Why have the majority of people in white, European countries strayed from Christianity?

Why have the majority of people in white, European countries strayed from Christianity?

I'm Catholic and I went to Church today only to see that the few people there were over 50. Not only that but it seems in vogue to bash us while keeping quiet about the wrongs committed by other adherants of other religions (Islam mainly).

Sure, we take it, turn the other cheek etc. but as much as it is annoying it's also somewhat frightening. It's as though it's universally acceptable to openly hate and deride us (from individuals to the government itself) while in the meantime everyone kowtows to Islam.

It's not fair and it isn't right.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZigPslpIFYI
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/5549-homosexuality-and-gay-marriage/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g&list=FLw6PgPAS48GWuSuvMY5WKzw&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=ZigPslpIFYI

Sage religious thread spam.

Keep Jesus in your heart user, if it helps I was an edgelord atheist for too many years and have recently begun to accept Christ.

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

because abrahamic religions are equally degenerate

Good, christianity is weakness and cuckholdry, it is bad for the race.

Because it's the end times

Blame a Nazi German and Commie Argentinian Pope

it's proven at this point that conservative churches do better than liberal ones.

Catholic church is far too liberal now , in South America the people are turning to Protestent christianity in droves, mostly the young.

This happens after the second coming of Christ and the establishment of the Millennial Kingdom.

Because most European never really got into Christianity and still practice Paganism (See celebrity culture)

Remember to hide fedorafag posts, frineds. Especially ones by meme-flags.

k

because modern people cannot look low enough to find god
and that is why the downfall has started.

People don't want to belong to child sex rings masquerading as a church.

Christianity is dying and Islam is rising.
It was written.

More people convert to christianity than islam, you just shit out more kids

Not a European religion.

So why are you pulling down your churches and putting mosques over the remains??

>waah, why aren't more people superstitious dumbasses like me?
>why do they make fun of me for being a superstitious retard?
>waah
Fuck off.

Your religion is a scam, gnosticism is true.

Europe is not the only continent in the world, pigboy.

pigboy? coming from you?? hahaha

I am not a Pagan but if you cannot see that Celebrity Culture which is loved in the West perfectly mimics ancient European Paganism and Heroism you might have brain damage.

no worries faggot, they will be pulled down faster than the next generation of Muslims have grown to be men.
No convert stays longer than two years in and young Arabs and other "Muslims" are abandoning your torturing, false prophet, pedofile's cult

This.

Doing God's work, bro.

>everybody old
If your just going to fulfil Sabbath attendance requirements, just go and worship. It sounds like a dying church though, if you want community drive to one with a younger crowd.

Because Christianity doesn't stand up to critical thinking

18 +

>libertine flag
>fedora tipper
what's it like being 16?

>believing fairytale makes you an adult
Plz

I HATE YOU DAD the post

Why do you care so much about how many people follow your faith?

For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.
Matthew 18:20

>Because science is a far more successful heuristic towards explaining the world
>Freedom from hardship means a turning away from God. Life is comfy now
>New found place in the universe discovered thanks to astronomy.
>We are so puny that if a god exists we don't matter

>We are so puny that if a god exists we don't matter

Well he obviously does care because he sent his son to die for us.

Because the jews have made it unfashionable, generation after generation.

Look at how they portray Christians in cartoons and hollywood. They are always the push-over or cooky person. e.g. Ned Flanders

Stop being a coalburner of the soul, user

But Ned is the perfect man in the Simpsons. He's a contrast to Homer and what a loser he is.

My dad is agnostic.

Why are you surprised, when the bible clearly says narrow is the path that leads to life, and few find it?

Science cannot explain itself, nor give any scientific reasoning towards its own veracity.

Because organized religion is slavery and Christianity is Cuckoldry

Not sure why you posted this, but it is a source of deep angst for me. It is the final proof of the broken nature of humanity.

And Christianity claims to, but provides no actual evidence.

while organized religion is a system of bondage, intentionally, Christianity is believing the truth: Jesus really is God, and He really did rise from the dead after paying mankind's sin debt with His own life.

The evidence you discard at your peril, and to your shame, is contained in the Word of God, aka the bible.

True, but the shit the jews fling sticks because sin is shameful and jews (unbelievers) tell them to feel no shame. Whereas the preacher telling them not to sin istelling them they Should feel shameful.

Because it doesnt offer fucking jack shit, its pussified as fuck, they let women be priests, gay marriage, its completely fucking died and fallen apart pal.

People need strict laws to live by otherwise they become animals.

>It's as though...

It isn't as though it were OK to blaspheme and degrade us. It is promoted and actively supported by the government.

Read this and more so that you understand what we are up against.

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/5549-homosexuality-and-gay-marriage/

His name wasn't even Jesus, it's all propaganda.

Several reasons:
>No more political/social pressure to be publicly christian
>Christianity alienated masculine values
>To fill pews, churches lowered their standards for godly behavior

There is no pressure to be a christian and we are now told that we don't have to be chaste, pious people to go to heaven. There is barely a reason to be christian. Some church leaders even say that you don't have to be christian to go to heaven. There is no longer a point to being christian. They need to bring back shaming and fire and brimstone sermons. There is no strength in the church today.

Of course it can. Are you saying that the if the tools are imprecise the calculations must be imprecise? A logical piece of sophistry that is absolute tosh. Science is not some monolithic block..

Maths is true because the axioms at its heart are proven true. So what if it is incomplete it is complete for our version of reality.

Call Him Yehoshua, Yeshua, Emmanuel, Issa; He reads the hearts of men. He knows who you're talking about.

But the bible isn't any more reliable than the Iliad. Blind faith is endorsed by Christianity, as far as I'm aware.

No, I'm saying you cannot demonstrate that science is a valid means of doing anything by using the scientific method.

You just do shit and see if other people can knock it down.

That's not an explanation; that's simply a description, a process of trial and error.

There's nothing you can scientifically prove that states science leads you to the truth. Nothing.

the bible is infinitely more reliable than the Illiad.

Blind faith is redundant; faith is the ability to believe what you have not seen.

For instance, you probably believe Homer wrote the Iliad, though you did not see him do so.

literally nowhere else does a book constitute evidence

Atheism is the ultimate "Fuck you DAD!"

If they lie about his name, they have definitely lied about other things.

Not to mention religion is based off our solar system. The Sun is God, Saturn is Satan.

Eyewitness accounts and declarations are introduced as evidence every single day in courts of law all over the planet.

What's the lie? What is God's true name? Since you do not know God's true name, and Jesus has renamed Himself, what is the harm in calling Him whatever you're comfy calling Him?

Don't worry. Over here Catholicism is on the rise again. It will all come back because we aren't stinking hippies like the generations before us.

Have Faith.

The lie is that his name was never Jesus, it was bastardation to sell Christianity to the Greeks who worship Gods like Zeus

I do think we are more conservative. People from the US seem to be a lot more straightlaced than their parents. Lots of resentment for the "boomers" over there.

Jesus true name is YAHshua

its means

"I AM salvation"

And Paul told them that was an error, and introduced Jesus as their "Unnamed God" at the Areopagus.

Jesus has many names.

And again, nobody knows His true name. So if you call Him Jesus, or Yeshua, or Yeshoshua, or Issa, it doesn't matter.

Reminder that all the jews had to do was change a few names in the bible to trick whites into worshipping a deity that ultimately undermines the very concept of a secular, democratic republic for the people and causes degradation through science denial, sexual guilt, moral confusion over conflicting interpretations, and supplication to an invisible and therefore untouchable monarch who can be puppeteered by anyone who uses 'muh jesus' to get elected by idiots.

Crying and hyperventilating over a dead plant is not the perfect man. But I'll agree he is better than Homer. Stopped watching it years ago so not sure what it's like these days - probably just "lol random" humour.

In the Aramaic, sure. In the Hebrew it's Yehoshua, "the LORD is salvation".

>secular, democratic republic

Is this your utopia?

Atheism is the ultimate "Oh I can actually think for myself and not just believe what clearly biased people tell me!"

Because it's a dying religion. Kikes have subverted it to no ends and most christians don't care about it or even worse endorse shit like globalist multicultural christendom. If nothing, christianity of today is most reliant semitic tool of today just like it was for the beginning... Basically spiritual communist cuckoldry, just like recent catholic pope said.
The traditional sense of christendom in the west is now corrupt degenerate filth.
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g&list=FLw6PgPAS48GWuSuvMY5WKzw&index=2
If christians want to save their precious church, they shouldn't larp all day with "muh deus vult and fedorah" but criticize the current leaders and reform it back to old christians ways like in 19th century, otherwise it should stay a dying religion and be replace with some thing better, less semitic tool.
But semitism in it is too great by this point to save it.

Also This.

You live in a wrong country.

I went for a lunchtime eucharistic adoration in a tiny church in the middle of city to see a family of three and a businessman in a swanky suit there.

My wife and I took the dog for a walk at 10PM (same day elsewhere) and visited a dedicated chapel of Eucharistic Adoration packed full. And it is full to midnight with people visiting it 24/7.

Nice dub but it don't helps. Christianity is not a white mans religion and it have many problems in it self.

Lol, triggered by a little bantz. Why are atheists so devoted to pushing their anti-religion?

Which was changed to Jesus because DUDE ZEUS LMAO

Funny how that never gets brought up

Actually it does matter you Indoctrinated lemming

You are correct. All paganism is is the worship of creation rather than creator and that is what is now popular. OP is also correct, churches are empty and there is even more at work. Clergy now pampers its remaining flock with inoffensive and weak "greeting card" Christianity. I went back for a time, even attended a service where I was the only one there for the first hour. We need new forms

>secular
Nothing good has ever come from secularism.

/thread

Why is the bible more reliable than the Iliad?
There's a big difference between blindly believing the content of the bible and believing verified historical events. The information used to come to the conclusion that homer wrote the Iliad is available to analyse and critique. While I'm sure that it's impossible to 100% verify any historic event, the evidence we have currently points towards homer and if new evidence is found the belief can change.

>Why have the majority of people in white, European countries strayed from Christianity?

It's funny and kinda ironic that the end result has been the destruction of their native lands by foreign, invading, non Christian hordes.

Turn you back on God and he'll turn his back on you.

>dedicate your life to sand nigger trash or sand nigger trash will invade you

God is a fucking asshole

>foreign, invading
Funny a Christian would have a problem with that. Can't wait for the asspain when native Europeans convert to Islam and start chopping heads off

Mexico is very catholic and they have lots of immigration coming from the south and a shitty country on the whole.

Isaiah 1:4-7
Strangers devour your land before your eyes.

If it matters, humanity is condemned en toto.

See, I like to hold to hope that some of humanity is not condemned.

You? Apparently the opposite, since nobody knows the true name of God. The name God gave to Moses was I Am, which as you can see, is not a name, but a placeholder for a name. Also renders as I Will Be What I Will Be, which again is a placeholder for a name, and not a name.

So if you rely on knowing the true name of God for salvation, you are condemned already for your ignorance, as would be all mankind.

Because 30% of the bible is prophetic, and all bible prophecies come true 100% of the time when ripe.

It's the only book that proves its author knows the future.

>make vague predictions
>wait 1000+ years for them to come true
Just lol

Humanity does not need religion. Some people are so dependent on the system that enslaves them that they will fight to protect it.

The only way Humanity can advance is if maybe 2/3 of the population are exterminated, the religioustards

Nope the Hebrew name is YAHshua, the LORD in all capitals is the abbreviated form of YHWH, we know that the first part of YH means YAH which means I AM, we know that because of the bible

>And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

> I AM (YAH) hath sent me unto you.

Jesus name literally has the first half of Gods name in it (YAH) and the second half Shua is salvation. Jesus confirms this when he says

> Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM. (YAH)

Except the free, science embracing society you live in, dumbass. Western society happened in spite of theocratic retardation.

South America inflates the number of active "Christians" though take one trip to the Botanica and you'll see the quasi fetishist pagan religiosity that passes as Christian belief in those countries

The only reason the name was changed to Jesus was to trick Greeks into the sand nigger cult

483 years to the day is not vague. Born of a virgin is not vague. Born in Bethlehem is not vague. Crucified is not vague.

No, no bible prophecy is "vague", as you suggest, being completely ignorant in the subject.

European Christianity was quasi pagan as well

Careful what you wish for, lost one.