Sup Forums BTFO

Uh-oh. Guess you racists will now finally admit the superiority of the black man? of course not, racists don't deal well with reality. That's why they're racists after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/boy-iq-test-score-albert-einstein-stephen-hawking-11-year-old-arnav-sharma-a7814946.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3174671/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1635020/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what IQ test did they give him? how to count watermelons and chicken wings ?

No fair he had private tutoring

>what IQ test did they give him? how to count watermelons and chicken wings ?
Typical white brainlet response. You can't compete with the black man intellectually so you resort to insults.

Only idiots brag about their IQ.

>Hawkins

Source?

(no + sauce) * bait flag = auto-sage

He's probably going to end up like that club bouncer with a 200 IQ.

If he is the next great genius of our time then I look forward to what he does for the world

All you white bois is just jealous. Life is 100 here in Wakanda.

>Only idiots brag about their IQ.
Oh so now Sup Forums no longer cares about IQ right? poor white brainlet.

You got it. One outlier totally makes the IQ gap less real somehow.

not a nigger, just a poo in loo
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/boy-iq-test-score-albert-einstein-stephen-hawking-11-year-old-arnav-sharma-a7814946.html

Some one archive it, I hate the independent please dont give them tracking.

Sauce you stupid nigger-lover. Gib us the sauce

>You got it. One outlier totally makes the IQ gap less real somehow.
"Private tutors", "outlier"... where does the list of white brainlet excuses end? admit our superiority and we might keep you as pets in the coming black paradise.

He's going to wind up here

>can't define a whole race based on actions of some
>can
Pick only one.

Are IQ tests still a thing?

Einstein has never done an IQ test

WE

Sauce or gtfo

I know a tall chinese man

THERE YOU GO TOLD YOU ASIAN PEOPLE WERENT SHORT YOU WERE WRONG ALL ALONG

WUZ

>Pick only one.
Sure: blacks have higher IQs than whites. As such, we impose our superiority wherever we please. We fuck your women, take your property and do as we please, and there's nothing you can do to stop us.

>nigger is so dumb he doesn't see the relationship between the picture I made and the words in my post

hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha *breathes*... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How can one race be so full of unwarranted self-importance, yet be so unbelievably stupid?

ok so blacks are as smart or smarter than whites. All that means is that the problems with blacks are intentionally caused by blacks because they don't want to do better.

there are not data points spread across the y axis on probability distributing. It's essentially a histogram with "bins" and so that graph is retarded, even though the point it's trying to make isn't. There is no need for the dots to be in the picture and in fact it will continue to be inaccurate until they are removed.

Holy fuck how many times do people have to be told that IQ is a median amongst your age group. When a kids 11 it that only counts kids 10-12 I was a fucking genius myself back then.

did thye give him an IQ test for chimps?

leftist propaganda is so retarded:

1) IQ tests are racist and IQ is a social construct

2) Look at this nigger, he has a high IQ. nationalists BTFO!

fucking idiots.

weew calm down the autism lad

Nigga is fucked.
Rook gonna destroy his anus.

Awesome! Its about time someone synthesized watermelon flavored crack and this looks like the kid for the job

We stop you all the time, you only have anything now because of guilt ridden white cucks.

Nigger larpers are the worst. Nothing creative or even slightly funny about their posts. Just leftypol tier garbage.

but it's ironic when commenting on intelligence. People should look at that and instantly see why it's wrong.

When exactly Einstein takes the test?
>WHEN?

Why do you keep posting that bullshit? I don't care about black IQ or black superiority, i only care about my own country/race. There's no point in caring about the enemy. Enemy needs to be destroyed here, but have fun with your IQ in Africa. Of course should be noted you are intelligent based on white man's scale, you don't even speak African language, you are a total traitor to your black people.

Nice source
>I put some words over a picture so it must be true.
Sage

>How can one race be so full of unwarranted self-importance, yet be so unbelievably stupid?

We blacks have been pondering that very question about useless white brainlets. Not even our superior intellects have managed to pierce this mystery.

apparently they gave him a brain transplant

Bruh, his king isn't even on the board. It's just a photo-op Media 1.0 equivalent of

>IF NIGGERS ARE DUMB WHY IS THIS ONE PLAYING CHESS?!?! RACISTS BTFO

He is playing with the actual pieces like you'd expect a 2 year old to do.

English, just as all languages, was invented by blacks, and stolen by white parasites.

lol his KANG is dead

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3174671/
>A long-debated question concerns the fate of archaic forms of the genus Homo: did they go extinct without interbreeding with anatomically modern humans, or are their genes present in contemporary populations? This question is typically focused on the genetic contribution of archaic forms outside of Africa. Here we use DNA sequence data gathered from 61 noncoding autosomal regions in a sample of three sub-Saharan African populations (Mandenka, Biaka, and San) to test models of African archaic admixture
>Three candidate regions showing deep haplotype divergence
>Interestingly, the Mbuti represent the only population in our survey that carries the introgressive variant at all three candidate loci
>Extensive simulation results reject the null model of no admixture and allow us to infer that contemporary African populations contain a small proportion of genetic material (≈2%) that introgressed ≈35 kya from an archaic population that split from the ancestors of anatomically modern humans ≈700 kya
>One candidate locus with an unusual segment of DNA that extends for >31 kb on chromosome 4 seems to have introgressed into modern Africans from a now-extinct taxon that may have lived in central Africa
>We estimated an initial split time of 1.25 Mya (95% CI, 0.7–2.1 Mya) and an admixture time of 37 kya (95% CI, 1–137 kya

>king is off the board
>every single piece is on a black square

Dis nigga be playing checkers!

I guess he may be able to become a fine house nigger
if, and that's a big if, he doesn't end up chimpouting

The MCPH1 gene also shows signs of introgression;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1635020/
>The gene microcephalin (MCPH1) regulates brain size during development and has experienced positive selection in the lineage leading to Homo sapiens
>Instead, our data are consistent with a model of population subdivision followed by introgression to account for the origin of the D allele
>the lineage leading to modern humans was split from another Homo lineage, and the two lineages remained in reproductive isolation for ≈1,100,000 years
>During this period of reproductive isolation, the modern human lineage was fixed for the non-D allele at the microcephalin locus, whereas the other Homo lineage was fixed for the D allele
>These two alleles are differentiated by a large number of sequence differences accumulated during the prolonged isolation of the two populations
>At or sometime before ≈37,000 years ago, a (possibly rare) interbreeding event occurred between the two lineages, bringing a copy of the D allele into anatomically modern humans
>Whereas the original D-bearing Homo population had since gone extinct, this introgressed copy of the D allele in humans had subsequently spread to exceptionally high frequency throughout much of world because of positive selection
>Speculation about the identity of the archaic Homo population from which the microcephalin D allele introgressed into the modern human gene pool points to the Neanderthal lineage as a potential (although by no means only) candidate
>Furthermore, the worldwide frequency distribution of the D allele, exceptionally high outside of Africa but low in sub-Saharan Africa (29), suggests, but does not necessitate, admixture with an archaic Eurasian population
>It would be of great interest to sequence the microcephalin locus in Neanderthals or other archaic Homo lineages, should it become technically feasible to retrieve and analyze nuclear DNA from ancient hominid remains

I was just looking for that article where they found a black child and all he could say was "chicken", "watermelon" or "gorilla" and google wouldn't show it. in fact, it put a slant on being racist. the censorship has already begun, lads

>I guess he may be able to become a fine house nigger
Frenchies have built their empire on appropriating black inventions and progress. How does it feel to be a culture of thieves? bow before the black man's intellect!

Einstein never did an IQ test, this is fake news

I really feel for black people, you have some troll making threads like these, acting like the local town idiot and then actual black people have to come into the thread to defend themselves

> thinks one individual is representative of an entire race
who's the racist now?

Tl;dr; Humans are over a million years old, and blacks are only about 37,000 years old. We didn't just not evolve from blacks - blacks are the youngest race.

The Boskops finds from south Africa display very large skulls combined with very small faces, and date to about 30,000 years ago. The modern Khoisan people display a Boskops-shaped skull, and the shape is often called 'Capoid.'

The Bantu are Negroids, and are nothing like the Khoisan. Africa is seeing the replacement of Capoids with Negroids - just as Negroids are taking Europe.

Bantu are defined by their microcephaly-causing MCPH1 allele, and this is why blacks can't accomplish anything. Blacks are literal apes, and should not be bred with.

Good for him. I sincerely hope this young man accomplishes so much in his life (even become a powerful billionaire) just so racists can be BTFO for all eternity. Don't you niggers fuck this up, OK!

does anyone get irritated by the phrase "gibsmedat"? this isnt what niggers actually say. never. they say "gimme dat"
also those niggers who made that jew cry by saying the holocaust is a joke, they didnt say "thas right", they said "das right"
fucking casuals

pic related

wtf the entirety of blacks are smart now!

Some niggers used to say "gibsmedat" there are regionally based linguistic variations for Ebonics my friend. I don't know if they still say it since I moved the hell away from niggers as soon as I could when I became an adult

you could be saving humanity with this level of autism

>black inventions and progress
no such thing ever happened

>4 hours to put together a roughly $600 computer

color me impressed

>so unbelievably stupid
>whites
>enslaved blacks for centuries

really takes the ole noggin for a joggin

right pic is a masterpiece

so what? i got 120IQ and my biggest achievement is becoming a shut-in NEET with suicidal toughts.

Did he invent anything that will change humanity forever? No? Well then I guess your IQ isn't what makes you great. It's what you do with it.

I thought Sup Forums loved lil' boys and black cock?

Weak bait. I fuck black sluts all the time, does this make me superior to you? >in b4 deflection, which niggers are too stupid to do, proving you aren't black
>in b4 56% when birth rates are stable but mostly inflated by spics

This has been in the news since about 2015 and keeps being brought up again. No new black geniuses yet?

No one is claiming there aren't smart black people. What's important is how frequently they occur. Please research what an outlier is.

>Playing this poorly.
I barely play the game much anymore, and yet I am still fully capable of telling that this niggers has the base intelligence of a 4 year old. His fucking King is off the damn board for Christ's sake, and every piece is on the wrong square. What kind of game is he even playing?

>£600
>no gpu
>shit £20 case

what's funny is that this is a routine thing for most races but they parade around the one nigger who has accomplished it

>file name: 10d interdimensional nigger chess (featuring no king).jpg

>we found a single exceptional nigger, that means all niggers
Why are niggers like this? It's pathetic and makes me realize that they should have been drowned after the invention of the cotton gin.

Exceptions are not the rule

IQ isn't a measurement of intelligence.
>sage

this
we live in a world of 7 billion
there are a at least a million with this high an IQ
this nigger isnt going to be the one that cures cancer

GREAT! Send him back so he can create civilization for his people. Or will he still be depending on ours? (yes- yes he will)

Also, a lot of people have higher IQ's than Einstein. A (((person))) working in a fucking patent-office just happens to get divine inspiration? Right.

>One guy scores very high on an IQ test
>we iz superior race senpai
Now, how well does your race score in general?

>superiority of the black man?
Top kek

>calling others racist
>claiming black men are superior

Someone protect this young king

that's just the shills posting slide threads fampai

>"We blacks"
You've made the point that you niggers are upset that the white race is superior.

If a Jap had posted this comment, it would have received 30+ replies of laughing gifs and "based nip".

only white men can be racist

He is going to reinvent rioting.

Bait

>admit the superiority of the black man?

I'll just leave this here.

>useless white brainlets
Do you really believe this? Awesome. Now go back to Africa and start building that amazing civilization you are supposedly capable of. Don't ask for help from anybody, oh great and noble supernigger.

Get back to us when he does something with that IQ that equals or exceeds the accomplishments of Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates.

>our
>that guy I linked and not me

google outlier

CTR slide-thread, please don't respond!

Bill gates now lol. Why do you aspie fall for bait so easily.

saged.

Its not the same IQ test that Einstein took. But lets say that it is, and this kid is "smarter" than Einstein, I would be interested to see how his intelligence affects his life.

Oh shit sorry, I forgot that's how things are now

>Not even our superior intellects have managed to pierce this mystery.
Fucking topkek.
I do have to add that I sincerely question your integrity, you write like one with less melanin.

If you didn't sage this thread and commented you are nigger tier

sounds like propaganda and bullshit.
even if I don't take race into account at all, an underdeveloped brain at 11 years old can't outperform those three people and it probably isn't the very same IQ test.