Does Sup Forums hate trannies who don't get genital surgery?

Does Sup Forums hate trannies who don't get genital surgery?

I don't hate anyone.

Except niggers.

I only hate the ones that won't shut the fuck up about it and decides the shove their gayness onto everyone else for attention

I don't mind them as long as they don't try to invade my life, like removing my video games or rimming my butthole

Why the fuck should such question even arise? Fucking mentally ill people. Only 1% of the population fucking over the rest 99%.

Yes.
They need to punished.
Tied up, spanked, verbally abused, roughed up a little, maybe some light choking.
They need to be shown that they are inferior to real men and real women, and that they will never be either.

>Does Sup Forums hate trannies
Yes

Why would you even cut your dick off in the first place. Attractive traps are better because of the dick. Noone want to fuck a wouldhole filled with puss

I hate trannies whether or not they have surgery.

Traps are ok.
But trannies? No, please.
If someone seriously thinks they should be part of the opposite gender, they have a mental issue.

I love everybody!
I love LGBT!

Gayreece knows the correct answer.

heck no if (s)he passes then I would gladly embrace h(er)is fempenis.

Dilate harder bitch

Because that seems to be the main reason anons hate trannies. Also it's usually the relatives of trannies that fucking over the 99%.

>Noone want to fuck a wouldhole filled with puss
That's why you don't do it in a brazilian backalley.

Let me guess. You are one of those "It is not gay to give a blowjob to your best friend" type of people?

Every picture of her is so sexy.

Trannies don't need genital mutilation, they need actual psychologists to stop enabling their bullshit. I refuse to believe .6 percent is a natural occurrence and is just simply a mental illness allowed to fester.

They done a study on traps not being gay, it's proven.

I think they should get at least some feminization surgery, at least enough to pass, but current medical tech isn't enough for them to transition. And by the time we do have that tech we will either Upload into machines or be able to cure their mental illness

i'm in psychotherapy and they're kinda enabling this thing the hardest, it's probably the most expensive part of my treatment too like 100€/hr lmao

This is fucking absurd, you want them to get 10 surgeries, instead of just tell them something that might hurt their feelings.

>be able to cure their mental illness
We can now. Just stop indulging it.
Imagine if we encourage schizophrenics to listen to the voices in their heads.