Why are white people so fucking fat

Is it chemicals in their "food"? Or are they just too stupid to read about proper nutrition

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofobesity.org/disparities/blacks/
cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
stateofobesity.org/disparities/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White people are a bloated cow that has been pumped full of high fructose growth hormones & cheap credit with the sole intent of turning them into a voracious monster that - no matter how much low quality crap it is fed and provided with - will demand to consume more and more and more and eventually destroy itself to get it.
Guess who gets rich off meeting the demands of the white race's unquenchable appetite.

I agree with Piminder here, also. There's a lot of idiots in the states who believe that the fat content on the information part is all they have to worry about. Sugar is probably the biggest reason.

Is this joke? Blacks are fattest demographic by far.

The change in the diet pyramid (or whatever its called) in the 70s led to what you see in pic related.

Grain, flours and the like are the bane of men.

>everything has high fructose corn syrup
>the European body has only been ingesting corn for the last two centuries
>wonders why it isn't handling it seamlessly

looks like true capitalism to me

>A nigger calling any other race fat.

Its the opioids. Plus they eat from the grease trap in the back of the double wide.

Fattest country in the world is mexico and the fattest demographic in the US is blacks

In our nation, black people are more obese

but that's wrong

stateofobesity.org/disparities/blacks/

>eat big meals
>sit on ass watching TV 6 hours a day
>fill up with junk food before bed

Be jealous.

Shitty genetics, they also suck at sports thats why when you type 'white american atheletes' you end up with pic related

White people are the least fat of the three largest ethnic groups in the US. Still way too many fat white people though.

There is good pussy under that gut.

Blacks, pacific islanders, latin americans are all fatter. In my state roughly 5% of white children are obese. With 15% of black children and 20% hispanic.

You can say black people are more obese and everything but christ 67.2% of whites being overweight or obese is really bad. Don't try and deflect you fat double niggers.

pls read my post I'm the truth.

it's just the american way friend
i'm in canada and there are like no american-sized canadian women
and canadian girls seem like they love eating

We live in a society that values indulgence, decadence, and degeneracy. Neo Liberal Capitalism does not give a dam about white people or white families. Only profits and consumers.

With the rise of white identitarianism in the country, I see a future where health and family is number one.

Cuz thu libril meedias wont stop shone us fast food ads. Obama made us fat.

Fast food and other food products have high sugar/high fat and other addictive substances laced in these kinds of foods.
Eating food is the second most pleasurable thing a human can do, following sex.
So when we eat these kinds of foods, the elements of addictive additives and the high sugar/ high fat hits that dopamine/serotonin in your brain at much higher levels compared with food that isn't coated in additives, fat and sugar, and also we become addicted to the food itself because our brains start craving that hit of dopamine/serotonin in your next meal.

Another interesting fact, women are more attracted to foods with high sugar, hence why you see a lot of women eating chocolate/cakes and other sweets
Men are more attracted to savoury foods, like KFC/ tendies/ packet noodles/ pizza

It's just Americans

gets caught on a wire

You don't know anything about fat genes until you have a significant population of polynesians.

>Or are they just too stupid to read about proper nutrition
Nutrition literature is a massive clusterfuck. Clearly you haven't read it at all. And it gets even worse when you get to popular material, rather than peer reviewed research.

That said, the problem is carbs, which are cheap to produce and marketed to hell and back. Humans are NOT meant to consume so many damn carbs, but because they're the cheapest to produce and producing them prevents famines, they're pushed.

EAT LOW CARB, COUNT CALORIES, WORK OUT, LOSE WEIGHT, MAKE IT.

Now explain this.

reverse-gravity

Whites live in wealthy nations. Wealthy nations have lots of food.

Wealthy Asians such as Japs and gooks aren't fat because they bully eachother relentlessly for being fat.

WHITE PEOPLE IN THE USA ARE THE MOST OBES....WHOAH

bullshit

You can totally see some crazy ghost dude on the left just appear from out of nowhere and start casting magic

4 words mainly
> High Fructose Corn Syrup

these fat little monkets are the only cute type of monkey i have seen

That's still fat as fuck

>ignores which race is the fattest fuck

Nope sorry but last time I checked niggers are fattest of them all

THIS!!!!!!

So basically we can say facts which disprove u but that won't get in the way of your retarded nigger dribble

Fucking bullshit, nothing wrong with carbs

Actually it's mostly because most Chinese people are dominated by one ethnic group which all have similar phenotypes. Most of east asia are related to the Chinese somehow.

No you fucking upside-down idiot the topic was never which race is the fattest but why white people are fat

What does that have to do with obesity?

No japs aren't fat because they don't eat. They nibble on tiny meals of the worst tasting 'food' on earth

I would fuck the shit out of those fat titties.

Where I live, I see white women who are everything from thin to obese, but usually most are the average of the two. Yet almost all black women I see are obese. Food stamps are the only dividing factor that I could guess at being the difference of the two.

Good point. Might just be that their food is bland, but that doesn't explain the asians in western countries being less fat.

Bullshit. We don't get high fructose corn syrup in Australia and we are as fat as Americans. U have fallen for a subversive kike lie designed to harm us farming industry

My diet was atrocious growing up and I'm smart

you must not live near mexicans and niggers, but especially mexicans

At one point, Mexico had also overtaken the US as the fattest country in the world but according to (((sources))) the middle eastern countries are starting to catch up and pass us all in lardass numbers.

Right, so why mention whites exclusively when they're far from the fattest race? There is that negro iq again

Have u seen Asians shopping? They buy those ten kilo bags of rice, usually several. I suppose they eat healthy and their portions are often small

people in the US are fat because we make so much food and we culturally don't learn self-control until it's far too late

I know because I'm a fatty struggling to not be a fatty

Whites are the second thinnest group in America, after Asians.

Blacks, mestizos ("hispanics"), and natives/pacific islanders are significantly heavier.

fattest americans are black
lmao ignorant burger

Their genetics make them less prone to obesity.

Triggered shit skin alert, did your ebt get cut?

Then idk Aussiebro, maybe it's a lack of self control on for some ppl

Multiculturalism and globalism.
Food companies don't care about the health of the nation's people because they are divorced from the idea of belonging to the wider group.
Likewise, the average American does not have that instinctual sense of belonging to the group or contributing to its health through their individual actions/decisions either.

>Entire game of life has been the struggle to not starve for over at least 100 million years
>White nations beat the entire system of life and find ways to produce excess food stocks with outrageous amounts of kilocaloric energy.
>Nonwhite nations around the globe still experiencing massive droughts and widespread famine
>"too stupid"
Hah. Can't wait for your next joke about how whites are "too stupid" for having kids and living long lives in relative ease.

Maybe. What is more likely is that certain races process certain foods better than others. Pasta everyday seems to be healthy for Italians, but other ppl complain about the effects of that many carbs. Another example would be lactose persistence in nonwhites. So what I am saying is maybe Asians still eat food that they have evolved to eat, like rice

It's not race related. Hispanics and blacks are fatter than whites on average. It's the general fast food based western diet that's to blame.

No doubt, but I am far from convinced that high fructose corn syrup is any worse than regular sugar

sugar, its why so many people are over weight in the usa. there are many who do not understand that carbohydrate are just complex sugars and a lot of fast, pre packaged food is loaded with sugar. people can easily eat +200g of carbohydrates in one sitting.

The body cant store sugar it has to burn it and if it can not burn the body turns it into fat so it can be stored and the blood sugar levels do not rise to dangerous levels.

>
Credit where due, that's a nice fabrication job on that trike made from a tractor.

>Why are white people so fucking fat

because we keep inventing tasty foods

>tfw always ate fast food snacks and other 'unhealthy' things and never got fat.

I guess its just cause I never ate 3 plates of thsoe things in each sitting?

>Why are boomers degenerate after being raised on brainwashing jewish propaganda and decades of not giving a fuck about their health, sexual deviance, binge drinking, and drugs?

Cuz the food has been designed to blast the brain, effectively creating addiction.

This is well documented.

We live in excess, foreigners move here and gain weight all the time.

It's also why we are usually a lot more muscled, I've been all over Europe and to Asia and I was fucking huge over there even though I'm kinda scrawny in the US.

Instead of working out and bettering myself I could literally move and be cream of the crop.

Is that non Hispanic whites or "whites"?

We're 79.9% "white" btw, feels good!

I don't think what u said is statistically correct. Well not for Europe anyway, a lot of working class northern Europeans are big ppl

Corn based junk food, economic ruin of middle America and inactivity.

This is true

>French

Niggers are far more obese than whites you fucking KIKE.

cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html

Actually niggers are the fattest stateofobesity.org/disparities/
With Latinos close behind so the real question is why are shitskins so fat

(OP) #
>We live in excess, foreigners move here and gain weight all the time.

>It's also why we are usually a lot more muscled, I've been all over Europe and to Asia and I was fucking huge over there even though I'm kinda scrawny in the US.

STOP PLEASE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP!!

you mean "thicc"
learn the diff. It Could save your life.

So how do u explain the fact that blacks and spics are more obese? Also, u need to go back