Where were you on 9/11?

Where were you on 9/11?
How did you react?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wasn't alive, I'm 12 lol.

I was 19. Kek'd hard.

i was on the plane nigga

top kek

Celebrating my 15th birthday with my family, in a nice restaurant. Now everybody remembers my birthday

I was 18. When I saw the footage I was thinking - "wow, the history is happening".

Early 2000 I heard "Chatter" about Groups(Deep State/Shadow Government,Mossad(2 Sides),Saudi's,Al-Q,MIC & the MSM were all involved.) teaming up to do a Big Operation/Event/Project(It was a Heist,Coup,Distraction & Domino Effect) in the US during 2001.

Since I'm very good with Power Structures, I started keeping track of strange "movements" & meetings, along with Logistics/Hardware for different Scenario's. Possible targets were the Golden Gate Bridge, Sears Tower & the Twin Towers from what the "Chatter" was going on about.

[The Information in the KB Threads(archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/) is so powerful/truthful a massive Shill Operation is going on against them: ]

So my reaction was more wondering what the Global Chessboard moves are/were going to be. Also China joined the WTO a few months after.

I loved it.

Preschool. I was a week away from being 4, and even then I knew id was habbeding when I saw it.

8 years old on West Coast. It was fucking nuts and all anyone talked about for months after

At work.

at home in Twin Falls, Idaho.

and i masturbated.

9 -- IX XI -- 11

I saw it on tv, I was little.

>Republican national security

Get fucked faggot

That sounds lovely

In my 9th grade class. And I wondered if it was just a false flag because of the low approval ratings of Bush. Then I got red pilled about (((them))) and wondered what role they played.

I was 8. My Mom was driving to work with me in the car, about 5-6 am, and it was being talked about on the radio (coincidentally I think the channel was a rock channel, so it was unusual for them to cover news). My Mom started crying, but I had no idea what was happening.

Later I remember coming home and watching the news footage and being all, "where the fuck are my cartoons this shit is boring." I think 8 year old me thought it was from a movie or something, it didn't connect that this was a real event until I was older.

>How did you react?
ALLAHU ACKBAR

Asleep. Was 18 and tried to go join the military right after, but wasn't allowed in because I have a bad back :S probably for the best in hindsight.

In the 6th grade, second period, typing class. Our teacher was a Vietnam war vet, and was a huge asshole. It took me years to understand why he was the way he was. The phone on his desk rang and he picked it up and said "two towers?!". He turned on the tv in the upper corner of the room and there was a building on fire. Immediately, I thought it was a smoke stack from a factory for some reason.

office. software dev. we were pumping thrash metal and headbanging.
we didn't really get the news till someone wondered why the phones stopped ringing. turns out everyone was watching this shit live on tv (15:00 local time for us) and the economy stopped for that day.

Actually I got the news shortly after the first plane hit. But as it was in the IRC channel I was hanging out all the time I just assumed it was another shitty troll. So I went back to pumping metal and headbanging with my office bros.

Was a good day tbqdesu.

Where were you: In the living room
My reaction: "It's Israel"

>in 2nd grade
>teachers all got paged to the office
>teacher came back to the classroom crying 10 minutes later
>was very confused
>was annoyed that all my dad watched on tv was CNN coverage of it for like a year. it never ended

i live close to new york state border in ontario so it was taken pretty seriously. as people thought we could be under attack too

>telling exact birth date and age on Sup Forums
you're going to get profiled hard, little surrenderfrog

I was in sixth grade, and my honest reaction was indifference. I actually said "It's just a bombing, what's the big deal?"

I was at home, hoping my father had paid attention during his brief time in flight school in Florida and Arizona

I was eating beans

At work...

Watching it on CNN. I remember thinking that a lot of democrats just got squished.

>My Mom started crying
lol women are such emotional wrecks

No you didn't, honestly this bit right here is more than enough to know you're a liar.

IT WAS ALWAYS GOING TO BE THE TWIN TOWERS. You didn't hear shit you larping tool.

It was always going to be the twin towers. The heist was stealing hundreds of millions worth of gold located below the buildings in vaults.

The twin towers were asbestos ridden garbage and (((they))) tried multiple times to gain authority to knock them down and build knew towers. This is why something like 30-50 flowers in both the towers were completely empty. This is why that stupid kike insured the twin towers for terrorism after buying them and getting $750 million+ in payout after it happened, and then sued the airlines responsible for $1.2 billion+

God I fucking hate kikes. May God punish them for eternity in burning hellfire, amen.

>be a gurl
>sucking Mr. Bridges off in lunch break
>other teacher walks in to tell Mr. Bridges about what just happened
>sees me with a cock in my mouth
>he stares at us for about 4 seconds
>pretty sure he developed a hard on
>walked out
>finished him off
>swallowed
>fun 9/11 for all

Playing crash bandicoot 2 at a friends house, her mother fucking came screaming to his room while i was playing the level in which you could ride the little white polar bear.
The bitch messed up my focus making me die.

NJ fag here. I was 10 and we were let out of school early. My mom picked me up and didn't really say anything. I had heard rumors about helicopters bombing the WTC from other kids but I knew something was wrong. In the car I listened to the radio and then it sank in. My dad worked up the block from the WTC. I had visited the twin towers like the year before so it was absolutely scary watching them collapse. We never heard from him until hours later that he was on his way home. The full workday later he came home covered in dust. He couldn't go inside so he had to undress in our backyard and toss his clothes in the garbage because they were contaminated.

I wanted to glass whoever was responsible for the attacks. I was young but it was the closest thing to a military attack if I ever saw it. The rest of the day was so surreal, I didn't know how to react.

Next year we had this moment of silence outside since each class would assemble in the recess yard before school. A plane flew over and some kid said, "We're gonna die!" Some of us kek'd.

In Tel-Aviv
I feel your pain ameribro

I was at home on my day off from work. I was laughing my fucking ass off imagining the Americans dying and fart tubs of lard "people" jumping off of buildings.

I was in bed waiting to go to work with my dad that day. My mom knocked on the door and said a plane crashed into a building. Watched tv for about 10 minutes and saw the second plane hit. That's when i knew we wouldn't be working that day. Went back to my room and loaded up quake 3 arena

in schools making jokes
"do a flip" to the ppl jumping

This never happened

i was 8 living in hawaii cause navy kid. my dad had to go in early as fuck and couldn't leave, and we brought him food and were checked by mil police with shotguns

did they shoot you?

I remember thinking it was the start of some shitty movie that was a reality tv stunt.
>then I would enlist in 2006.

Lots of nacent iodine pills ready after high school .

your waiting to work on your dad.........
thats quite the claim

I was in current events class, hilariously enough.

The class autist came up to the teacher and asked her if there would be a lesson, or if we were going to watch Die Hard all day long. Which prompted my teacher to flip her shit and send him to the office.
The school was put on lockdown, but a couple of my friends got out through the weight room and smoked a joint in the park with the chemistry teacher and his teacher's aid.

>Where were you on 9/11?
Ms.Brooks 4th grade math class.
>How did you react?
I laughed at the people jumping out. It didn't even remotely seem real.
Everyone in the school was glued to the TV's.
We didn't have recess, but also didn't learn anything all day.
It was the 1 legitimate happening in my life, unless Kim Jung Fuckface decides to An Hero by 'Merica.
Either way, I've pretty much dedicated this year to prepping.

Called it fake the instant it happened, I was thirteen years old.

Frank btfo

"With", not "on". Learn to read please

Where is the delay that must be expected due to conservation of momentum –
one of the foundational Laws of Physics? That is, as upper-falling floors strike lower floors –
and intact steel support columns – the fall must be significantly impeded by the impacted mass.
If the central support columns remained standing, then the effective resistive mass would be less,
but this is not the case – somehow the enormous support columns failed/disintegrated along with
the falling floor pans.

>no longer a child
>still calls his parents "mom" and "dad"
Grow the fuck up

You forgot your proxy larp faggot

its ok to go to work on your dad dont be ashamed

I was at home, I heard about it from a friend who worked in the news media. My first thought was that it was probab'y a false flag operation. That's my current thought, too....

OMG A CARTOON STRIP THAT IT HAPPENED !!!

OMG WHAT IS THE COINCIDENCE !!!!

OMG AN INCIDENTAL PICTURE OF SOMETHING ALIKE OMG IT MUST BE A CONSPIRACY

RREEAALLLLY MAKES YOU

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNK

>calls his parents by name
Autist detected

desu, the idea of those and the pentagon being attacked were a thought for a very long time.

Building 7 on the other hand

I swear to god I thought I was completely alone, I got so much shit for laughing at the people jumping out for years straight. Something about the way they were flopping around and banging into the side of the building just fucked my shit up, I couldn't help myself.

I'm sorry your family had to go through that. Hope you're all doing better now

you are a paragon of intellect at 13 years old. OMG we are witness to greatness

Was 7. Teachers called down to office. Brought all kids to the gym. Brought tv in and told us what happend. Sent home. Dad tried to reenlist (too old). Had pizza that night.

>Calling your parents by name

Disrespectful as fuck. You'd never get away with that in our household.

Kys

>17
>Venezuela
Masturbating I think

M
JET FUEL
L
T

it was.

you have no idea how big my load was

Where were you on 9/11
>Not on Sup Forums
How did you react?
>Wishing there was a place like Sup Forums

Building 7 was severely damaged by falling debris. It had multiple fires that burned for several hours. It took only one steel column to fail to cause the entire building to collapse at free fall speed. Just because the bbc reported its collapse an hour before it did collapse is irrelevant to the fact that building 7s collapse was completely natural. Now repeat

Who me? Well I was mastuhbating!

Hoooo there he is, it's Lucky Larry!

>expiration date
Take the redpill

Kys faggots. Get out of my country

How about.."mother" and "father" instead of "mom" and "dad" you literal child?

High school in NYC. The day was a giant fucking blur and the biggest clusterfuck ever produced following the collapses

You didn't even look closely at the pic, look at the "911"s that are in it.

I was in middle school PE class

Coach always had this Funk radio station on during our monthly penis inspections

When my turn came up and I went into coach's office they were talking about an airplane hitting a building. I though it was a movie advertisement and the bell rang so I showered down, changed clothes, and went on my way.

Then I realized SHTF when I got to my history class and the TV was on and Ms. Stacey was in tears.

yet again. just bestest evar intellect. you callin (((me))) jewy? guess it's better than being a nigger.

No, the entire classroom laughed. It was unreal.
It was almost like a joke was being played on us.
We were really young though.
This is a 18+ board.

So is calling 911 in the US some sort of satanic kike operation to get millions of people participating in the occult? I'm kidding but wondering why we began using those numbers for emergency.

was like 16 or 17, in HS. happened to be wearing some crazy military uniform cause i was a baller. when the shit went down i was like "damn i picked the wrong day to wear this i dont wanna get implicated of involvement" and bailed out after first period and walked home. didnt go back for a week and wrote a fake note from mom saying i lost family to excuse the absences. spent that whole week recording live TV onto my computer. pretty sure i still have those recordings but i have no idea where. ive always transferred all old shit onto new drives and only had one drive failure since, but i havent really thought about it since that time. reminiscing about it kinda makes me want to look for the vids.

Also Simpsons episode before 9/11
Also johnny bravo episode

Well, I guess to be fair I was 14-15 at the time. My ADHD designation probably saved me from being suspended or expelled.

Actually it did.

I didnt know it happend till 2008 or something

I lived about an hour from NYC and a lot of people cried that day, because everyone knew someone in the area especially since it's a wealthy area where tons of people worked in the immediate vicinity of the twin towers.

In that city walking south on Hudson St. making plans to party with some sluts that night.

Creepy as fuck

Chuckling with my buds Chaim and Ari–such menschen!

I was 11 and a nigger girl in my class was scared it would happen in our tiny shitty city and I mocked what she said. Another girl, who was a bitch, started crying because her dad was at the pentagon and I joked that I hope they got him. Kinda regret the second one.

wars for the jew world order.

current: syria... then: iran and north korea

>tried to join the military right after
>wasn't red pilled
You took bush's bait m8.

Alabania YES