Be honest Sup Forums, are men and women really equal?

Be honest Sup Forums, are men and women really equal?

Women are smarter than men

no
no

>ooooh please maggie sell out my nations industry harder oooooo i'm almost there OH YES PRIVATISE IT YOU FUCKING BITCH! *cums*

Obviously not.
They are born liars and whores.
Men have to corrupt themselves first to reach this moral decayed state.

Thats the number one difference. Also, they have a preference for the wicked ones. Men don't have that,

Races have major differences and so do genders. Those are facts and facts matter more than ideology and indoctrination campaigns.

Thatcher did nothing wrong. The only woman who wouldn't hang when we have artificial wombs and qt 3.14 robot waifus.

But no, women are disgusting creatures that aren't equal to men

She did the right thing to not allow school children to drink racsists milk so women are smarter then men

>a literal HUE talking about corruption

Thatcher was a one off.

isn't your national sport corruption?

are you a retard? she did the literal opposite of what Trump preaches you mongoloid

Thatcher was based. Argies BTFO.

No, of course not.

This cult of equality of outcome is only going to be fulfilled when everyone is dead.

They have on average, different abilities & different interests, there are outliers obviously, like that Thatcher cunt, who acted more like a man than a woman.

BASED anglo

>IQ tests are rigged to remove the gap between men and women on IQ tests, because men would score higher.
Yeah, yep. They're way smarter.

Right gal for the right time.

>Thatcher was based.
If by based you mean she destroyed British engineering, industry & manufacturing in favour of dead end call centre jobs then yeah, otherwise no.

Ding dong, just because she was right wing doesn't make her good. Also she arguably made the EU completely hostile to the UK during her term as well with the rebate

Don't forget the council house sell off launching the cancerous housing bubble which keeps expanding and bursting and expanding and bursting

If we're going off your reference image, then no... women are inferior.

Of course not, we are designed for different roles. Under the law of course we are.

So, commie faggots, am I wrong in my affirmations? Talking badly about my nation won't change facts.

Men are smarter than women. Check 'em.

Read the Bible, this is obvious.

Man is made in the image of God. Woman is the glory of man.

LOL

okay so destroying domestic industry and manufacturing is okay now? she did destroyed Britain and used police violence against workersä

Look at Labour now.....

nuff said

Obviously men and women are different. Ridiculous how someone can think otherwise with all the empriric evidence you have. Brainwashed by the zog.

What about Labour now? They're not radical, the stuff they are proposing is just common practice in most European nations, all of which also have their industry and manufacturing sold off, so Labour won't bring any meaningful change except ease the suffering of the disabled

yes and no.
they are different, but of equal value. them trying to become the same as man is what robs them of their uniqueness destroying their value and making them becomming worthless meatpieces.
male and female, sun and moon, black and white, ying and yang. both need each other.

Is Thatcher equal to or greater than most men? Yes. Are women on average equal to or greater than men? No. Thatcher was outlier, in every population there are outliers. We can't make decisions based on the outliers (it would be possible). We must instead make decisions based on the average member of that population.

the sexes are not equal in nature at all. I cant think of a single species where this is the case. why is this so hard to understand for people. not equal doesnt imply their values are different, male and female play different roles.

someone gets it

Dumb Thatcherposter

yes but equal does not mean identical

>Men have to corrupt themselves first to reach this moral decayed state.

You've clearly never met Anglos