When will dumb western sluts cease to exist, Sup Forums?

This is something that's been on my mind for a while, anons.

I'm a Sup Forumsack living in one of the worst liberal hellholes on earth. Every day I see these stupid millenial whores walking around (highschoolers or uni) with hair like pic related and wearing basically a bra and shorts "cuz it's summer :DD".

My problem is unique, Sup Forums. I'm attractive by any standard, and I get attention from girls but where I live there are literally ZERO normal, decent people. I've had past girlfriends but atm I'm single because increasingly my standards for a relationship are getting higher since all I can see around me is a cesspool of degeneracy. I prefer to get numbers and hook up once in a while with someone but they're mostly sluts (or they larp as sluts even though deep down they're normal people but can't seem to realize how stupid they're acting).

Tl;dr can not find any gf material.

I have good manners, polite, upper middle class, white, "hot" (so I'm told), and redpilled.

What's my problem, Sup Forums?

>inb4 ur larpinngg, shill, saged
no, this is for real. check posts by ID. I swear on my life.

>complains about degeneracy
>"I look to get numbers and just hook up with sluts once in a while"
Your part of the problem dumbass

>no, this is for real. check posts by ID. I swear on my life.
>1 post by this post
intresting

FIX MEN
>who allowed women to vote?
men
>who allowed sexual revolution?
men
>who gave women equal rights?
men
>who allowed feminism to flourish?
men

Modern women behavior is a direct reflection of males, as slong as males are passive, tolerant this will continue.
in the end it's our fault.

nigger how's this

the entire thread has 4 posts, I think OP still has enough time to make some more posts

So I should stop having sex altogether so that I can fit hand in glove to Sup Forums?

I have some freedom of choice here plus it makes your self esteem go way up my dude

>What's my problem, Sup Forums?
>I prefer to get numbers and hook up once in a while

Right there. You're not trying one bit.

>this
Deny them your dick.
If you are an ubermensch like you claim, don't stick your cock in unters.

Do it faggot, otherwise you're a degenerate no better than them, and you should crucify yourself.

>guys, why is there so much degeneracy?
>I fuck sluts all the time, what's the problem?
You are a hypocrite and are no better than those you claim to hate.

So not only are you a low self esteem cuck, but you want to fuck sluts then complain how there slutty in the first place?

Right, quality girls exist. If your smart you'll know where to find em

Definitely seems to be common for bimbos with pink hair to be sluts

Agree. But the thing I see is that we (who are we kidding this board is 99% male) need to be more ambitious and driven.

I'm heading to the top rated uni in my country in september, found some cool people, have money piled up (2.5 k) from summer jobs (I'm good with money, I don't waste it much and know the value of what I get). I'd say I'm pretty successful.

The thing I see with nu-males is that they will not be driven. It's like they don't follow their own policies and criticisms. I am highly ambitious sometimes to the point of literal zealousness in order to get where I want in life.

How do we encourage this?
If we do males will become great again unironically.

I have similar problems OP

The problem is where we live

Liberal shitholes are infested by these kinds of women with basically no good women whatsoever

The only solution I have found is to move

Why does having sex with women who's sole purpose in life is having sex give you a confidence boost?
Clearly you want something better so why dip into a bag of m&m's every time you get hungry when you really want a snickers.
If you want to fuck every lose woman you can when you want, go ahead. Just don't bitch about their indecency when you capitalize on it.

also I look sort of like pic related

Where are you at?

When western civilization collapses.

I don't like died hair, but thay girl's pretty cute, op. What's with the h8?

>they larp as sluts even though deep down they're normal people but can't seem to realize how stupid they're acting
how about you tell them that they are acting stupid?
If she stops acting stupid its a win for you, if she gets upset just forget about her. You cant complain about sluts while fucking them, thats the same as saying
>yeah I really hate welfare
>but I dont want to give up my welfare

>Tl;dr can not find any gf material.

No, you cannot afford gf material.

>I have good manners, polite,

So do creepy betas.

>upper middle class,

Your wealth?

> white,

78%

>"hot" (so I'm told),

"Hot" how?

>and redpilled.

On women??

If the candy shop only has m&m's, go to another fucking store.

Never. Nothing wrong with a few. As longe as they don't get out of control.

When you man the fuck up and make them your women with out marriage as the jew wil fuck you with that

>Pretty good post
>Picture of a jewloving powergrubber

Ok, what should I do instead?
I have 2 options here:

>fuck bitches get money and generally feel good because I feel that I have achieved success

>don't fuck, stop having high self-confidence and that makes everything harder including trying to be ambitious and work hard

Either way hoes are hoes, if I don't bang them then Abdul will. Unfortunately I think this has to do with how they are raised. Once they are sluts they will be so until old age.

I don't exactly understand what you are trying to say.

Why does banging sluts give you high confidence? Everyone's had a piece already, doesn't make it an accomplishment. Find a decent girl who hasn't fucker her entire town already, get a good job and stay fit.

The genie is out of the bottle. A lot of shit will happen before it gets back again. For the pendulum to swing back we must first reach peak idiocracy. It's too soon for that.

>Needs to have sex with easy women to have confidence
What a gay you are.

>Tl;dr can not find any gf material.
well user, you have to try. you absolutely must invest in yourself- ex learning how to daytrade, alpha hobbies like jiujitsu, side businesses. dating is inherently competitive and if you can be strong mentally and physically all you need to do is refine your dating game. bumble girls just want free brunch and if you have to pay an extra $40-80 per week to learn how to talk to women, its a great investment.

There's really two options..

>fuck hoes, be chad and dont give a shit then dump them while having a soft harem. Enjoy the decline while you can. Be praised all around&live a degenerate lifestyle.

>try to find a decent relationship and actually have a normal family, trying to turn back the tide of what's happening. Prepare for massive setbacks, social ostratization, possible divorce rape and a ruined life.

One of those options is alot easier than the other one. Getting pussy nowadays is easier nowadays, getting an intimate relationship is harder than ever.

They'll cease to exist when there's no value in acting like one. If you could get thousand of people's attention just by posting your tits you would. Not to sound like a feminist, but men seeing women as sex objects is a big problem, because they'll cater to that expectation. Women bend to what makes them socially valuable. If acting like a slut gets them attention they'll do it, if acting "ladylike" got them more attention they'd do that instead. Women acting like whores is a consequence of men being unable to keep their sexual desire in check, valuing them as things to fuck rather than fellow acquaintances like they do with other men.

>t. sexually frustrated OP

you don't want to know, man.

We keep a large weaponised stockpile of them here for if America ever turns on us. Occasionally one escapes like Iggy Azalea

Go after girls but don't treat them like they're for casual sex (even if they are). Be polite and classy. Don't fuck them if you know they have a bf or are just plain crazy.

It's a stage most people should pass nowadays before they get their shit together. Otherwise they will get fucked at some point. Only manbabies stay in this level.

t. been there done that.

Continue as you're doing. Fuck and chuck, pump and dump.

Seriously, this problem is not going to get better. Female sexuality is worthless now, so treat them as such. Don't become captain save-a-whore.