Why couldn't the turks build anything...

Why couldn't the turks build anything? you always here about their military conquest but never about them discovering or building anything
Even the Arabs and Persians constructed breathtaking structures and had golden ages but only under Ottoman rule the near east started becoming a joke
It is so sad to see a city like Constantinople in the hands of savages like the turks, it could be so important and rich in pretty much under ANYBODY else's rule
the turks are fucking niggers in the same thing that you never hear about the niggers building something and you never hear about the roaches building anything either
fuck turkey

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ottoman_Grand_Viziers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_Armenian_churches_in_Turkey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimar_Sinan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimar_Kemaleddin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck turks

>Persian Golden age was before Islam

>Arab Golden age was just the appropriation and emulation of Greek and pre-Islamic Persian culture.

Fair enough then but why couldn't the turks do the same?

What do you expect from a people which abhorently detested depicting humans, the Arab Golden age destroyed renaissance tier painting.
>Greek painting before they were enriched with an Arab golden age.

They sort of did and didn't.

The Turks just let all the cultures and people carry on doing their own thing. It's like how the Manchu didn't exactly build great Manchu monuments, however the Han Chinese did under the Great Qing/Manchu rulership.
>Still detest the Turk

Because Ottoman never let Aristocrats and royal families to rise. Back in that era only aristocrat families produce such values where they dont need to bother themselves to survive but do other shit.

Ottomans always see it as a danger to throne. That is why they dont even mostly let any Turk in palace to be vizier, lighly ranked minister, officer, commander,etc. Ottoman sultans dont marry with Turks. They use devshirmeh for those positions which are basically kids from Balkans to be educated and trained in government positions and army.

Strong families could appear through 18th century; who are basically people who collect taxes or charged in local ministry as Ottoman family was losing power and authority. But those families have no intellectual culture yet.

To addition to this; Ottoman destroyed every single one of strong lords in Anatolia. Those were called beyliks.

>The Turks just let all the cultures and people carry on doing their own thing
Sure, ask the Armenians about their genocide by the Turks about that

>Sure, ask the Armenians about their genocide by the Turks about that
Armenians lived under Turkish rule for like 10 centuries. Turks let them build so many churches and religious schools; those are still exist and active. Genocide happened as they have revolted against and started ethnic war. In normal conditions, Ottomans in tend to give space to other cultures and religions. Because they are revenue source as long as they pay their taxes.

Well I mean at least the turks didn't destroy anything

Have you been to Istanbul cuck?

Cringe

You mean Constantinople?

Please say that in Istanbul. I wonder what will you look like with a broken face and your leg in your ass.

After we retake it. Who would wan't to go to Kebabul

Yes

You cannot even retake Paris, London and Berlin.
Again, you're a Keyboard Crusader. In real life, you'd be raped or killed. So now stop this bullshit, i don't want to see cringy teenagers' wet dreams

Memes aside, what's Istambul like? I'm traveling there next year.

Memes aside, what's Istanbul like? I'm traveling there next year.

it's shit.

Don't come. We don't want wh*Tes.

Does it smell like it looks in Turkey?

I assume it smells like shit everywhere you go.

Kys roach

It was built by byzantines dumbass, you claiming Istambul was built by Turks in like me saying Riga was built by Latvians and even then Riga was compleatly destroyed after ww2 and we had to rebuild it while Istambul was never destroyed the way Riga was.

After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it. After we retake it.

We are the Byzantines.

Yeah and we are Teutons.

Were Byzantines BLACK?
If yes then i'll accept it

>turks can't build any-

WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHEEEET

Honestly this just looks shit.
Seljuks had better architecture. Ottomans were just çomars

They were almost black. Lucky for us we have more melanin in our blood

You mean Greeks and not those turk rape babies of today.

So Byzantines were mulatto then? Unlike Seljuks, who were pure blacks.
Byzantines were race traitors, they ruined their genes with wh*Te blood

Using Civilization III images does not constitute proof

That was their downfall.wh*Tes...

Yes. It is a certified shithole.

>>turks can't build any-
>posts Arab building with Persian influence on Greek land

It won't change the fact it's a shithole.

Don't come again. You tourists are like rats.

>Mexican
>white

It has strong Byzantium influence more than Persian. But at the end it is Turks who combine and built that thing there.

>Turks can't build anyth-

Because the Ottoman Empire wasn't in the business of building shit, it was in the business of invading and controlling land and reaping taxes from the people it controlled.

This was mostly due to the power structure of the Empire controlled by European Christians (mostly Albanians, but also Greeks/Serbs/Bulgarians etc). The Sultan and his family were mostly just figure heads when it came to running the country.

The Jannisaries controlled the army and the top Jannisaries would later become Great Vizier (equivalent to POTUS or PM in Europe). If you look at the list of the Grand Viziers only a small percentage of them were actual Turks because Turkroaches are retarded and didn't speak more than one language; however the Jannisaries being Christians at birth and being raised as Ottomans knew at least two languages (Albanian/Greek/Turkish and Arabic being the main languages).

If you look at the history of the empire from the 1300s to the early 1900s, about 30-40% of all Grand Viziers were Albanians even though they were less then 5% of the population of the empire. So in a way they were the Jews of the time destroying the Empire over time from within.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ottoman_Grand_Viziers

Turks built great cities, but everyone hates Turks and doesnt care

Sure bud keep finding excuses

>tfw in a single Türk encampment there are more children than all wh*Te children combined.

>Even the Persians
You know they were a super power for almost a millennium before Islam, right?

You share a name with a fat useless bird, nobody can take you seriously for that reason alone.

>Dolmabahçe-sarayı
>Armenian Architect

keked

I liked how they tried to keep their fingers on the spice trade, until the Spanish came back with Mesoamerican gold, signalling the beginning of an end to their empire.

>posts CLEARLY byzantine building

see

Don't you have a better things to worry about right now?Like Seul being nuked?

>Turks because Turkroaches are retarded and didn't speak more than one language;
No. A person with Turkish blood having so much power is observed as threat to throne; because of that they rarely except Turk to Devsirmeh schools and train them to be ministers. As i explained :
> Grand Viziers were Albanians even though they were less then 5% of the population
They were biggest non Turk Muslim population. Easy to bring them into devsirmeh schools and train to be loyal to Ottoman family.

Let's make a deal: no more tourists for you and you take back all the turks living abroad.
But you won't agree, as every fucking turk knows this is pretty much a one way ticket into third-worldhood.

Deal. But not the K*rds. Don't worry I know how to spot them.

Why is there so much revisionism from roaches? There isn't one single true statement in your post.
Eastern Armenia was under rule for a few years, take a look at some western Armenian """churches""" aka piles of rubble which are so active today because roaches were such benevolent rulers.

Supreme Leader will never nuke ROK. He still thinks Korea can unite, which will never happen.

You take the kurds, we take the turks.

I agree. the Turks ruined the middle east and should've stayed in central Asia.

>K*rds
Helicopter rides. You can make it a national television thing.

>This is Hagia Sophia under BYZANTINE Emperor Justinian in the year 537 almost 100 years before islam was even founded and when turks still roamed the steppes of mongolia as nomadic goatherds.
>Turk posts it as an example for turkish architecture.

Always claim others achievements for your self to feed your turk-typical astronomical hubris, Sergay.

see

Niggers built shit like the Great Mosque at Djenne and the University of Timbuktu

>Niggers have built more than the Turks

Man you are agreeable...

top kek

Learn to read filename hans

>They were biggest non Turk Muslim population. Easy to bring them into devsirmeh schools and train to be loyal to Ottoman family.

Actually there were a lot more Arabs than Albanians but Arabs didn't control shit, so your point doesn't make sense.

The Empire could afford the Sultans to be retarded but not the Grand Viziers. That's why they had to train them from their youth and make them proficient at warfare and government (later in the career).

>lived in Turkey for a few years.
>beautiful land and countryside
>friendly people
>entire country smells like a backed up toilet

You retard.. Did you go and check current Armenian borders, didnt you? Armenians were populated through whole Anatolia. And quite major part were living in Istanbul. Also most of Armenian chuchs in Istanbul were built after Ottoman rule :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_Armenian_churches_in_Turkey

Yeah that's the ugly name you slapped on it when you conquered Constantinople 500 years after the building of Hagia Sophia.

>which will never happen.
Sounds sad desu.

ottomans didn't control a lot of arab territory for a long period of time
When they tried to pull that favorites shit on us we killed their"Empire"

It's strange. Even the great things the ottomans did build were made by Greek and Armenian citizens

The name isn't changed.
Aya Sofya=Hagia Sophia

>it's a t*rks claim random achievements and get utterly BTFO in seconds episode
my favourite

>Jordan
>killing anything
>killing the Ottoman Empire

Go to sleep Ahmed! All I need to know about your country is to look at your straight borders. Let me know when you fight an actual war.

>What is the Arab revolution

>YANIYOOOOOOOOOOOOM

See it as a parting gift. It's not our shit they want to blow up.

>constantly get rekt by turks for 500 years
>get the upper hand by stealing gold from native americans and undermining ottoman economy
Whatever you say bud

>Actually there were a lot more Arabs than Albanians but Arabs didn't control shit, so your point doesn't make sense.
It does. Arabs were exception as they have strong family connection as well as Turks too. So even though you take them in 9-10 years old. They will be still in contact and be loyal to their family after they come to power. This family thing is part of eastern culture.

You mean the (((revolt))) bankrolled by Great Britain and France to steal your oil? kek so much for gaining "independence" from the Ottomans only to get cucked by Jewropeans.

user but istanbul is really a shithole

>This family thing is part of eastern culture.
Now you're just making up bullshit. Skanderbeg, even though he was taken when he was 8, fucked over the Turks and returned to Albania with about 500 other Albanian Jannisaries to get rid of the Turks in Albania. He fought them for 25 years along with thousands of other Jannisaries who joined him.

90% of Albanian Renaissance writers that played an important role in Albania's independence were living throughout the empire and holding important government positions all over, yet somehow they "forgot" about their family according to you.

The fact was that Albanians, Greeks and Serbs were much more educated and capable at warfare than Turks, that's why they were allowed in such high position, and language played an important role in that.

Why you guys are dumb af and dont think logically?

Istanbul, Izmır or Ankara has no diffirence from ordinary germany cities.

Also

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimar_Sinan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimar_Kemaleddin

>Muh albania
filtered. I don't want to see balkanrapebaby screeching and made up shit.

I dont mind turks, I just think they should be kicked completely out of the Anatolian peninsula and the caucuses.

From your point of view. Because you are fucking keko and live in bağcılar

kys