Austria: Growing trend rend Of Middle Aged Women Becoming ‘Sugar Mamas’ For Young Migrants

There is a growing trend in Austria of middle aged or older women enticing young male asylum seekers with favours and money for sexual gratification and making the young migrant men dependent on them.

Vienna magazine Biber and Austrian broadcaster ORF both reported on the growing trend claiming that while many older Austrian women have gone on “sex vacations” to African countries in the past to have sexual relations with men there, having sex with asylum seekers in Austria is a new phenomenon. Migrants even complain that the older white Austrian women want too much sex.

breitbart.com/london/2017/07/28/growing-trend-older-austrian-women-becoming-sugar-mamas-young-migrants/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3642736/Asylum-seeker-court-start-murder-trial-death-American-au-pair-living-Vienna.html
instagram.com/p/7lQ65BvrH-/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol what whores

Hope they enjoy their cutting edge African STD's.

Well, good for them, I say. The migrants are happy, the older ladies are happy, the taxpayer is off the hook, I call it a win-win-win.

How can we promote this in Germany?

-----

So how are they doing that? By offering up favors and cash in exchange for sex. Yes, really. Migrant ‘sugar mamas’ have become a thing.

An Iraqi asylum seeker named Hasan, speaking with Biber, offered up some details on his entanglement with an older Austrian woman.

“I am a sex machine for her, nothing more,” he said.

As Hasan explained, he was approached by the woman at a bar. Sounds like they hit it off, because she reportedly dropped an offer to live with him right away.

Hasan now has all of his needs completely paid for, including a pricey gym membership.

Manfred Buchner of the Austrian Men’s Health Centre notes that the migrants are willing participants in these arrangements, as “many of these men face homelessness.”

Rip europe

>Old, childless single hags fucking rapefugees and keeping them from the young fertile women.

How is this a bad thing?

Also, "Reports" the Biber is the most lefty of lefty newspapers with a tiny circulation.
And everyone is just copying their shit. Disgusting.

maybe they have some inner desire to be ground up into a pile of pink meat and sold as 'Kebab', or have themselves and their offspring cut up with a machete. is White woman nihilism a new thing?

>tfw they'll end up raped, robbed, bludgeoned and murdered by their new room-mate
lmao

No there isn't and and one picture of few idiots doesn't prove it

then fight back. no one sees anything happening by the women who will pay for the follies of the indoctrinated. don;t be a victim on the day of the roasties

Are there any stories of these slits (not spelling error, they're filthy holes. Nothing more.) Being murdered by their nigger whore slaves??

Just thinking about a roastie spreading her dry pussy for Mohammed the Nigger, it bashing their heads in with rocks is making me quarter mast.

Yes. One woman was killed by her black refugee pet because he found her sleeping with 15 year old afghan refugee pet

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3642736/Asylum-seeker-court-start-murder-trial-death-American-au-pair-living-Vienna.html

instagram.com/p/7lQ65BvrH-/

don;t forget the ones who got blacked and pozzed by a guy who was never convicted. the top is in on it.

My girlfriend is a volunteer at a refugee shelter.
Ask me anything.

How often do you prepp a fugee?

>everywhere that fucking turk/tunesian/whatever Elias M'Börek appears, white women get moist and horny af
Just end it already.

I do buy them drinks when clubbing.

i... i'm sorry, user

you should get checked for HIV, just in case

Do you at least enjoy watching them?

TÖTE DICH SELBST

I like it. And yes, I'm actually what you would describe a "cuck" here. Whatever, it's funny to me when guys think they "own" their girlfriends or something.

the power of the unfuckable

im gonna paint austria red/purple in all the future country rate map threads

Go away Alexander.

Dog moms will eventually become refugee moms

>Sweden ye.. , I mean Austria yes

>Its the same everywhere. Imagine if all the refugees were skinny 18 - 25 year old women, how pro refugee would these hags be?

Bello it's late, go to sleep

kek

What a bunch of lookers. Bitches been sucking on too much tailpipe.

nah what they want is for their prepubescent daughters and granddaughters to become culturally enriched. racist little bitch is going to eat her vegetables next time.

The fact that I could see you somewhere makes me sick.

HI JIDF

Don't be naive. He is just trolling.

he might be from vienna tho

I often hope that I just get baited. But I am sure that a few people like that exist here.

AUSTRIA YESSSS!
Enjoy the refugees we send up north! Your sugar mamas need them badly!ì

A few perverted deviants exist, sure. The important thing is more how the general public sees their fetish. I have never heard of the cuck fetish, and especially not of an interracial cuck fetish, outside of american posters on the internet.

If someone would explain that fetish to the average austrian, I am sure that almost everyone would range between incredolous suprise and open disgust for such degeneracy.

didnt them bitches go nutz when they heard about sex bots ?

Correct

If the invaders were hot 18 yo girls who'd do anything for a Euro would feminuts hold "refugee welcome" signs?

I think not.

And they're all ugly as shit.

>You will never have a sugar momma
Having a mother fetish is suffering.