How do we shame men back into their traditional roles?

How do we shame men back into their traditional roles?

>Men’s relationships frequently overlap; they won’t leave one partner until they find another, so they are never really single.

>‘Very few men are happy to be by themselves, too. They lurch from one relationship to another, whereas middle-aged women are a lot stronger and more self-assured than they were in the last generation.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4754914/Where-good-men-gone.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/m2kE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Men’s relationships frequently overlap; they won’t leave one partner until they find another, so they are never really single.

Projection.

>sassy
>translation: I'm a cunt

>"how about we archive that?"

archive.is/m2kE8

100%

>sassy
>sophisticated
>solvent
Do they realize that these aren't necessarily desirable traits in the eyes of male partners?

Sage and what not.

>Men’s relationships frequently overlap; they won’t leave one partner until they find another, so they are never really single
wow this is a lie

No wonder they are having trouble.
>Who let the dogs out?

Guy's is their 60's are married, gay or losers. Guys in their 40's can date 20 year olds or fuck a robot.

>whereas middle-aged women are a lot stronger and more self-assured than they were in the last generation

So why are they so desperate for "other halves" then?

>Chad’s relationships frequently overlap; they won’t leave one partner until they find another, so they are never really single.

ftfy tbqh desu, although I know women don't see non-Chads as men

It's code for: "these rancid washed up old roasties are struggling to find someone else to blame for their own failings"

Its usually modern man that are fuckbois and don't want kids, marriage or long term relationships

im not going back, cunt

Yeah, women are prepared to stay in shitty relationships because their boyfriend has family/friends they associate with. Being alone is somehow worse for women than men.

It's true for Chads, so it's fair enough they assume it's the case for men generally because non-Chads don't even enter their radars.

fucking gold digging whores
stay alone forever you hags

> 54

don't worry ma'am you'll be dead soon. then you won't have to worry about all that.

>‘Very few men are happy to be by themselves, too. They lurch from one relationship to another, whereas middle-aged women are a lot stronger and more self-assured than they were in the last generation.

Such a leftist crock of shit, what women is actually "by themselves" with men offering them dick, attention and favors 24/7 over every wavelength of social media.

Only men know what it is to be truly alone and that's why we avoid it or are fucking depressed about it in some way if we can't.

just look at them , take all that make up off and you have 5 lumpy , watery looking men, nothing in the least frminine about them , old peasant hags bemoaning their trivial lot.

Why is it always mens' faults? Why are there never articles about how women need to step up?

NOt all women but someone need to be abused
Taking this right away from men really stopped the white man from asserting dominance
Stopping Domestic abuse didn't get popular till the 90s
Different women need different ways of controlling
These type need power and fear

It's about the men they care for, the chads. Everything is shit about these articles, but the most disgusting is the failure to understand what is wrong.

>Very few men are happy to be by themselves, too.

When will roasties learn?

>all these woman are +40
>some are +50
>delusional enough to think their sassy attitudes are more attractive than a 20 year old's youth
But yes, once again this is the man's problem.

>only men know what it is to be truly alone.
this.
played out over and over and over.

Who needs traditional roles, user? Just enjoy traps. They're perfect.

(half kidding)

>BINGBING WAHOO

Guys in their 50's would need to be more successful than them "to measure up".

forgot pic

They're all in their 40's and 50's. Men their own age are with women ten years or more younger than them.

None of then are even that attractive, they give off that "creepy aunt" vibe.

>they are never really single.
lol wat?

>How do we shame men back into their traditional roles?
Start by shaming women back into their traditional roles.

All I saw in the article were terrible reasons to date these women.

>Smart and sassy, Laura has a doctorate in physics and works as an optical engineer, yet she finds the dating sites full of men her age and older who just seem lazy.

Men don't really care if she has a phd because he's going to be paying for her anyway. It also just means that shes not going to have any time for him and won't do things like cook or clean. Men don't want to marry another man, they want to marry a woman who will take care of him, do chores and push him to be better and grow a life together. Otherwise whats the point? May as well just hire a maid and fuck whores.

Find me a trad wife and I'll be a trad husband. Otherwise I'll just keep pimping out these whores.

>women over 35
>no children
at least remember to feed your cat before you OD on pain meds

>least remember to feed your cat before you OD on pain meds
Dont worry, her cat(s) will eat her after she dies.

Why not BE the girlfriend?

Done and done.

I live with 2 women that are married to each other, so I am doing my part

Modern women have no understanding of men. Not a single fucking clue.

As other posters have mentioned, they project their own desires unto what they think men desire. I am amazed that women in the 40s and 50s are so ignorant of men's desires in the opposite sex. It is truly a feat of ignorance in order to live fifty fucking years and still not have an understanding of the opposite sex. How easy and thoughtless was your life? Seriously, did guys just walk up to you and give you the time of your life while you did absolutely nothing? Have you literally been a cum dumpster for your entire life? Is that why you are so clueless about men?

>all of them are too old to bare children
they are all worthless at this point, they should have thought about husbands back when they could provide a male with offspring.

A fucking men user

this is my favorite meme, because i've seen these rich + divorced women first hand pay thousands for trays of shitty pain pills from my uni mates

came here to post this

>men should settle
>women shouldn't

brutal lol

>Traditional roles = being a post divorce financial host

Not thanks

>How do we shame men
You don't.
The cat is out of the bag.

Reading the article most of them have been rejected by their first husbands.

They are not beautiful, can't have kids, attitude problems with the inability to accept they are just fucking past it and not worth investing in.

Will they give enthusiatic blowies, eat ass and have a young woman eat their cunts while their man gets some tight fresh throw away pussy in front of their face? If they answer 'no' to any of the above questions, they will remain single.

let me check those for ya

It's arrogance. They don't respect the bicep.

they're fucking the sexually liberated 20-somethings that these girls used to be.

Who is this semen demon?

Sage. How many times are you going to post this thread?

they don't even try to understand men either

Somebody who obviously doesn't know jack shit about baseball.

Who wants some used-up roastie with a dusty uterus? You end up raising someone else's kids with no chance of having your own. Enjoy your spinsterhood.

It's funny that women still don't understand that their value in a relationship is birthing children. Why would a man want a 55 year old that doesn't even want sex over a horny, fertile 20 year old.

Go MGTOW.

>women
>knowing anything about anything

>sassy

Why do they think bitchiness is a quality men love?

They're talking about Chad.

That is all they understand.

>older than 35
>waaah, I can't find a man

Do these cunts realize that being an older woman is about as attractive to men as being an obese neckbeard is to women?

YOU CAN'T

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

men compete for women. The more desirable the stock of women, the more demand, meaning more intense competition. More intense competition breads a class of extremely competent men. If there are no "good" men, that means there is no reproductive competition.

Conclusion: Women are literally garbage.

>can't find men who measure up

Maybe it is them who don't measure up.

Remember when all you needed to have a wife was average looks and a stable job that can support a family? What the fuck happened to women?

All they'd have to do to get a partner is be willing to marry down but they won't so fuck them.

Some men like cougars, man. I was fucking a married 38-year-old when I was 23. Granted, I like younger women too, but older women can get it if they're hot.

No they are talking about wealthy men in their 40's and 50's. Men in their 40's and 50's will go after much younger women and will not even give these old cunts a second glance.

What they mean is Chad's relatiinships overlap or he outright says he is not gonna be in a relationship.

non-Chads are not even on their radar and might as well be eunichs in their eyes.

>implying female brains are even capable or rationality

The only value these women have at their respective ages is fulfilling some dude's MILF fantasy.

Would you marry a cougar? Yeah, me neither.

Some barista at one of those drive through coffee and boobs joints

shes on instagram but i forget her name

Hypergamy is the natural reproductive state of women and monogamy was invented to stop the chief of the village hoarding all the women for himself.

Men fuck down and across, Women across and up.

Feminist spend 50 years systematically undermining and devaluing men and wonder why they can't fuck thier way up a hierarchy that doesn't exist.

Speaking of dry and barren...

>They're talking about Chad.

No. They're talking about themselves.
Chads don't start looking for a new bitch when the old one gets too annoying; chads have continuously been fucking a few other chicks.

Women, on the other hand, will stay in a relationship until they can find someone better.
And if they get dumped, they will usually latch on to the first guy they can while they look for someone better.

Women can't STAND to be alone with themselves for even a short time, and yet they can't understand why men are sick of them.

when are we going to gas the biothots?

>natural instinct for women is to marry up
>One day they decide to bitch & moan & whine their way up the ladder
>still refuse to marry down though
>the supply of 'good' men plummets

I'm literally flabbergasted

>Seriously, did guys just walk up to you and give you the time of your life while you did absolutely nothing?

This is exactly what today's entitled wymyn do. Today's tindrellas have zero personality. They absorb whatever hobbies their current bf does (eg go along with him and shoot his guns at the range = I'm into guns!).

Then when the slam into the wall at 30+, they wonder "where all the good men are" and think men should be lining up to fuck their roasties and PHD's and great jobs they AA'ed their way into.

it's both, but they're only seeing the tip of the iceburg with chad, so they think it's a "new girl"

Women are delusional, from birth to death. This is nothing new.

>7 new women for every new man on the dating scene in the age range 40-55
holy sheit
shame they're all ugly bitches

i really wish women were born at a 10:1 ratio to men that would make my life so much easier.
it probably used to be like that since men got killed all the time

Eventually transwomen will compete with bio women to such an extent that they'll actually have to be desirable or not get any attention.

>Implying any person or site who overused alliteration is worth my ass pubes

Women won't allow this. Seriously I just got out of a relationship where I was the lower earner and she got pissier and pissier about having to pay for things because I couldn't

Thing is, I say low earner but I was the only earner while her daddy paid all her bills. I couldn't outspend daddy

This: They don't understand they're just one of many and perceive it as an even more successful version of their own strategy.

Godspeed men with MILF fantasies. They are the blessed ones for they will be babied for the rest of their lives by rich desperate cougars who are using him by proxy for children and families they don't or will never have.

This.

Women are simply a resource of the land. It's been shown, time and time again, that they'll simply spread their legs to the invaders instead of fighting or at least fleeing. Just like you own the oil in a land you conquer, you own the women. And they are happy to be owned by stronger males.

So best way to keep men working and productive (the actual powerhouse of any civilization), you distribute the resource known as pussy across as many of them as they can. Suddenly, these men have something to fight for, something to work hard for, something to sacrifice for.

Feminists are a cancer to any successful organization or society. It's the perfect poison pill that takes advantage both of women's hypergamy and men's desire to make their women happy.

>average age of almost 50
>leaving it this late in the game to settle down

>optical engineer
I'm doing my master on optics
would marry and fuck in a heartbeat

these woman should read the google memo