Mention a trans person that has contributed to anything useful to humanity

Mention a trans person that has contributed to anything useful to humanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendy_Carlos
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WXgNo5Smino
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Conway
researchgate.net/profile/Stephanie_Langhoff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Morris
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=8146
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ur mom

I fucked one and it felt pretty good, am I gay now?

If you know the answer why ask

nicola sturgeon

hot

Wendy Carlos is a wicked awesome synth player, did all the music to clockwork orange .

Can't argue against this

The 40% that end up killing themselves

>clockwork orange
Degenerate.

and bladerunner and 1492

Does Trudeau do anything other than virtue signal with faggots all day? Canada is a joke

iirc the state turned poison apple computer boi into a tranny before he killed himself

Wachowski brothers/sisters/whatever

Wendy Carlos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendy_Carlos

She actually had genuine hormone issues through, from an equal amount of testosterone and estrogen being produced in her body.

Kristen Beck served for 20 years in the U.S. Navy SEALs before her transition, taking part in 13 deployments, including seven combat deployments. She was a member of the United States Naval Special Warfare Development Group (also known as DEVGRU), a special counter-terrorism unit popularly called SEAL Team Six, and received multiple military awards and decorations, including a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart.

>wachowskis

They haven't contributed anything useful since their surgeries, though.

Did she do those things before or after the surgery?

She is also one of the lords of synth and literally saved this planet

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WXgNo5Smino

Chelsea Elizabeth Manning.

No those films were soundtracked by Vangelis. Wendy Carlos also produced an album called 'Sonic Seasonings' which is worth a listen if you are interested in electronic/ambient music.

Yes. But what has she done since inverting her penis?

Sometimes they kill themselves so thats pretty good.

Wasnt herbert hoover a TRANSvestite?

Nice nip.

>a traitor

kek
This is useless. If Edward Snowden is a trans person, then he is more important.

thefuck? She went to my school.

MKULTRA'd hard.

Ben Barres

Ben A. Barres (born Barbara Barres, in 1955) is an American neurobiologist at Stanford University.[1] His research focuses on the interaction between neurons and glial cells in the nervous system. Since 2008, he has been Chair of the Neurobiology Department at Stanford University School of Medicine. He transitioned to male in 1997, and became the first openly transgender scientist in the US National Academy of Sciences in 2013

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Conway

The Mead & Conway revolution was a very-large-scale integration (VLSI) design revolution which resulted in a worldwide restructuring of academic education, and was paramount for the development of industries based on the application of microelectronics

In michihocan ?

How to Hero
Step 1: be a bigoted, delusional fucktard.

Step 2: get fired for the aforementioned bigoted, delusional fucktardery.

Ste-- oh. That's it, actually.

Lynn Ann Conway (born January 2, 1938) is an American computer scientist, electrical engineer, inventor, and transgender activist.

Conway is notable for a number of pioneering achievements, including the Mead & Conway revolution in VLSI design, which incubated an emerging electronic design automation industry. She worked at IBM in the 1960s and is credited with the invention of generalized dynamic instruction handling, a key advance used in out-of-order execution, used by most modern computer processors to improve performance

mayor giuliani?

Well, I've only known one trans person personally and she was a kind, intelligent, seemingly balanced individual. Not like the ones you see and give you the heebie jeebies except for the part where she didn't look anything like a she.

But I think she knew that and just didn't care. Kinda doing the 3rd sex thing.

I don't know. I think most are pretty mixed up individuals but maybe not all and maybe not all to the same extent. So many seem completely disconnected from reality but the ONE that I have known personally did not seem like that to me, at least not from a distance.

Yes. Why?

she's dead idiot

I remember someone bringing up that's where she came from in another thread.

No proof

Little Ax was a gospel quartet singer from Texas. He's known for his solo recordings, and also performed with the Fairfield Four, Archie Brownlee, and the Five Blind Boys of Mississippi.

researchgate.net/profile/Stephanie_Langhoff

not that i believe in trannyism but humans dont need to justify their existance

theres been billions of people that have died that didnt do anything

Funny, how this thread is nose diving. While tranny hate threads thrive.

*he

I think Lana Wachowski is a very talented individual. She has contributed more to society just by making her movies then any of you fags will in your pathetic lives.

>flag

That faggot should die

Did those things while being trans. Surgery is just a confirmation. She stated in an interview she became a SEAL to attempt to kill those feelings.

this

where are Justin's hands in these photos?

seriously this trans hate shit is such a distraction, 0.3 of the population and people never shut the fuck up about it. . . . . . man think of all the shit the government gets away with while your freaking out about your kid being turned gay by 0.3% of the population.

This doesn't fit their narrative. The pol safe space won't even read it.

She still alive with a kid.

> fuck a full grown man in the asshole
> ask am i gay now

All done when he still dressed like a man.

What does that have to do with a differentiation when the feelings always exist? Like Kristin Beck.

name one thing you've done that's contributed anything useful to humanity
pic related

Ever notice how when the panama papers came out the trans bathroom issue covered the news and became the most important issue.

yanks would rather their child's future get stolen then to grow up a fag

Right, dunno why I. Mixed that up, but Carlos did the Shining Aoundtrack

best blowjobs

He gave himself a chick middle name too?

He could've at least kept that name masculine, to remember who he is.

He should keep Bradley as his middle name. Sort of like how a woman puts her maiden name as her middle name when she marries.

Why? To remember living a lie of a nightmare that you'd rather forget about? Explain that one, not through your perception. Through mine, because I think you have no understanding of this what so ever, so the only way I can find your statement reasonable is to..

If hypothetically transgender was proven true and from birth the brain is wired as the opposite sex. Why would you want to keep a name attributed to that, when its caused so much misery?

Bread and Circus

T H I C C

Good stuff. I had a great physics professor who is transgender.

What misery?

Being a dude is awesome.
Just being able to pee standing up makes it worth it

I had a trans engineering professor, pretty good prof as well.
Ugly old white man in Queen Elizabeth print dresses, high heels, and gaudy makeup.
Very good at thermodynamics, great teacher as well.

>trans
>person
WOOOT

Fucking a man is the most manly and heterosexual thing you could do. It's being fucked by one, that is gay..

Because everyone has a certain amount of shit inside them, but they overcome it to do great things. Trans people give in to the internal degeneracy.

I asked you a hypothetical in an attempt to reason from your view point and you do nothing in return.

You're incapable of perceiving it. It's like explaining certain sights to a blind person.

transvestites that made the matrix
bruce jenner was an american hero

i hate transvestites but you asked the question.

This is some serious shit. It isn't shit like failure, or fear of human judgement, guilt over being a bad person, this is attempting to rectify a problem of nature. Transgender people have done things, or did you not bother to read the thread at all? I'm sure there are people on this list that are far more useful than you are.

>You're incapable of perceiving it. It's like explaining certain sights to a blind person.

I'd just become very hoarse yelling way up to that horse you're on.

nothing

>thinks OP is the best thing in humanity
>flag

Checks out. Faggot

You must assert yourself. Kill the child and make her your slave.

>not that i believe in trannyism but humans dont need to justify their existance
They do when their mere existence does so much damage to society and costs the rest of us so much.

Invented AIDS xD

>ftm
No shit, the woman felt so useful and intelligent she decided to transition to the proper gender.

>Flag
>Checks out

Oh my gawd is justin trudeau going to take them tranny's home and bump their buttholes with his dick?¿ wtf is happening to canada electing a tranny lover.

Michele Obama

Jan Morris, Welsh writer and historian, good one too, pretty well known in Bongland.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Morris

>serving Israel
>useful

Oooh witty! However, barren of any thing intellectual.
If you're not going to reason? Why even post? You're just as bad as a SJW at that point. So convinced you know these things, that you won't attempt to even engage.

How did you even begin to reason that transgender have damaged society?

>no one has posted Yasmin Lee yet

How is that a strictly positive contribution?

>flag

You came into this thread already angry with guns blazing. I don't have a ton of time to talk you down in order to hold a reasonable conversation.

I just came in with a quick comment about how trannies can still embrace who they are instead of running from it.

But you... You're just an angry person man

And as far as attempts at "wit," you started it friend.

wew lad

pls more

trick question they dont contribute anything to society, just the marketing machine

Chelsea Manning

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=8146

>before the mind virus

>navy seals contribute anything to humanity
>navy seals aren't just better quality cannon fodder for the jew

True. Still it was 1999. The Matrix would of never happened if she transitioned before.

Because honestly, who would give a disgusting tranny any money?

Welfare does infinitely more damage.