youtube.com/watch?v=vAAbDzJhoD8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PTz-iVI2mf4
scientificamerican.com/article/kids-and-animals-who-fail-classic-mirror/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No it's not, kike.

This is hate speech.

t. proud cuck

Fuck man it looks like these babies are being killed. This is standard tests they do? Seems like abuse

Post-modernism is a Semitic academic construct. Fuck off.

>reflex measurement is abuse

cucknadain leaf

Google black women side profile many of them have the same alignment as the white women.

we da same, man

Hey man just observing that dropping a baby 6 inch to trigger the moro response looks pretty brutal. I don't think head banging is part of the requirements to trigger the response, it's induced by a sense of free fall. Look at the difference between the 5:53 and this youtube.com/watch?v=PTz-iVI2mf4

>tfw ywn be asian

You're a fucking idiot

The crib is padded...

Also, I can go ahead and assume you do not spend much time around newborn/infants. They are not as fragile as you think. Ever seen a delivery with forceps?

>Google
I work right next to black women daily. The most jarring thing I noticed was that a few of them have teeth that bow outward like a chimp.

The obvious thing here is the frontal lobe. Frontal lobes are great, but they've made us far too reasonable. This is why it takes the saxon so long to hate.

aboriginals are a blessing but at the same time it's depressing so many people can try to deny racial differences with them around

>aboriginals are a blessing
not even trying to be funny. It is interesting to see we actually have at least one of many ancient homo-species alive with us today due to continental isolation.

Mao had a solution for his opoid crisis and it worked.

Look it up :^)

Bump
This is really interesting

racist

>the guy your girlfriend says not to worry about

scientificamerican.com/article/kids-and-animals-who-fail-classic-mirror/

>But when Broesch tried the mark mirror test outside the U.S. and Canada, she got some strange results. In Kenya, for instance, only two out of 82 children, some as old as six, passed. But the kids who did not pass were not psychologically damaged or lacking empathy. And most displayed what Broesch calls "freezing" behavior—the children did not greet or smile at their reflection. Instead, they stood still and seemed deeply uncomfortable.

This is depressing but probably true.

Maybe watch the video before replying? Just a thought.

Nice thread, OP.

>saxon
which is an interesting euro-subrace in itself. It is a shame people unite under "white". Europe has so much racial diversity.

Oy Vey, forgive me for I have learned

Dat asian math score tho