Imminent nuclear warfare

I remember last year Sup Forums used to say that a vote for Hillary was a vote for WWIII. Now, most Sup Forumsacks seem happy that Trump is willing to start WWIII...

So I don't get it: do you guys are shilling for a thermonuclear war? because, this is not a game, this is fucking serious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o4lFrk4PbVg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its all satire

Embrace the cleansing nuclear fire.

Because it really probably won't be WW3 at all.
The conflict with North Korea is arising from nuclear weapons and may involve some going off if it does go hot but it won't be WW3.

Speaking for all of Sup Forums, we were only ever in it for the chaos. Now the chaos is real. The fire rises.

>believing anything Trump shills say

Lets hope that just a couple of tiny nukes hit the us and a lot of burgers die in the process.

NK will not cause fucking WW3

Sup Forums really is thick.

>limited nuclear war with NK
>this is the same as MAD with Russia

Sup Forums claiming it's happening is what's preventing it from happening.

The nukes that north Korea have are the equivalent of Hiroshima or Nagasaki. Our MOAB does the same damage without nuclear fallout.
Having said that, the use of another nuclear weapon is overdue. I'm surprised that one hasn't been used in war since ww2.
It's not about trumps willingness to start ww3. It's about his willingness to protect America from a state that teaches it's children to hate america. The problem with north Korea has been around since Bill Clonton. He pushed it to bush, to obama, and now trump is dealing with it

Literally retarded.

Sup Forums saves the world again

That's not how Keks work.

Im not defending Trump but Nuclear war with NK is not World War
China and Russia wont stand by them

But yea, many people will die. But i don't see any other solution.

I was hoping China takes care of the Kim dynasty but it's not happening.

Everything was OK before him, the issue here is that Trump can't into international diplomacy.

one eye on the bomby
one eye on the kim

It sounds like you would rather have hillary as commander in chief. Or maybe bernie? Could you even imagine how they would react to a situation like this?
Thank god, I dont have to

>Imminent nuclear warfare
K...keep me posted

norks have less force projection than fucking latvia

hi kelly

These posts are shill bots. They will argue and blabber semi-related nonsense to push this slide thread.

Sup Forums is being slid eternally by bots. Enjoy it while it lasts, sage bot threads, report bot threads, BROWSE THE CATALOG

dude relax if NK launches a nuclear warheads the whole world would bomb them them fuck out.
there is no chance in hell Kim would commit suicide when he has it so good going there.

>the US utterly glassing NK is "WWIII"

get out

Can't fucking wait.

Can't fucking wait.

I'm a bot? Fist time I've heard that, faggot.
1 post by this id

>serious business are those nukes
>not the stuff of clowns
>no matter how you step and juke
>as seven-coiler you'll be flushed down

At this point no one cares. It would seem we where fucked either way. Hillary wouldn't have prevented anything. The whole of Sup Forums would have "committed Clintoncide" by now.

Kim likes Western hookers, the NBA, movies from Hollywood, and CNN way too much to fuck with that hegemony.

This is all China's doing, stirring the shit and forcing Kim to "pay the toll".

youtube.com/watch?v=o4lFrk4PbVg

explain this shill?

No, you are retarded. I bet you're a jew too.

>libshits take over and ruin all the cities in America
>based Kim nukes libshit cities
>?????
>profit

Fugg :DD

Hillary wanted war with Russia who has thousands of nukes. North Korea is picking a fight with us, who has exactly one nuke. Its not the same thing.

The glory of Atom must not be infected with h*llary's filth

hail atom

The koala got it right. Sage

North Korea has nuclear weapons
if you believe that then your a faggot
>can't produce aircraft
>can't produce an automobile
>main export is cheap clothing
>cant produce enough food to feed their population
but somehow they have nukes... if they have nukes, then they were given nukes.

repeating digital symbols and nukes starting this month.

The problem here is that it's becoming less about if it's going to happen, but more about when and who ever fires first is the loser.

Because Hillary would have started an UNNECCESARY war with Russia, whereas we MUST do something against NK.

we are the children of KEK. enough said.

Hillary talks to dead people an thinks she is a medium for minerva. That is reason enough to prefer WWIII started by Trump over Hillary.

No one gives a shit about NK. China and Russia want to run a pipeline through NK to SK. It isn't feasible to do under kim jong un. As long as we don't try to occupy NK after we user bunker buster nukes the world community isn't going to fight over it. If clinton was president she would have invaded Syria already to oust assad and both Iran and Russia would have retaliated since they cannot allow Syria to fall.

Supposing wwIII started from the NK shit anway... I would much rather have it start from the emergence of a new power structure such as Trump.

>Now, most Sup Forumsacks seem happy that Trump is willing to start WWIII...

Hes not trying to start a war, he is trying to converse with fat kim in his own hyperbolic language

“Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra.”

I will survive and reproduce fine noshing on radioactive fish in my cozy geothermal plastic bubble. My brilliant strategy of not threatening to annihilate everyone for no good reason worked perfectly!

>dubya dubya 3
>caused by nuking the norks

Yeah, nah.
Even China will probably lend a hand. China are seriously getting annoyed with them.

Conservatives seem to be blind to this threat from what i have observed.

Look, you hair-braiding, flower-smoking, work-shy, peace-nick, november juliet lovin', leftist, transphile, fedora-tipped, shit lord;
As long as the US and Europe suffer a little to regain their souls, and all the Norks, Poo-in-loos, Pajeets, Chinks, Desert Niggers and Kikes get glassed, then the game is won (We can just starve out the African Niggers long-term).

>do you guys are
>thermonuclear
lol

Shaka, when the walls fell