Time ago, a girl was flirting with me. Artificial redhead but I really got on well with her...

Time ago, a girl was flirting with me. Artificial redhead but I really got on well with her. She invited me to her student flat, we ended up kissing. Later, we were talking and she told me that she is jewish. What to do.

Have a healthy, loving relationship with her and stop letting the shit you read hear turn you into a social degenerate.

impregnate her

Should probably get married and give blind access to all your resources in the current year.

Best option imho

Ask her if she believes in the holohoax

>What to do
You sage of course because this isn't about politics. Also,
>posting pictures of degenerated sluts that were one of the causes that led to the collapse of the West

Stop listening to what Sup Forums says about jews and have fun. Dating, relationship, marriage, whatever you want to do with her. You might even get into the world elite if you're lucky.

tell her you too are a jew and infiltrate the jews

people like you are so fucking dumb its hard to tell if you're trolling or not. I get it!! Sup Forums is full of red pilled people who realize the world is controlled by jews, thats cool. But like, the average jew isn;t George Soros ok? The average christian isn't a child molesting cardinal. When did politically incorrect become degenerate racism?

Saged

Go the fuck back to Sup Forums, you Britcuck

November of 2016

You go to and repost

Lure her into your oven. Sorry user

o right. :/

There is an eclipse coming and you need protection.

So set up a viewing of the eclipse with her. A "date"
When the eclipse starts grab her and rape her. Then when the eclipse is at its peak slit her throat.

Spilling Jewess lustful blood has been protection against gobs and revenant that can portal in during an eclipse for millennia.

fag

this

Op here, I will give her a chance. Probably I will see her house next time (not the flaat), will see her family stuff.

Don't sperg out, you fucking autist.

Hit it and forget it

Stop listening to the reddit in this thread. You know what to do.

Nice.

Keep fucking her in gradually more and more depraved ways until you're "gassing" her in your SS uniforn and she's learnt to enjoy it.

This is the correct answer.

gas her!

fuck her, then gas her...

Do whatever you would do if she were white and stop taking advice from a laotian watercolor animation image board.

Well...

Where is this from?