Subtle KLM is subtle

Now this is how you do proper counter-propaganda, shitlords.
Take notes.
I always new Dutch still have hope.

Are you implying that they deliberately use the world click to subtly speak against gender non-sense?

I think the idea is that a seatbelt that can't click is fucking useless, implying that it's actually DOES matter "who you click with".

also, it assumes there are only two genders

LITERALLY SHAKING

this is either sneaky AF
or a fantastic oversight

fucking damn, took me a while, this is fucking brutal in context whether intentional or not.

>two of these configurations are dangerous and could kill you

>only one of these are effective and useful

What's funny is most of the people who replied were liberals who thought it was so inspiring and thoughtful

This is missing a piece where part is cut out so it doesn’t click anymore.

no, I bet that they really did not see the absurdity of the tweet

>oversight
>intentional or not.

That's how you drop the red-pills without fucking up your public image and bypassing all "trigger-warning" filters, my dudes.
You make it impossible to prove that your intended message was different from the superficial one, yet bluntly obvious for anyone smart enough to actually get it.

>no, I bet that they really did not see the absurdity of the tweet
What makes you think that this is more likely than someone based and with an actual sense of humor working for KLM?

>KLM was founded in 1919

I wonder when and why they started to support non-heterosexual behaviour. Likewise with other established companies. Very strange.

Damn this shit is gold!

You fags are overthinking it. Nobody is gonna analyze this fucking tweet and figure shit out. Here's how it goes in the mind of a liberal.
>rainbow belts: good
>the tongue is a boy, the buckle is a girl: clever
>all combinations are present: correct
That's it. Nobody on either side thought about it for more than two seconds.

>You fags are overthinking it.

Reminds me of the time my sister got a bollocking at her work for saying 'the male bit goes into the female bit and it clicks' tor something like that, when trying to show a child how the belt works... She's an air hostess.

Wont be long till you're not allowed to refer to parts of equipment as male or female. I suspect within 5 years.

>Wont be long till you're not allowed to refer to parts of equipment as male or female.
Fucking stand up and fight it if you are so concerned.
What are you, Sweden, to cuck without a fight?!

Maybe britbongistan ain't the rape capital of Europe (yet), but it's cucked in lots of other ways

We are all cucked one way of the other.
But you of all flags, burgerbro, know that if there is a will, there is a way.

Not as bad as you yet though, 60% white, cucked to shit, 80% circumcised, fucking pathetic

The seat belt holder doesn't go into the seat belt holder. The seat belt doesn't go into the seat belt. WAKE UP YOU LIBTURDS!!

Fantastic!

>60%
H-heh, yeah, a full 60%, that's definitely us...
Please don't make me correct you

You're aware klm is air france right?

this is the same airline that trained flight attendents in firearms against polar bears for arctic flights, keeping one in the rear every flight

It's part of the same group, but it's not "Air France".

I'd say the overarching idea here is that certain things are one way or the other for a reason, and while you can de-contextualise it for some purposes it's quite stupid to just run with that as a proof that any alternative design is just as viable overall.

Delete this and pay reparations for mh17

>Delete this
nope.jpg
>and pay reparations for mh17
I would be fine with that. That was a pretty straight-forward fuckup.

Dutch are fag central kill them !!

>>KLM was founded in 1919

Apparently it's the oldest airline.

These measures are forced through by diversity panels, which exist because people are told they should exist in university.
Even if only 25% of graduates actually agree with diversity panels like they're told they should, it'll mean that eventually every company will have them. Because once you have it, removing it is not possible.