IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!

North Korea says it will complete plan to attack waters near Guam by mid-August then wait for commander in chief's order

abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/north-korea-complete-plan-attack-waters-guam-mid-49123363

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Vp0Bg
youtube.com/watch?v=v7XXVLKWd3Q
twitter.com/AP/status/895407875190919168
twitter.com/AP/status/895407425850937345
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archived that
archive.is/Vp0Bg

k keep me posted

HAPPENING

>by mid-August
Give me a fucking break. Trump should just curb stomp them tonight and tell China/Russia to FUCK OFF and mind their own business.

nothing will happen and you all know that.

>North Korea say's

Stopped reading there

>Time to trust the media to tell me the truth now that a different party is in office.
>Never mind that it's always trying to achieve the end result of a profitable war.

>laying out timeframe of battle plans

Thanks norbro

But we can hope

This

They threaten to attack the fucking water near guam? Might as well threating to attack the moon.

Try again. You aren't coherent.

they have shot missiles into japans waters

It's water. Who gives a fuck.

You gotta be a faggot to care about water.

Trump has probable cause to strike Pyongyang at this point.

>WE'LL HIT LA WE SWEAR
>WE'LL HIT SK WE SWEAR
>WE'LL HIT JAPAN WE SWEAR
>WE'LL HIT GUAM WE SWEAR
How is this any fucking different?

oh my god, water??

This. Why shouldn't we preemptively strike a sovern nation openly and officially threatening to nuke us? No sane nation would have a problem with us solving the NK problem now.

Well if they nuke anything someone better record that shit in HD

>be KJU
>notice shills have invaded favorite board of best korea
>too many slide threads no real happenings
>tell commander to announce battle plans, much to his dismay
>put him in a death camp
>assign a new commander and tell him to announce Guam battle plans
>Watch Sup Forums explode with fear
>mfw there are still slide threads

>North Korea says it will complete plan to attack waters near Guam by mid-August then wait for commander in chief's order

Lmao, who does that?

>telling everyone your battle plans

What if they've been planting nukes to trigger a tsunami against Japan

Can't wait watch the fireworks from Vladivostok

Unless they're the ones playing 6D chess and this is just the next step of their master plan

China would absolutely defend North Korea. It's been their puppet state since the Korean conflict.

4D chess shit right there

yeah
into their territory
which means japan has ever right to attack them right now

>North Korea: Okay America, let's fucking fight bro."
>America: I'll kick your fucking ass, bitch.
>NK: Okay, so you can deliver the food aid t- whaaaaaaaaaa?!
>A: I'm tired of your shit, faggot. I'll kick your fucking ass.
>NK: Uh, yeah... Uh huh? Sure buddy.
>A: Yeah faggot, fire and mother fucking fury are waiting for you. Right Frank?
>Frank Lee: He's not fucking joking, North Korea.
>NK: Uh... Fine, I'll fight you at Guam, next to the monkey bars!
>A: Name the fucking time, gay wad.
>NK: IDK, man... Uh... August 21st, off the waters of Guam.
>A: Alright... You better fuckin' be there, pencil dick.
>NK: Y-you too.

Russia joins to assist Kim 2 Fat

Nothing will happen.

They just want a buffer...let china have it once we nuke them

See this is why I think they should do above ground nuclear tests. It's not like they're part of the test ban treaty because they don't give a shit and it would be one hell of a propaganda piece for them if they filmed it at 4k 120fps. Yes NK is a small country to fallout might be an issue but they already starve their population so fuck it, doesn't matter about the few possible deaths.

That's way too long c'mon Kim

You'd be an idiot to think China would risk losing trade with the entire western world because that's what would happen. China would collapse.

>the date and location isnt wrong or it will never be carried out
wew

China lost their patience with NK some time ago.

I want to see this happen and see if trump has the balls to retaliate

>North Korea says it will have a fully developed plan for striking Guam with intermediate range missiles by mid-August.

>A state media report suggests the US territory could be attacked by four missiles - and Kim Jong Un will be able to decide whether to proceed within days.

>The rockets would land in waters about 18 to 25 miles away from Guam, an island that is home to about 163,000 people - as well as a US military base.

>President Trump has warned North Korea that it will be met with "fire and fury" if it issues any more threats - claims that Pyongyang have described as a "load of nonsense".

>The Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) also wrote: "Sound dialogue is not possible with such a guy bereft of reason and only absolute force can work on him."

>Earlier on Wednesday, US defence secretary James Mattis had urged North Korea to stop any actions that "would lead to the end of its regime and the destruction of its people".

>Guam
>Not California
I always wondered what if felt like to be told Christmas was cancelled. Now I know.

They gon hit yo mama's beef curtains with best warhead

you still hope?

>see if trump has the balls to retaliate
yeah, plenty of golf balls

For all intents and purposes an attack on NK is the same thing as an attack on China itself. That's why nothing will come of this, except pointless sanctions against NK

Is this the first time a country has threatened to attack a body of water?

DIGITS NIGGA

You don't think China is dictating this entire thing? This is all part of their schemes to grow their sphere of influence.

Notice them building up their military presence in the South china see? They're trying to make us flinch and push us out of the region.

NBC reporting that a pre-emptive strike has been prepared by US military officials

>The Pentagon has prepared a specific plan for a preemptive strike on North Korea's missile sites should President Trump order such an attack.

Two senior military officials — and two senior retired officers — told NBC News that key to the plan would be a B-1B heavy bomber attack originating from Andersen Air Force Base in Guam.

Not sure if this is bullshit or not.

I hope they nuke Japan after C92

Like your nigger-tier shitshow touches me. lol. Keep that autistic crap within your cuntinent.

quam is going to tip over and capsize

youtube.com/watch?v=v7XXVLKWd3Q

>reporting about a pre-emptive strike

This. The whole situation is Chinese bait.

It's not happening yet. So this is not a happening. It's just another "threat". Sooo..

Mid-August? you mean around the time if the ecli-....

how many months are this gonna continue?

It will never happen

I'm not sure if it's 100% accurate or if it's just the usual response. All that was said is the aircraft to be used.

this.
> Decimate north Korea with USAF ( world's largest air force)
> Decimate them with Naval gun fire from ships, missles from ships and subs, and air power. ( navy is the worlds seconds greatest air force)
> Use F15 eagles to take out enemy satellites
> marines and SF do the ground work from what's left
> drop tritium rounds from our satilites on th gooks
All of this with in one hour
Russia and chinks couldnt compete
China gets raped with refugees dumber than sand niggers

All it will take is for Trump to see some suffering child slaves in NK.
He's the man in charge, if he says strike we will strike. Gotta see what the madman decides goys

Goddammit dude.

>Check'd

I love you

>attack WATERS that are NEAR Guam
>in August
It's even more nothing than usual, I'm impressed Kim

If they were seriously gonna do this they wouldn't fucking announce it. Nothing's going to happen and you know it you fucking autist

why are the Norks getting spread and ready like this? are they suicidal?

"we will make a plan to attack the sea life near an insignificant island you have"

Man these guys are not holding back on their threats hm?!

Seriously, the US probably has 20 different plans on how to completely glass NK mainland

twitter.com/AP/status/895407875190919168
twitter.com/AP/status/895407425850937345

confirmed

And an attack on the USA is an attack on China's biggest customer. Imagine if the Dominican Republic was threatening to nuke Russia, would we really give a shit if Boris did something about it?

That is part of a treaty obligation we have to them to allow spy planes over sensitive areas to monitor nuclear weapons. We do the same.

>North Korea says it will complete plan to attack waters near Guam by mid-August then wait for commander in chief's order

So really they're talking shit and waiting for an order that'll never come. The ball is weirdly in their court now. Trump has talked himself in to a corner here.

ooh fug

We told Iraq days in advance and still blew their government the fuck out. I don't think we SHOULD have invaded but telling then in advance didn't have the slightest impact on our invasion is all I'm saying.

K. KEEP ME POSTED

China can sign their death warrant if they really want to.
India would attack them alongside Vietnam.
Chinks have enemies on their borders already. The USA should be the least of their worries since the poos have just as much manpower but are better prepared for combat.

God wills it!

>attack waters near Guam

Oh noes not muh waters. Fish totally BTFO.

Seriously though they'd have to fire across Japan/Japanese airspace. Not a smart move.

Get rekt burger faggots

The NK meme needs to stop

Do they mean wait for OUR commander in chiefs orders to blow them the fuck out quickly afterwards?

Holy shit, news just in that fish are leaving the pacific ocean!

>that thing they've been planning to do for 60 years they'll wrap up in the next couple days
thanks for the heads up

>this level of delusion

china's prepping for when we depose kim. then they'll sweep in and claim and region, maybe even SK if it gets nuked along with NK

As if North Korea is going to announce a location they will attack. They might be stupid, but their not that fucking stupid.
How can people belive this shit???

"We are gonna attack Guam by late August once out leader say its ok".

"Oh thanks for the information NK, we will make sure our THAAD missiles are ready"

"No worries USA, speak to you again soon!"

They mostly involve the navy/air base on Guam.

Same thing, different day

You better hope nothing happens to us. China will invade you faggots in the blink of an eye.

China must really hate Trump.

i second this its laughable

Is pol a neocon board now? All this shit is the same media bullshit that was said before Iraq too. Are good goys really this easily played? You know who's benefiting from any war with NK.

I want to be inside of you.

>North Koreas alleged behaviour makes absolutely no sense.
I'm sure the based MSM is presenting this information in a completely honest manner. No need to question it or anything.

But why would the MSM lie? Sup Forums supports the MSM for all it's unbiased coverage. WTF I love the MSM now.