AMA

AMA

fake and gay

i met the son of the prince of guam. great guy.

Are you on high alert?

why cant you write properly

wtf are you doing in guam? y'all afraid?

what would you like as proof.

How do you feel about the Americans seeding your women and knocking down your Latte Stones, faggot?

Where the fuck are your pens?

whats your REAL alert status right now? What's the atmosphere like?

Tits with time stamp

Statehood for Guam and Puerto Rico! +4 senate seats!

Did you have to write that message using your own feces?

do you want us to get you out of there?

How many coconuts does it take to shield yourself from the nuclear blast?

>brawn napples

Jej, nice digits user

Is lil kim gonna nuke ur peepur?

Whats happening?

Awesome pic. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

IS THE HORSE AND COW STILL THERE!?!?!?!?!

Spoke to a friend of mine in Barragada yesterday. He didn't even know what was happening.

I was stationed on the Chicago from 2012-2015. I miss the shit outta Guam. I loved living there. I really didn't want to leave.

If you are going 60 miles per hour, how many hours will you have traveled for after exactly 60 minutes/one hour?

Not enough information

OP Here. Guam is fine. It is literally nothing, only media mini cold war hype. Why would NK waste a first strike nuke on....Guam...? They wouldn't. Even if they did, they would most likely miss and kill the Jap whaling industry.

o7

Japan would then wipe them out.

Damn japs stop killing our whales.

>Nort Korear tries to nuke Guam
>misses by a dozen nautical miles, warhead doesn't detonate
>by weeks' end, some fat brown pineapple eating motherfucker goes sailing by CNN using it as a canoe

Kek

RIP in piece Guam Bro o7

Have you made your peace with God? If not, I'd get on that quickly...

>checks flag

Bwahahahah
So crute

not sorry,sorry. get someone to proxy for your collection.

well if your from Guam and not using a proxy shouldn't it show up instead of the United States flag?

Time 2 fap

>U traveled for 1 hour
How many hours have you traveled
At the conclusion of 60 mins/1hr.

Son, we need to have a talk faggit

Ur fugged

Do you realize what Guam is? Jesus.

Why is everyone worried..? Are those missile shields that are supposed to stop ICBMs actually a meme? Are they just some bullshit excuse of actual ICBM silos that are only good for attacking and not defending? Or does NK have so many nukes that they can fire in bunches of 30 like some freaking fireworks on the 4th of july?

There is no missile shield. They've had various types in development for decades but no working model. If they fire, out only defense is their shitty rocketry.

Hey guys. Turns out he really DOESN'T know what's going on.

Guam has a government? LOL

Patriot system has mixed results where in one test they were able stop a dummy but there was another that didn't succeed. Really the issue is nuking South Korea or Japan because, how close they are.

is this shit with norks just a distraction for something bigger? is trump gonna pull the plug on hilldawg or is it something to do put china in their place with the recent border tension with india

>AMA
what the fuck did you write that with?

>Z817F

What did he mean by this

>not white
Why are you on my board?

Are the oranges good in Guam faggot

Gay ass faggots just by seeing a mans nipples u can see he is not "aryan"

hhahahah fuckin homos hahah

It's bullshit theater.
>like clock work NK comes with the emotional blackmail until we send their starving masses a check, most of which Ill (what a proper name ill). It's what they do, followed by what we do.

>Maybe Trump will say: Fuck Off! Finally.

Pink = white
Brown = gasgasgas
Common sense.

In that case why was Putin mad at the missile shield in my country, if it's such a joke? Anyone knows?
Oh right, I assume it could be (or actually is) converted to a launch site. Maybe Putin isn't as paranoid as everyone makes him out to be...

That's not enough proof. Post everything from your hips to your neck.

Sorry, most of which ill pockets

trips, kek wills it

PR has their own flag

ok fag, not holding up the birth cert though so choose what I hold up. Dont't say cock this is Sup Forums

Patriots have the potential for a missile shield, but they haven't been fully tested for that, and weren't designed to shoot down anything bigger than a SCUD missile.

I'm pretty sure I've seen the Guam flag here before.
and this

Start a stream pointing towards norkland

or just take a picture facing west. We wanna see that action!

I'm gonna step on the gas
Tonight I'll fly!

this

It's not a joke system as it does have the capacity to take out missles since one may miss but, the other three will most likely won't.

Plus the radar system to it is very good and it's radius is large. The Patriot system in South Korea has the capacity to scan southern Chinese airspace

Might be the first user who has provided tits on Sup Forums in years. Leave it to a man to deliver

Gay azz Barry is in the house

kek

Very long time lurker. I respect the rules.

showing arrse is good cheeky banter, do that next.

Gay azz prime minister is in the house

>trips

>dubs

Faggot kys. I respect your customs though.

Kek

bullshit. show ur bum.

>This AMA thread became a camwhore /soc/ thread

fucking cancer

>EU
>homo
flag checks out

That is one seriously abused caligraphy pen.

When will Guam capsize?

There is no prince you newfag

why do you shave?
become the hairy beast you're destined to be

Now I'm sure Europeans are straight up homos.

So is that just a random doc that you have, or do you work for the government, and if yes, in what capacity?

POST COC SIR YES SIR

Do you island faggots smoke weed? How much does it cost if you do?

Any typhoons of late? Also sence China is trying to expand there baorders, is this a concern or not really. Halfa day man.

Fucking this. Top zozz.

Do you have have accses to the nukes on guam? Think you could launch one at kim jong meme? I just want to live long enough to see a nuclear war. k thx

*yawn* um, nice try sweety, but i've seen these pics before. you'll need to post a cheeky pecker pic to convince me.

>136761549
You may be Guamanian but you're not in Guam. Guam has its own flag and the new flag collectors would scream Rare. You have a US flag. You're responding to posts so I don't think you're a shill or trying to slide. I suspect you're likely US Military stationed in the US and possibly...possibly from Guam. But you're much more likely an Mainlander LARPer looking for (you)'s.
Authenticate yourself right fucking now.

Have they done anything to prepare or are they treating it like NK being NK ?

This

But if you're playing, I'll play along. Now that you're in North Korea's sights, do you think that your concrete homes would help or hurt you after you get attacked?

Well, this thread turned out pretty gay.