This would mean the end of US Hegemony

Okay Plebs, listen up. I'm gonna give you the rundown on what's going on with North Korea.

>They say a bunch of shit to get us to the negotiating table
>We give them a bunch of shit like food, medical supplies and stuff under the table real hush hush so politicians on both sides can all say they've won the standoff
>They go away for a while
>Suddenly they want/need more shit
>Dumbass average citizen can't figure out why they keep acting irrationally and crazy like
>They know the same trick will continue to work as long as American politicians aren't interested in a costly and pointless conflict
>In the meantime they demonstrate to the rest of the world that we can in fact be pushed around by a third rate nation, and thus they embolden others to do the same
>Suddenly they have nukes in the 90's thanks to Bill Clinton
>Game changer, new bargaining chip
>Suddenly they develop ICBM
>We can't really stop them from doing this, lest we risk millions of lives
>Now they have nukes, AND they can hit the U.S. Mainland or detonate in high atmosphere and cause EMP
>Even if our missile defense systems CAN reach them in low orbit/high atmosphere, they only have 60-80% success rate
>Time goes on, they build up a small arsenal of ICBMs and nukes to go on them
>Kim Jong Un to United States: Get out of South Korea tomorrow, get out of the DMZ, do not attempt to stop us, do not attempt to assist the South Koreans, do not violate our airspace, do not violate our sovereign waters. If you do, then we will launch an array of missiles at you, and detonate them in high atmosphere and disable your electric power grid
>Thanks to our DoD we know that an EMP would result in long term power loss, possibly longer than a year
>We also know effected area would likely suffer 90% casualty rate
>Government would totally collapse
>Kim Jong Un knows we could decimate him if we wanted to... but he also knows that it wouldn't be worth it.

Kim Jong Un has already won guys. It's only a matter of time.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/defense/326094-how-north-korea-could-kill-up-to-90-percent-of-americans-at-any
unvis.it/thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/defense/326094-how-north-korea-could-kill-up-to-90-percent-of-americans-at-any
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_electromagnetic_pulse
youtube.com/watch?v=GARhAT0zLV0
youtube.com/watch?v=VilBSwFFfyg
youtube.com/watch?v=lClMm-ig1Os
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are they actually worried about emp strikes?

>90% casualty
Are you sure? I honestly believe COD MW2 is a subtle hint to young men not to worry about an all out invasion with all the tech hardware, because we'll just emp and then wear them out with attrition.

BTW Doklam isn't about China and India beating up Bhutanese Buddhists because they meditate, it's about covertly transporting either Chinese troops to Pakistan or Indian troops to north Korea.

I'm impatient with the deep state, we should be past the media black out and they should tell us who they're actually at war with. As always the deep state are not our guys.

>Our withdrawal from South Korea would mark a historic change in U.S. foreign policy
>Other regimes - including Russia and more importantly, China would smell blood in the water
>Russia makes advances on Eastern Europe using same strategy
>China makes advances on South Pacific
>U.S. is deeply indebted and can no longer afford to get involved in proxy wars against the increasing hegemony of Russia and China
>Faith in U.S. utterly collapses
>Value of the Dollar collapses with it

The only thing that can prevent it at this point is if we shove a nuke right up Kim Jong Un's ass. Trump may HAVE to hit them.

>>Thanks to our DoD we know that an EMP would result in long term power loss, possibly longer than a year
This is government propaganda designed to make our enemies waste their nukes in space.
>hur dur electric wires would pick up massive currents from explosions in space
Yeah when the Tsar Bomba exploded my computer turned off for 40 days and 40 nights.

This is according to the DoD

Think about it, most people in the United States live in large population centers with no ability to grow their own food in large enough quantity to self sustain. An EMP large enough would knock out not only the power grid but a huge number of the trucks on the road that harvest, process and transport food throughout the nation.

They would starve to death.

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/defense/326094-how-north-korea-could-kill-up-to-90-percent-of-americans-at-any

How is this different than the russians or the japs having nukes?

Please archive it
unvis.it/thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/defense/326094-how-north-korea-could-kill-up-to-90-percent-of-americans-at-any

The Tsar Bomba was detonated over a largely unpopulated area much lower to the ground than was necessary to trigger an EMP over a large area.

You might want to reeducate yourself on the subject.

Here's a place to start researching.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_electromagnetic_pulse

Funny we were just talking about how Trump isn't going to cough up gibs in another thread and it got shut down.

>Here's a place to start researching.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_electromagnetic_pulse
Thank you for all that DoD propaganda, please post more of it.

A nuke was used as an EMP in Call of Duty

Yeah it'll get shitty, soft white people aren't going to be happy with rations, especially NATO military rations, but they won't starve. I know what you mean, one of the not secrets that no one knows is our society is completely dependent on logistics, getting shit to your supermarket. No truckers or merchant seafarers, no shit. You will starve.

But 90% mortality rate? Come on we'll hunt birds and plant potatoes before it gets to that.

Yes and no, you have to detonate it at the right altitude.

My apologies.
The Soviets were operating under the assumption of mutually assured destruction. They were also much larger and an all out armed conflict alone was deterrent enough for both sides. But they did on occasion I'm sure, try to use nukes as a means to bring us to the negotiating table. It was just more obvious they would never do it because both sides had too much to lose.

North Korea on the other hand... it's not that they have nothing to lose, it's that they have everything to gain.

>Everything I don't like is propaganda

>EMP disables trucks
what

Again, I'm just going off of the DoD estimate.

I'm sure most of the casualties they figure would happen within the cities and more likely than not due to the fact that the logistics to bring in rations from outside of the country would take greater than two weeks.

Typically they estimate that there is three days supply of food in any given city, and when the lights go out for good, SHTF real fast, especially in the hood when the ghetto rats realize the Cops aren't going to stop them

You have to be 18 years old to post here.

>big bad boogieman nukes destroying the entire planet isn't propaganda
>meanwhile they're letting NK get nukes
Ok.

What if people just leave the cities and go back to their family's farm? I mean, you might be trapped in the city for a while before you CAN leave, but you'll be able to get out eventually.

Trucks and just about every modern vehicle is dependent on a computer system to operate.

Small scale EMPs will mess with them and make them run kind of funky. A decent sized one will outright knock them out until you can replace the computer since the internals would be fried.

Oh, and the computers are always running as long as the battery is connected so even if the vehicle is turned off, it'll still get fried.

>The only thing that can prevent it at this point is if we shove a nuke right up Kim Jong Un's ass. Trump may HAVE to hit them

Almost like it was planned this way?

>when the ghetto rats realize the Cops aren't going to stop them
I am now officially beyond pretending MTV and nigger culture isn't the greatest domestic threat in America. You're fucking right, cultures like that will raid for food.

NK already had nukes and it makes everyone uncomfortable, no one "lets" then have nukes.

Daily reminder that only brainwashed little americucks support this "war". USA has long been known to use war as a political tool. US media has long been known to just outright lie on behalf of the government. Why is it any different now?

Trump is losing public support, so is the war in the middle east. What a PERFECT opportunity to garner support for the president and country and to shift the focus away from americas own internal struggles

Do amerifuckheads really believe that a dictator living the high life with an entire country of loyal followers would willingly destroy it all? He will have NOTHING left and have NOWHERE to go where he can be safe.

A few months ago, NK was a backwards African tier shit hole. A month ago, it had long range missles. A fortnight ago, it had ICBMs. Last week, it was close to nuclear warheads. Do you people seriously fucking believe this? WHO tells you this, the mainstream media that spent the last 3 decades lying to you? Why the fuck would you believe them now?

This is my biggest gripe with Americans. They will fight tooth and nail when they're told to, but they're so stupid they believe it every single time.

Also, GUAM? What a FUCKING coincidence. TECHNICALLY American soil but nobody lives there and americunts dont give a shit about it. PERFECT excuse. This is just so fucking unbelievable, this is WMDs in the middle east tier bullshit. If you honestly disagree with what ive posted, dont reply, just go fucking kill yourself for being a fat, retarded American warmongering terrorist.

I'm honestly stoked as fuck for this shit. Finally the jewish propaganda machine that had done nothing but fuck the world will be utterly useless. I'm 100% ok with chinks ruling the world.
This also means Israel will slowly receive less and less support which means we can finally wipe these cunts off the map.

>trump is losing support

Oh, roo

>omg so edge antiwar always antievil so pacifist love is my trigger word omg... Nuclear proliferation? No, haven't heard of it
You're a blue pill.

I want the deep state to hurry the fuck up.

Someone who gets it. North Korea and (China behind them) won this match. Trump realized it yesterday and thinks of sperging out instead of losing.

This. It's all propaganda. North Korea did nothing wrong.

I welcome our mutant overlords, I can't wait to LARP as the Fallout postman as I pull boots off corpses

>Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter
Meanwhile in real life Nipton is getting degenerate...is anyone getting the same idea as I am?

>Nipton
it's habbening! just wait, in the future we'll create an entire religion based on fallout lore.

So you're suggesting that they don't have any of those things at all?

I mean, I guess that's possible, but you know what else is possible?

Somebody with a vested interest in seeing American hegemony crumble and/or see Trump fail at something huge is helping them along knowing this could be the lynch pin in doing just that.

Ehh. Think of jews as cancer for a second. America obviously has stage 5 terminal brain, heart, and lung cancer. China was diagnosed with it a couple of years ago. Lets hope that Eastern Medicine is actually worth a shit, else humanity might really end before it reaches the stars.

>dollar collapse
why do you think china and russia have done nothing but buy gold for the last 20 years?
why do you think china pushes to corner the crypto market?
shit is going to go bananas when nuclear nations decide to dump the dollar, there is literally nothing the us could do to stop them.

I call dibs on the rail roads. I'll be the transport jew.

Exactly.

Right now, we're totally fucked.

My only hope at this point is that when the nation collapses, Trump will take the reigns and declare himself dictator.

would birds die in the air from emps?

Also, daily reminder that Trump is lining his cabinet with generals for a reason, and it's not because of a foreign war.

The enemies he plans on icing are domestic.

If by birds you mean airplanes that run on electronics, then yes.

If by birds you mean like... actual... birds... then no.

Normally I'd say TheHill is more cucked than a Redditor on a chain eating cheese from a rat trap naked, but I think they may be kind of right about this...

That is assuming the EMP gets anywhere close to us though, right?

I would totally sweep the middle east and turn it into a demilitarized, decentralised secular state administrated by the UN if I owned the deep state.

There isn't a low likelihood of weapons of mass destruction out there and I want every last one, including every infertility causing radiation gun in China, destroyed and everyone owning these things shot.

No, they would experience disorientation though, they're dependent on the earths magnetic field.

>>We give them a bunch of shit like food, medical supplies and stuff under the table
they wont take it china and japan and south korea give them enough to survive with zero crop production and have for decades

america lies to every one and puts words in their mouths. remember those osama vids ? do you have any idea what he was saying in any of those? you dont you just accept the subtitles

japan doesnt even like america and had to call the U.N on america for harassing its cargo ships multiple times in the past 5 years. it does this shit as japan removes military bases america made and had nukes in the basements of. not to launch but blow up the buildings. they were part of the foundation. embedded in the buildings and the roofs were designed to be shrapnel to rain down on the cities. it was on 20/20 the news program in the 90s

america wont even have 1 base in japan by next years end

Preppers aren't so funny now are they?

Kimmy boy is doing this for saddam and Gaddafi lmao, go get em boyo! xD

Found the proxy.

I want to visit Egypt, should I learn Standard Arabic or Egyptian Arabic?

If they can get it into low orbit, the our missiles have a very slim chance of being able to hit it, so yes. They can get a nuke over the continent of North America and detonate it high in the atmosphere causing a massive EMP.

Interesting. Maybe Japan will return to Nationalism soon.

>A few months ago, NK was a backwards African tier shit hole. A month ago, it had long range missles. A fortnight ago, it had ICBMs. Last week, it was close to nuclear warheads. Do you people seriously fucking believe this? WHO tells you this, the mainstream media that spent the last 3 decades lying to you? Why the fuck would you believe them now?

your reply to this was very weak...this is your chance to change the narrative back.

I will reserve my checkmate until I hear your respond

>everyone that lives in cities have relatives that own a family farm that they can retreat to

You're retarded, user. It's not 1879.

>tfw to intelligent

Go for the checkmate, big brain. I can't wait to hear it.

>inb4 it's all lies, NK doesn't have nukes or missiles or anything, they're just minding their own business tryin' ta go to school an better they life an sheeit
>dey dindu nuffin

I hope the norks nuke California

That just means open season.

Everybody does.

Gee, got real quiet all of the sudden.

>This is government propaganda designed to make our enemies waste their nukes in space.
Not quite. It was government propaganda to get the USSR to spend money that it didn't have so that it would collapse faster. And it worked. The running gag amongst scientists who studied it back in the '80s was that EMP stood for EMPloyment. You know that car you can find a video of it getting knocked out by EMP? Yeah, they cranked the voltage up to twice (if not more) what you'll get in reality.

THANK GOD FOR DEAD AMERICANS

Truth. The deep state keeps these crazy actors at large to do this to anyone outside their control. They armed Kim and the Mullahs and have to result to open sate aggression now that ISIS is toast.

any redundancy completely btfo an EMP

youtube.com/watch?v=GARhAT0zLV0

You would be effected to, you beaver shagging Canuck.

dude wtf are you smoking the emp range of a nuke can not take down the whole power gird. we have emp shielding and safe guards at most stations.

The USSR itself tested an EMP over Khazakstan.

They say they exist.

Sieg Hiel Trump? Or is it still Jewish plot?

OR YOU WILL BE SLAVE!

Yes and no. At the outside edges of the EMP area, some areas might be okay, but it will knock out anything in the main area of effect.
See

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

not necessarily disagreeing or agreeing
just saying: we're really close to seeing atomic rice krispies in our lifetime
what's not to like?

this. also we would be liable for post-reconstruction. fuck that

>Also, GUAM? What a FUCKING coincidence. TECHNICALLY American soil but nobody lives there and americunts dont give a shit about it.
>Nobody lives there
That is the stupidest thing I heard spewed out of someone's mouth

Yeah, blue pills everywhere.

Guam is a modern Hawaii, of course it's a target. You nuke military targets, not civilian centers.

Never mentioned Guam in OP

You're talking conventional wisdom. You don't think that Kim Jong Un might venture outside of those conventions?

An EMP attack would be an indirect attack on the American people through infrastructure destruction. You tell me how quickly any President would be willing to risk the lives of millions of American civilians for South Korea.

He'd essentially be holding the American people hostage. It's a terrorist strategy, but it could be quite effective.

i always had an eerie feeling that mw2 and cod mw series was some kind of predictive programming lol

COD is funded by the military, so is the stargate series and every spin-off including Eureka. I'm sorry I have no firm evidence, but stargate being a deep state disclosure program, strictly for high IQ nerds of course, is a reasonably well accepted conspiracy theory.

>tfw another video game predicted this situation already

youtube.com/watch?v=VilBSwFFfyg

200,000 + there

Here's the teaser that came out in 2010

youtube.com/watch?v=lClMm-ig1Os

Hey, that reminds me... has Guam capsized yet?

Hank Johnson needs to know.

>The only thing that can prevent it at this point is if we shove a nuke right up Kim Jong Un's ass. Trump may HAVE to hit them.

Lel, that's even worse than the first senario
>trump premptively tries to decapitate nork regime
>norks worst case scenario nuke Japan,Sk, and Guam Best case scenario cause millions of casualties with artillery in Seoul
>world watches as Trump sacrafices allied countries civilians on a premptive strike for a danger that SK Japs Russians and Chinks have had to live with for the last couple of decades
>realize that being an American ally means you're just an expendable sheep like Mubarack in Egypt
>no one wants to be an American ally
>hegemony collapses
Obese gook has got us in checkmate, there's literally no way I see the US getting out of this one unscathed

well that is interesting and a bit more socially detailed than mw2 but mw2 came out in 2009 and homefront teaser in 2010 so it wasnt first.

also, is it possible this is a propaganda psy op to get young, military-aged(or soon to be) men, who are the biggest gaming demographic, ready to go to war with the norks?

You're exactly right.

>>world watches as Trump sacrafices allied countries civilians on a premptive strike for a danger that SK Japs Russians and Chinks have had to live with for the last couple of decades

Except they haven't had to live with this particular danger. Up until recently, all NK had was a conventional military, so when the did their childish posturing and sabre rattling in the past, people could reasonably say that there was nothing to worry about. The fact that they have nukes AND increasingly sophisticated delivery systems changes the equation. The status quo isn't the same, so this necessitates a change of U.S./Allied posture and response.

Yes, because it'll be a year-long EMP and any sort of electronics that enter that region will be instantly disabled.

They've had nukes since 2005, if not a missle dirty bombs were always an option or just putting them on short range missles. At the end of the day, America only throws a temper tantrum when it's population is put in danger and is willing to sacrifice allies population for a potential threat, not an imminent one.

>Egyptian Arabic
you mean the only Arabic worth learning

>if not a missle dirty bombs

Not even close to being the same thing.

>At the end of the day, America only throws a temper tantrum when it's population is put in danger

The primary concern of any government should be the safety of its own citizens, not the citizens of other nations. Japan and S. Korea are responsible for their own defense. The smart move would be to acquire their own nuclear deterrent. If they are unable or unwilling to do so, then that's on them.

>you mean the only Arabic worth learning

No dialect of that filthy, godless language is worth learning. We should be executing anyone who speaks it in public!

Replacement of transformers and major power stations could take years, especially if a large area is affected.

Seriously, you wasted digits for that dumbass response?

>The enemies he plans on icing are domestic.
if you know this, why makes you think the deep state doesn't? Conversely if they exist why can't they just remove him?

Good questions, for which I have no answers.

Will the pax americana be over?
Can we finally invade bolivia?

>Japan and S. Korea are responsible for their own defense
Exactly which is why they'll realize being an American ally is meaningless since they lost a significant part of their population over an unjust war the Americans started because we can't deal with our people finally being in danger of nukes

>we can't deal with our people finally being in danger of nukes

We can deal with it. It is called a preemptive strike.

Bolivia should invade you. The heirs of the indigenous civilizations in the America's deserve access to the sea.

God you faggots are retarded
Kim fuck em can't reach any us land with his nuke other than Guam and even then we will burn them to oblivion without nukes.

MIC requires the planet to maintain a certain level of adversity in order to keep pumping out weapons, duh.

Don't count on it. You're still welllll within our sphere of influence even if we lose global hegemony.
See

>See

You think a partially obliterated Japan or S. Korea will actually be STRONGER and LESS vulnerable after a war with NK? Wow. Not to mention that we are still the biggest market and strongest economy in the world. Japan and S. Korea would still be begging to do business with us, especially Japan, which has no natural resources to speak of (not much different from the pre-WWII empire).

Yeah, that's great, except we have this little weapons system called the Ohio Class SSBN. See, we can park this thing 10 miles off the coast of North Korea and they'd never find it or know it's there.

Before the command and control in DPRK would know what happened (as they would have virtually no warning), it would be over. Every major city and military target in the DPRK would be destroyed in a nearly simultaneous flash of nuclear hellfire. And that would be using only 1/4 of the available loadout in a single SSBN, of which we have 14.

There would be no response, they would never get what few medium range and ICBM's they have off the ground before they were destroyed.

And lest you think they have some similar sea-born capability, they don't. What few boats they have are slow, noisy oil burners and even if they bolted some of their 50's era ballistic missile technology to one of them, it would be at the bottom of the ocean before the first of our SSBN's missiles left their tubes.

They are hopelessly outmatched in both a conventional and nuclear confrontation; we could end them in minutes. Only China can save them.

If you want to know how right you are, ask a national guard troop that was stationed in New Orleans right after Katrina if he has any videos. This was pre iPhones on every corner. If you're lucky enough to know someone like this, and they have videos they are willing to share, you will lose all faith.