fix this reality.
otherwise, we would just bring the same shit that turned this reality to garbage into the new one.
good luck!

Today on things that totally definitely happened, nice LARP

it's called schizofrenia user. Seek medical help.

what if i believe this world is a hyper-real game made to be an adventure and i am the main protagonist and you are all NPCs?

i feel the same way. so you are the npc trying to trick me into thinking theres other conscience beings in the game, or there can be more than one

i dont believe you feel the same way. its just a way to legitimaze this reality.

This is in between Red and Black pill, don't take this shit lightely

That's precisely the number I learned in grade school. You niggas are schizo

it happened to me too. i was building a tent and suddenly the tent turned into a van. its no joke people. wake the fuck up

well i know im real and you are fake.

well i do the same. now what?

There are definitely many PCs, and even more NPCs.

It is more likely that you had a black out and drove from a 6 lane highway on to a country road than that the road itself transformed.

Go to a neurologist and have an examination.

we agree we are both real or decent further into our insanities i guess

no, i witnissed the very transformation of the road. with my own very eyes. there was no blackout. i know you cant believe it but thats why i question this world now.

That's as real of a perspective as any other, user.
If you hold such a view, make sure you play the game properly.
If you're the only real person in the game, you're supposed to learn or do something.
What is it? Maybe youre just here to have fun? Nah, that seems far too simple of a goal.
Maybe you're here to see how terrible, corrupt and perverse the world is and you're supposed to do everything in your power to fix it? Or maybe you're in a training simultation prior to admittance into true reality? Perhaps you're here to learn how to be a good person and a productive member of society before you're let off of this simulation?

Now those are games I'd play.

Stoned Alex Jones confirmed this

Where are your kidneys located? Draw a simple diagram before you google it. Report back with your findings.

>when your online autistic friend-simulator turns against you
>people think the mandela effect is real and not that people just misremember things all the fucking time

Go find out where approx you were on the highway, and where the small country road was. This shouldn't be hard to do even by memory. Use jewgle or bing maps or whatever. Post results.

Your personal account of events sounds like you had a blackout or an absence seizure. Had a friend at work experience absence seizures. She'd just blank out, completely unresponsive, and would have no recollection of the event after. Get yourself checked out.

If you fail to provide the map coordinates where this event happened, or you refuse to get your health checked, then you are not a curious genuine seeker of truth but instead a larping faggot.

Pretty much where I remembered them to be

I believe you Hans I've seen it too!

The problem with crashing the illusion is that on the other side is just a gigantic hairy ass.

Might as well keep on sheeping.

Up under your ribs? Seriously?

Yes. People think of them as lower because they're associated with back pain and weak spots in boxing.

>Vorspung durch car accident

you have to put into writing the thought chain that led to your freedom.
keep us posted.

If you have a short term memory black out, the last thing that you would remember is the highway and then, suddenly you would find yourself on a country road. That is the whole point, one would immediately become the other. Your brain might try to create a bridge between your last memory and your current location to make sense of things, but the transformation that you speak of is most likely to be your brain adjusting to the gap in memory.

People zone out on long drives. They are passing exit 56 and the next thing they know, they are passing exit 2 with no recollection of what happened in between.

Drunk or drugged people experience blackouts in which they were actively doing things (usually embarrassing things) but have absolutely no recollection of the events.

You sound like you had a variant of of these types of neurological phenomena.

I have sleep paralysis from time to time. Initially I did not know what it was. Episodes of sleep paralysis can be terrifying, especially when you don't know what is going on...shadow creatures, voices, hallucinations, creatures that look like demons in addition to being mostly awake, but being completely unable to move.

Is it more reasonable for me to accept sleep paralysis as an explanation or to believe that I am periodically paralyzed and assaulted by interdimensional beings?

Try to look at your experience dispassionately. You most likely experienced an abnormal neurological phenomenon than a "glitch in the matrix", so to speak.

If this happens to you a lot, please go to a neurologist for an examination...it could be a symptom of something more serious.

its called mental illness. i know you dont believe me, but go to a psychiatrist anyway.

>People zone out ...
micro-sleeps.

microsleep or memory loss while driving (due to alien abduction ofc)
otherwise

Berenstain universe freak! Get out of my timeline, REEEEEEEEEEEEE

no, i remember the very ACT of changing. it was like all washed out and suddenly there were trees near us and then i looked out and we were on a small country road.

and btw, this isnt the only reality breaking thing that happend.

there use to be a small river near my city.
its in a forest near a hiking path. this one day i walk near it and i see this beautiful river flowing next to the hiking path and there were benches and a beautiful women resting near it, and a few months later i walk there again and the river is suddenly gone and there is an acre instead.
heck, even the benches with view of the river were even still there. so that means they were between the path and the acre. there would be no reason to place benches near an acre cause there is no beautiful view. weird shit.

and there is even more.

this one time i went outside of my house, (a muti story building) and i saw a adult women crying. so i talked to her but she told me to leave her alone. she then proceeded back into the house and 20 minutes came back out except this time she was a little child.

'Sup Hanzer

i wonder why not more people care about my story.
i witnissed 100% impossible things in my life and everyone just rationalizes them away as some mental illness.
its shitty. i need people to believe me.

>and we were on a small country road.
who's we?

sheeiiit, is this the German kid who would tell about seeing all sorts of insanse shit? And being stalked or whatever?

Shut up faggot

Well you are on a board about politics, this stuff rightly belongs on /x/

Hanz is the everyman of /x/, we love him, Satan

/x/ is not open for fringe topics at all. you better talk to Sup Forums about it. Sup Forums still has an open ear for things like that.

>i wanna hear your arguments.

You are insane.

and thats it? then you can sleep cozily in your bed again when you can call someone who witnissed reality breaking shit "insane"?

wtf i hate drumpf now!

Well open yocur thread with some girl with big tits or an amusing meme if you want an audience.

t. David Icke

the simulation is real.

I would like to hear more. Specifically, did others experience it with you?

yes. this one time i was in budapest at the main train station and after i stayed there a while, the speakers would suddenly broadcast lots of weird shit, about my life, what i have in my backpack, something about a "password calabiyau" and shit like that. in a mix of hungarian and english. after a while other people became aware of it. but only after I myelf became aware of it. i think they were only able to become aware of it because i heard it myself first and got aware. like quantum mechanics related, once you witniss something, it changes its state.
i think my mind can somehow manipulate the quantum mechanics on a way bigger scale and thats why people stalk me like that.

this nigga needs help

you are most likely Schizophrenic, OP

I assume that you have been told this before, but refuse to believe it.

Maybe but he's an OK dude

>he fell asleep in a car
BREAKING THE MATRIX

being shizophrenic doesnt mean that this shit didnt happen.

Lay off the dodgy pills Hans

we have a large wooden sign on 4x4's out front of our business. we took it down every business day for like a decade and slid a bolt through hole in post to fence next to house when closed, we quit doing it a few years ago and just have a sign on front of building now. The hole is gone from fence like it was never there. The post we bolted it to is perfect not a mark and it was a good half-inch bolt hole so it didn't just fill in with dirt or something. I showed family and they all were freaked out about it for a day. I'm the only one still freaked out about it bring it up every once in while as joke about matrix we're in having memory problems.

Also the earth moved, it used to be at end of Sagittarius dwarf A galaxy at end of Sagittarius spiral arm very edge of milky way, i remember in school being taught about our position in galaxy as very edge and any map of our galaxy from 1999 or before shows us on very out edge of Sagittarius. Now we're in orion arm opposite end of galaxy 50,000+ light years away near the galactic center black hole. if we we're traveling at light speed it would have taken us 50,000 years to get here yet it happened under 20 years. All the constellations are the same I know but I can't help but feel like something is very wrong. I'm not the only one who remembers this, i found forum chatter on GLP and other conspiracy sites talking about it and i searched youtube and found carl sagan himself youtu.be/IcnV2wu99mw and Neil Degrasse Tyson youtube.com/watch?v=BRYupzzLFBE talking about how earth was in sagitarius arm and edge of galaxy.

Are you at least willing to accept the possibility that you are insane?
Being schizophrenic does mean you actually experience and see shit and hear shit that didn't really happen.
It could very well mean that shit you experienced didn't actually happen.

most likely, it means exactly that

It is most likely that the "shit did not happen" anywhere but inside your brain.

MY KIDNEYS!!!
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO WITH MY KIDNEYS???

forgot to post image

but what about the other people who witnissed it?

I suppose you think the giant cock you're choking on isn't real either?

Yeah dude. You are most likely schizophrenic. Get help. I'm all about weird shit, reality, simulations, quantum whatever, but you are displaying all of the classic signs of schizophrenia.

That might also be part of your hallucination.

>after a while other people became aware of it. but only after I myelf became aware of it. i think they were only able to become aware of it because i heard it myself first and got aware.

Your own description of "others becoming aware of it" leads me to believe that you fabricated their awareness of your hallucinations in your own mind.

That is to say, people around you were never aware of what you were hallucinating. That was part of your delusion.

IS NOT RAEL

You are the other people, user.

You can save yourself, if you renounce to your porky ways and accept Communism into your heart.

why dont you guys believe me for once.
these things cant be hallucinations. hallucinations are not as real as that. hallucinations are washed up like fatamorganas in the desert. and no one can tell me otherwise.
there IS no hallucination that makes your whole environment change.

imagine if i were to walk on that acre which was formerly a river. do you think my hallucination would just play me an environment that i still stand on the acre while in real life im swimming in the water? and what if i drown? would i even realize it? or would my hallucination still pretend that im on the acre? that argument cant allways protect you from the truth. explain this.

Fpbp

no im pretty sure its just the #dudeweedlmao going to your head

and just to be clear here: a hallucination can NEVER be as real as that i can pretend to be actual things in reality that you see clear as day. at best it can show you a fatamorgana or something that you can see in the corner of your eyes. the hallucination argument is disinfo to keep you from the truth.
PS: i never took drugs.

>mindbending things happened.

Ones mind can be bent in the opposite direction as well. Always leaned towards atheism, evolutionary theory, life stops at death.

Driving down Highway, singing to the radio. Life is good great things happening. It's a drive I had done 20x before. Out of nowhere I'm hit with a feeling of anger, desperation, and sadness. The atmosphere in my car became think and wet. So overwhelming tears start rolling down my cheeks and I hit the breaks because I'm sure I'm going to wreck. Can't figure out what's happening. I've slowed to ~20 and am pulling off to the side of the road in a curve. I don't know what's happening to me the air has gotten too thick to breathe but I know I'll wreck if I don't stop.

As I reach the midpoint of the curve I look ahead and see a huge SUV with 20" spinning rims wrecked in the center of the highway. The drivers side window is down and there's a huge explosion of red along the side of the SUV. It's clear a head burst from impact.

Within seconds first responders arrive at scene I realize what was in the car with me. I creep ahead slowly still on the berm of the road. Interior of car returns to normal.

TLDR it could be an illusion but we're interconnected somehow. Can sense the energy of others without knowing what was up or that anything happened. The Matrix runs through us all at once meaning if it's an illusion, isn't it a shared one?

So then we can both agree that climate change is meaningless?

If reality was fake it would still be perfect enough to not have such obvious glitches..the glitches you are referring to is a reference of a computer glitch

Computers=something made up in a made up universe

If there was such obvious 'glitches' all the time the false reality would be to unstable to exist.. physics is just the study of how all this made up stuff is glued together in nothingness

bump

can you guys please stop calling everyone "shizophrenic" who believes in different things than you?

nice larp mate, you've got these anons stirred the hell up

its not larping. asshole.

This

> these things cant be hallucinations. hallucinations are not as real as that.

that's your problem, they precisely are like that.

liar. hallucinations are like things that you see in the corner of your eyes. they cant simulate reality. if hallucinations are as real as that, then how do i know what is real and what isnt? my whole life may be a hallucination. which brings us back to the original topic. nicely self-owned.

kek, OP confirmed for being schizophrenic.

But seriously OP I can't tell you much because I never experienced what you told us.
Why only shortly ago you started to notice it and not long ago?

>stop calling me schizophrenic - OP

They can't help it. Day-Sup Forums is very angry and way too serious. Post after 11pm EST for a better audience.

if you have a hallucination and you capture it in a photo, you'll still see it, but others can't because it ... well ... is a hallucination.

>how do i know what is real and what isnt?

that is called schizophrenia.

if you're a german, go search for a therapist.

yes, we still might live in a matrix, but does it matter in the end?

in fact, i started noticing it in 4th grade too. i was playing soccer and a ball flew straight towards my face. i went down and hid my face, waited 10 seconds and then got up again. suddenly the ball hit my face. after 10 seconds.

i must admit, its sadly right.

>imagine if i were to walk on that acre which was formerly a river. do you think my hallucination would just play me an environment that i still stand on the acre while in real life im swimming in the water? and what if i drown? would i even realize it? or would my hallucination still pretend that im on the acre?

You likely would not know it and yes, if you walked into a river thinking it was land you'd drown and your family would probably never know what happened. Hallucinations absolutely do seem real, which is why they're so scary sometimes. It helps to have someone to check with. Anons are telling you it sounds like hallucinations because it does. Please see a doctor just to make sure everything's ok. Schizophrenia is not the only thing that can cause hallucinations and you may just need to improve your diet or something. Please just see a doctor so you won't accidentally walk into a river!

everyone who calls shizophrenic is a shill.