We need to act now

How do we stop normies from posting non-stop about fag marriage??

It's all I see and hear now.

IT'S ON THE RADIO 24/7
IT'S ON THE TV 24/7
IT'S IN THE PAPER EVERY DAY
IT'S ON NORMIE BOOK 24/7
PEOPLE IN THE STREET TALKING ABOUT IT

I'm fucking sick of this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/gay-marriage/gay-marriage-debate-tony-abbott-urges-australia-to-vote-no/news-story/60ba176acb6bd80391225a895d88960b
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/john-howard-joins-tony-abbott-in-campaigning-against-samesex-marriage/news-story/22ac5430bf0fce123416d5c285e7d8c5
archive.fo/7eQDJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's being used as a smokescreen to justify the media black out on the recent military activity. Gay marriage is a farce, they dont know what they want, won't explicitly say so because the right will just make a counterargument. This is why they're deliberately vague, at this stage of civil rights they get less than nothing by being honest and forthright.

>we want gay marriage
>>why
>taxes
>>you had that everywhere besides Tasmania since the 80s
>hospital visitation
>>a private law for private institutions, regardless most are left wing enough to let you
>Catholic gay marriage
>>separation of church and state
>forcing that clearly straight guy to go gay
>>against his right to choose his own destiny
>make the right wing so scared they'll suck dick
>>k

I had a look at my kikebook just before for the first time in about 2 months and the first 4 things people have posted are support vote for fag marriage and the next 8 people have changed their profile picture with overlay to support the fucking fags

Yeah, they're so useful. They literally take groupthink and collectivism suggestions from the mainstream media, it's like the most popular bitch or most flamboyant flamer in every group is a corporation.

There's a reason these people fear individualism.

S-So do you support gay marriage, user?

Gay people are fucking gay

deal with it faggot

NO

*knock on door*

Hello, this is the diversity police, we hear you responded NO to fag marriage. We are going to have to take you to re-education camp and program some gay into you.

REEEEE

Your gay ass just posted about gay marriage.
Nice work, fruity.

Australia, how are you more conservative than us?

Normal people need to start taking a stand. Why did we even allow this degeneracy to go mainstream?

We haven't been fully infected by Americanism yet.

But it wont be long.

RIP

Government enforced mandatory gay sex next user better start practicing your rimming skills

Any good anti-gay memes?

Rustle some jimmies.

The legalisation of gay marriage led to the attempted normalization of transgenders which contributed mightily to Trump being elected.

We really don't have any.

All our energy was on the past and current meme wars and Ol Don in Murica.

Our ship is almost sunk and we have nothing.

World War III. Yellowstone erupting.

>We really don't have any.
This is a national embarrassment.

triggered?

it's what (((they))) want. To piss you off enough to just say yes to get it to stop.

Just treat it like a whiny child and repeat the No.

>IT'S ON THE RADIO 24/7
>IT'S ON THE TV 24/7
>IT'S IN THE PAPER EVERY DAY
>IT'S ON NORMIE BOOK 24/7
I remember this stage of the degeneracy, good times. Wait till they update you to degeneracy patch .65 transexual_child_sodomites. You won't even here about faggots getting married anymore, it's not even an issue. Now the pressing matter is whether little Timmy has a right to taxpayer funded genital mutilation. Honestly, you should enjoy this stage while you can, it's gonna get a whole lot worse.

Abbot isn't even PM anymore, why the memes?

He is leading the anti gay 'Vote No' campaign in the Liberal Conservative Party. The current Prime Minister is pro gay marriage and a Liberal.

kill the fags

news.com.au/lifestyle/gay-marriage/gay-marriage-debate-tony-abbott-urges-australia-to-vote-no/news-story/60ba176acb6bd80391225a895d88960b

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/john-howard-joins-tony-abbott-in-campaigning-against-samesex-marriage/news-story/22ac5430bf0fce123416d5c285e7d8c5

You missed the most obvious reason for it.
>"You have the freedom to do X, why can't I?"

Triggered?

Thats why its a postal vote

Why just stop listening to the radio and watching TV then.

why didn't you archive it you dunce

archive.fo/7eQDJ