Try Looking at the World Through my Marxist Perspective

I'm not Promoting Communism but Sup Forums should Really look through the world with a Marxist perspective. You see I'm an open minded Liberal I look through the world with a Keynesian perspective, an Austrian perspective, a Feminist perspective, a Freudian perspective. Try looking through it with a Marxist perspective.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Nazi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

See I look at what's going on between Trump and Sessions as just an internal conflict of capitalism. I see movies as just the self sustainment reprogramming of capitalism.

fuck Marx, fuck Freud, fuck Keynes, fuck Critical Theory, fuck the Frankfurt School, fuck jews, and fuck you.

Open your mind.

>open your mind

Well at least im not a Nazi.

you dont even know what it means to be a "nazi."

Your perspective sucks and I dont see why anyone should waste time experimenting with it

You don't know what it means to be a communist

I don't have a perspective. I use different perspectives.

Being a "Nazi" means you acknowledge the Jewish Plot to take over the world and you fight against it because you're a protector of this world -- protector of all people.

Communism is a Jewish trick.

>pic related

>letter to karl marx
>after karl marx has died
HAHAHAHAHA

that's the date of the publication, low IQ commie. the source is in the pic....
-_-

>published
>After karl marx died
Low IQ nazi trash.

You intellectual fucks are worse than authoritarian communists like Stalin and Castro, at least they killed faggots and kikes like you.

Funny since you can't even get the political compas right. Communism is LIBERTARIAN LEFTISM since true communism is about absolute liberation. The SJW snowflakes are the closest you'll get to authoritarian leftism since they want to control your life cradle to grave.

lolwut? the letter was published in a book. the date in the picture is the date the book was published LOLOLOL

this is why no one takes commies seriously..

No one takes conservatives seriously because of you.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Nazi

why? i gave proof there is a Jewish plot to take over the world and Marx was involved and communism is still involved. and your only response is mocking the claim because you were too dumb to realize which date belongs where?

LOL

You're dumb, i could drink a bottle of whisky and still be smarter than you and your mother

>no u!

lolol

>Communism is about absolute liberation
That dogmatic bullshit is exactly why no one buys into your shit anymore, true communism is a fucking pipe dream. You're chasing a dragon that doesn't exist. Anarcho-communists are fucking retarded, at least you can rule a country with authoritarian communism, albeit not a stable one. The best time in the Soviet Union was the 30s because that was when dreaming faggot kike lovers like yourself were hunted down and killed.

No one takes your stupid racist theories seriously anyway. Racists are scummy and idiot.

>racists are scummy and idiot
Wow, you really shut me down there, how will I ever recover?

sure

sure

instead of perspective better called it a scientific method on human society and history

sure

That's shit since it goes against the nature of doublethruth and thus the principals of marxism.

>the scientific method is gay since it goes against muh margism :DDD
Lysenko, is that you?

No im not homophobic.