Google doesn't need freedom of speech

They're not even denying it anymore

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/8/8/16113076/google-memo-firing

archive.is/kdJnj

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TN1vEfqHGro#t=1018
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Aurora
google.com/search?biw=1600&bih=794&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=important historical figures in america&oq=important historical figures &gs_l=psy-ab.1.3.0i30k1j0i8i30k1j0i24k1l2.6039.6039.0.7781.1.1.0.0.0.0.92.92.1.1.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.1.92.rQmH0_mjlFM#imgrc=_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm glad we're getting close to what we really mean, then the bloodshed can begin

>Vox advocating speech control
This is daily news now my guy my dude

1st amendment protects you from the government not businesses and especially not your employer.

Right Wing Freedom of Speech Squads when?

heuh heuh doise Google Nazis are against free speech

hahaha fascists, fascists, nazi, haha fascist google. damn nazis, they clearly didn't lose in '45. Freaking fascists man, they are in our google. OUR GOOGLE. can you believe it?

yet you can't refuse to service niggers or fags in your own private business

Trump needs to open source Google so we can run our own Sup Forums search engine.

Yes you can.

then they sue for not baking a fag cake

Allowing women to vote and forcing them into the workforce was the first domino that led us to this bullshit.

Google is alienating half its support.

They're already being sued by the EU. LOL

This will not end well for Google.

I'm not quite on the Google boycott bandwagon yet, but I might start working my way. YouTube will be hard to dump though, I do upload some things like once a year to share with others, maybe I'll use something else for my uploads though. It's way to handy as a quick reference though.
As far as email, AT&T gave me an """"ISP email"""" but it's really just Yahoo with @att.net on the end instead. Maybe I'll switch to that over gmail since I already have it.

Im not sure if California offers protections. This was a silver lining;

>Before Google fired him, he filed a complaint with the National Labor Relations Board, saying the company was trying to “silence” his complaints. If he can prove that Google fired him as retaliation for the complaint, labor experts said, he might be able to sue

Doesn't refute anything I said.

Not in the US

You can't say discriminate on service

You can, but can't make it obvious that you refused for that reason.

Except employees there are invited to write and share their opinions and feelings on stuff. You can't have an internal "skeptic" mailing list to discuss ideas and punish people when they do.

If I was google, I'd be pissed that people use the mailing list to monitor and dox each other and leak internal documents to the media/public. This crap is going to cost them a lot of money, not to mention the extra mandatory sensitivity indoctrinaton/training.

youtube.com/watch?v=TN1vEfqHGro#t=1018

Eventually people are going to go back to a hosted model and run/host their own videos, rss feeds, donations and shit. Maybe using a rss aggregation service to advertise their content.

Google/Youtube/Patreon, they're all a liability to your income at this point, and good luck getting support from them if they fuck up your account for some undisclosed reason unless you're a major e-celeb.

> "Google can basically fire employees for whatever reason it wants to"

at this point their algo is toxic.

just use a different site. the only reason i used google apart from other search engines, is because i was getting the hits i was looking for when searching. now it seem that the search bar is fucking broken, and the keywords i use dont even fucking matter.

it was only a matter of time.

There's literally already an ongoing lawsuit filing complaints about violation of employee rights against Google.

Not only does this blacklisting, doxing, and employee informant shit happen... it's actively encouraged by management.

Yeah, I can barely find anything on Google anymore. Been using Yandex for a few days now and I'm only starting to realize I get most of my info from Sup Forums/druge/etc and not search engines.

I hope they remember that when it's a liberal getting fired.

j/k - Democrats don't have jobs.

You can still shame and boycott companies for violating the ideal. A company here that doesn't respect free speech is unpatriotic and un-American.

Vox was created with the sole purpose of uniting tech, vidya and sports websites under a left-wing propaganda network

There is no reason to take anyone in there seriously, in fact previous employment at Vox disqualifies any opinion these people may hold in the future.

I never said otherwise.

You should already be avoiding these fucking jews at all cost anyway, especially those of us in less free countries where there's a chance of post facto legislation restricting our speech.

It's extremely easy to find who an IP belongs to for a government.

>Here are a few of his unfounded claims:
>Remove sources so you can them claim they had no foundation even though it was sourced
really activates my almonds

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

From few years back, going as far back as 2011 meetings. Sourced for references. Google is and always has been evil.

Wow, a creepily authoritarian Jewish company with an armada of drones, the ability to spy on everyone who uses the internet, and a monopoly over unique internet platforms doesn't care about free speech? Color me shocked!

The First Amendment and the principle of free speech are two different things, you intellectually disingenuous faggot.

Welp, now that they admitted it, when will we be able to form the right wing death squads.

tfw the largest doxxer know to man doxxes one of their own, blacklists him and pisses on his entire existence.

the only saving grace is that Damore and Weinstein have become victims of their own in-group.

Please cite where I conflated the two, oh wait, that was a strawman!

Thanks for playing mulatto, you can remove the flag now, we can tell you're American.

I know, fucking mind blown man.

People are so retarded, any straight cis white man that's been there for an interview knows from the second they walk in that they have a lower chance to get the job. Tons of us have talked about it. When the whole interview is fat pink haired women and afros I really doubt it's going to be fair.

Friendly reminder that brave and yandex kill the google.

The fact that the article said free speech and your post was talking about the 1st Amendment.
Thanks for playing, kikelstein, please try again!

Pleb

Free speech is one dimension of it.

The other is that he was actually right about all the science of it all. God dammit.

Funny, I thought US law was based on the constitution, I must be wrong.

>pleb
>advocating against workers rights
really boils my cabbage

The article wasn't talking about US law, it was talking about the principle of free speech.

>that they could get away with it justifies it

I was replying to the OP bitching about some perceived personal slight.

Almost like I'm doing now.

This.

All these newfag babies don't understand the tech worth a shit.

>The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.

this

another attempt to mindrape diversity down people's throats

The Frankfurt/Alinsky cycle has come full circle:

>right-wing establishment in power
>too powerful for (((Soviets))) to defeat with military alone
>right-wing establishment suppresses Marxism (based McCarthy, etc.)
>Frankfurt/Alinsky kikes kvetch angrily, decide they need to change it from the inside
>play by the rules, infiltrate the establishment and schools
>brainwash young goyim to be self-hating Marxists
>get them to advocate change according to the establishment's own moral code: "We just want freedom and free speech!" "We love the Constitution!" "America is a nation of immigrants!"
>"do drugs and waste your money, don't believe your parents, lol"
>fast-forward to millennial generation
>leftists are now the establishment
>no more need for free speech
>shutitdown.jpg

Yes blood. Kek

Google has one of the best if not the best security teams, pretty sure they know who did what and are going to get the axe. And thats what you wont hear about.

This is true, but in not allowing this discussion, and during someone for starting it, they have proved the point.
I'm hoping this opens them up for Political discrimination lawsuits.

>we care about free speech
>be comfortable in expressing yourself
>diversity and tolerance
>just kidding, we don't give a shit about free speech
>we control the flow of information and collect everyone's data

>Google has one of the best if not the best security teams

topkek

Google pulled out of China because they got BTFO so badly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Aurora

This

>Yes you can.
Yeah, in the same way you CAN kill someone.

Killing people isn't illegal my dude. That would be murder.

Does being an asshat give you a boner or something?

Imagine trusting your life to a google SJW marxist self driving car.

Bruce keeps scheduling my shitpost duties between 3-7am

Will my google self driving car "blacklist" me from life when it decides to speed directly into a wall? Due to my internet browsing history?

you cannot force a private company to tolerate your speech, dumbass - that would be violating the nap.

Aren't you fucking ancap larpers fans of that shithead Thomas Hopper ? If google doesn't want your drivel it has the right to forcefully remove you from it's property, selective memory dumbfucks!

This video is like an evil cult leader trying to lure in a innocent kid...

The nice thing about the truth is it exists apart from peoples feelings. (Certain adults haven't realized this yet)

He's Australian, so yes.

great explanation. i love you! no homo bro

All Empires fall. I only pray some Chinese company doesn't replace them. At least be another Anglo company or European.

you can still take them to court dumb dumb

For punitive damages perhaps, assuming you can prove intent.

Okay playing devil's advocate here but what is the part in that memo was a HARMFUL opinion? Can anybody tell me?

Yandex

google "Important Hisorical Figures in America" Shows a bunch of black people no one knows
google.com/search?biw=1600&bih=794&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=important historical figures in america&oq=important historical figures &gs_l=psy-ab.1.3.0i30k1j0i8i30k1j0i24k1l2.6039.6039.0.7781.1.1.0.0.0.0.92.92.1.1.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.1.92.rQmH0_mjlFM#imgrc=_

Vox is literally propaganda.
Leftism favours people who get easily offended by putting the guilt upon the person who does the offending, creating a hierarchy where the most fragile people are at the top.

This is why the ideology is doomed to failure.

No, you can't.

Unfortunately, the education brainwashing has been most effective and most Americans are too fucking stupid to even know what is being done to them who Saul Alinsky was and why they even believe what they do. My only hope is that Gen Z seems to be waking up.

That's how you play doubles advocate not devils advocate.

Oh great, that's what i use already

>Don't be evil literally in the old mission statement
Yeah, that might've been a clue.

oh, look, tactical libertarianism