Gen Z won't be bas-

>Gen Z won't be bas-

Other urls found in this thread:

hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/
archive.is/BnFba
archive.is/9HoQv
newobserveronline.com/2017/08/us-white-birth-rate-boost-majority-of.html
cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol link

God damn niggers

reminder: only impregnate white women

>20% of black males voting GOP
>implying this isn't a fucking miracle

Women really shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Still no source.

the source is literally on the image, you neanderthal

>people's magazine 1998

What are you talking about achmed?

It's the hispanic heritage foundation. Again, right on the image

>1998

Are you retarded?

that was just because Clinton was the most unappealing dried up old cunt imaginable. You substitute Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho "the Rock Johnson" and it will drop at least ten points across the board

I'm red pulling my siblings and all their friends as much as I possibly can. We're still at the point where society is left and right wing ideals are rebellious and fun so it's super easy. These kids are dying for authernitive views to drown out the garbage being taught in school.

We need to get libertarians polling consistently above 5% make it a 3 horse race

Anything above 10 percent Republican from minorities is pretty much a death sentence for the dems

BASED
CHINK
MEN

Why did the blacks vote for Clinton?

No, what I meant is that you shouldn't just trust something because a non-verifiable source is given.

so this is how the based asian female narrative dies

Libertarians pull equally from both, the Greens pull 95% from democrats. You can thank Jill Stein for Trump being elected

why do niggers do any of the things they do?

man, life must be rough as an Asian man. No wonder they're always lusting after white women.

Again kraut:

It's right on the picture. google it.

>women

only white and asian women? okay got it

They considered Bill black, moreso than Obama. He played jazz saxophone, cheated on his wife, and was from Arkansas.

>non-verifiable source
holy shit achmed loosen up that towel its rotting whats left of your brain
hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/

chimp dna

>why did blacks vote for gibs

Are you serious?

Blacks and Hispanics have voted overwhelmingly democrat in every election ever.

Whites always vote majority republican in every election, although it's fairly close.

when is Sup Forums's cutoff for millennials/gen Z? i was born in 1997 and consider myself gen Z. but i've seen a lot of other people say that gen Z starts in like 2005 or some crazy shit.

>white girls 70%
Impressive

Let's give non-mexican hispanics credit. Like cubans. They vote conservative, overwhelmingly if you look at males.

Yeah, that's true. libertarians will shift the overton window more in a favourable direction though. maybe 4 horse race is what america needs

>34% Trump / 20% Clinton / 9% 3rd party candidate / 4% write-in candidate / 31% “I would choose not to vote in this election”
So basically, it tells us nothing. Half of them are still uncertain about their future vote.

Blacks really are a mistake.

trips of truth

Cubans are the only exception because they basically have no native blood.

They're either Spaniard or African/Haitian.

All other Hispanics are just Indios with a small Spaniard admixture.

Most gen Z girls haven't got brain damage from the double whammy of puberty and the pill yet.

archive.is/BnFba

archive.is/9HoQv

Only thing i could find .
im lazy so not looking further, but looks good enough.

Remember goyim the list of birth rates by race in the US as of fiscal 2017 are as follows
>Hispanic 2.1
>white 1.9
>black 1.9
>asian/injun/Pacific Islanders 1.5
The majority of multiracial children are born to white fathers and the generation gap is as follows
>pre 1940 remnants are 75% white
>boomers are 2/3rds white
>gen X is 62.5% white
>millennials are 56.5% white
>gen Z (1995-2010) is 55% white.
It is also confirmed that in both fiscal 2016 and fiscal 2017 whites were the majority of newborns and white conservatives have a birth rate of 2.31 while white liberals have a birth rate of 1.5

Or gen z is smart enough to recognize they don't know and wish to not vote on a whim.

This is a good thing. When they hit the work force, they will go to the right wing side. People naturally become conservative as they get older.

If if weren't for blacks fewer whites would vote Republican. Dems = Xeno demographic, Rep = the Old world. This is like the civil war but by 1000 cuts. Your country is finished.

Gen Z is 1995 - 2010

it tells us alot actually so you can stop the damage control for being a fucking retard

This is fake news. Latest data is from 2015.

WHITE AND ASIAN ALLIANCE WHEN?

Incorrect:

newobserveronline.com/2017/08/us-white-birth-rate-boost-majority-of.html

boomers 1945-1965
gen x 1965-1985
millenial 1985-2005
gen z 2005-2025

but obviously it isnt going to be exactly that, there are probably even some boomers who are't psychotic but I have never met any. just in general people who grew p after the turn of the millenium have grown up in a far more degenerate world than any who preceded them

Why is Virginia so shit? Letting the integral CSA territory down.

Nah, Bill Gates will save us.

No it's not dingus.

>blacks

did you not see asian women in there?
more confirmation that yellow fever is a disgusting disease

because niggers and cucks

>Hispanic Heritage Foundation

Did you see how Asian women vote? Use them for sex and then throw them away like the whores they are. I feel bad for Asian men.

>hispanic girls more cucked than black males
lmao what? "Natural conservatives" my ass.
Comforting to see those white numbers, plus I was surprised by asian boys.

federal government employees that work in DC but commute to the Northern Virginia suburbs

nice try, shlomo.

ONLY
IMPREGNATE
WHITE
WOMEN

No this country is not fucked. Half of non whites can't vote as they are either foreign or have commited a felony.

>He thinks that people born in 2000+ are adults.
Puberty and religious contraceptive pill consumption don't happen overnight. It usually finalizes around 25 where they become irreversibly retarded.

>muh traditional asian woman meme

Dude, I've seen this article. I make all of my charts from these data. But the data from 2016 are not complete yet or else there would actually be a BIG drop in the white and black birth rate. 2015, 53.5% of all mother's were non-Hispanic white and according to the data from this article, only about 52% in 2016, which doesn't make sense, since the Hispanic rate stayed constant.

It is fake news.

They are douchebag leftists. They probably were not to happy to see trump doing better with non whites.

>natural conservatives
Best meme ever.

>a relative proportion of every male group is significantly more conservative
>men, specifically 50% asian(wow!), and some black, latin men are seeing feminism as a gender war and a male-oriented identity politics voting access is forming
>there are enough conservative women thanks to whites, and a few good asian/hispanic women (and a tiny amount of likely amazing black women) to deny women total victory as women divide other women naturally
>tfw the patriarchy is coming back

No not all that's just the name of the document. 52% of children were non Hispanic white it was on my local news today.

Because the Dem's are anti-male more than they are anti-asian currently. Asians are a minority, even if they succeed despite the mythical racism.

Asians are bro tier man, we've been saying it for years

>All this pessimism towards the black vote
Let me explain something.

The fact that it's at 20% for black males is AMAZING. Let me explain. Black people are shamed into thinking a certain way. Admitting you aren't a dem or at least question their intentions makes you an automatic outcast in the community.

The fact that 20% openly admit that they would vote Trump is remarkable because I guarantee you it's at least 50% more than that. Many blacks either say don't know or democrat to avoid persecution. I'm willing to bet that it would more like be 25-35% of black males, especially as they get older.I'm not demanding we stop shitting on niggers or anything. I'm just saying that things might not be as bleak as we thought.

White birth rates are rising, hispanic birth rates are lowering, illegals are fleeing, leftist nutjobs are being exposed, and gen z is voting more conservative on ALL fronts and demographics.

We actually are winning.

Based chinaman wtf

I really doubt that 86% of white boys would've gone for Trump. Not even in West Virgina did this happen with actual voters.

if that were true california and other western states wouldn't have turned blue

Actually it did in West Virginia.

Wtf I'm happy now

the djinni has left the bottle

Yeah white bois need something to hang onto haha fucking cucks

Except it didn't stay constant. It has significantly dropped, even in one year.

Why are you doing this? Are you a shill, troll, or just a pessimistic asshole?

There are plenty of states that went like 70-90% for Trump among white voters.

>MUH BASED BLACK MAN

GenZ aren't cucks boyo

60% of white voters in cali voted for Hillary and made up 50% of the states voters.

cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf
This is the data. It says 52.1% of all mothers in 2016 were non-Hispanic white, down from 53.5%.
Blacks also down from 14.8% to 14.2%, Hispanics constant at 23.2%. What this means is that the data is incomplete or that Asians suddenly decided to become Africans.

Hey it's my birthday Sup Forums and I lost my friends after coming on this fucking site and getting redpilled so I need people to say happy birthday

This How do you think states like Mississippi are solid red when they're literally 40% black?

>Cali
>"White" voters
Probably so white they don't even have a green card.

>"""White Californians""".
Nice meme.

It's a pretty flawed study and the data from it are not conclusive at all. But there were several states where Trump got over 90% of the white male vote.

I always instinctively did the opposite as my boomer parents, because deep down I just knew they were fucking psychotic, most kids in my generation felt the same. It is hilarious though my kids respect my opinion because I explain the truth to them and it is consistent with the way I act. They all know that Obama and Hillary were bad people and that Trump was trying to help them and will happily argue those points with the niggers in their school.

In 20-30 years we will have total victory

see That's why it's called provisional data. The latest confirmed data is from 2015.

West Virgina was Trump's highest margin and he won 68% of the vote. It's also like 98% white. The numbers don't really add up.

happy day

This also corroborates, as well as trump winning minnesota high school poll last year

There is a very clear trend forming, SJWism has become clear cancer and almost ALL of these kids teachers are infected (regardless of what state because of teacher unions) but kids are honest and they are not having it. They see it is as a disaster and its pushing them right-ward, there's a lot of confusion (see the 3rd party/dont know numbers) but its clear that obamaism, democratism, neoliberalism, whatever the fuck you wanna call it. Is not looking like a real option to these kids. They don't all know how right wing they really feel (because of today's conditioning) but they outright know that everything the left is slipping towards is the worst.

>liberals birth rate of 1.5
When will they finally darwin themselves out of existence?

>hey do you ever think that this social engineering will backfire one day and the next generation will become incredibly politically incorrect and nationalistic?
>What? No, that'll never happen,

92% white and 95% of voters were white. You said young whites and he probably got 90% of whites between 18-24 in WV

Thank you

You're being a brainlet. Whites that live in states with more minorities tend to be more conservative. The deep south is like 30% black but is solidly red because whites there vote overwhelmingly republican.

they are supposedly generation z numbers, none of whom are able to vote because they are 10

Keep telling yourself that. GenZ is just edgy like all teenagers. Most of them are pro-LGBT and all of that crap though.