When you shill so hard, you become an actual propaganda platform

>When you shill so hard, you become an actual propaganda platform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tuagi9kZe8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the fuck does the left want a nuclear winter so bad? First Russia and now N.Korea.

North Korea doesn't have enough nukes to really do any significant damage... yet.

That's the point, we need to kick them in the dick before they actually develop a sizable arsenal. Either that or we arm both Japan and South Korea with nukes, which would make everyone unhappy.

This is like the "Chess with a pigeon"metaphor. Only I don't know which one is the pigeon.

They're probably both just birds shitting all over the board. Trump is shitting because he doesn't know any better and Kim is shitting all over the board because he's crazy.

He can though

If you remove nukes from the equation SK could steam roll the north... Probably wouldn't even need to mobilize their deep-reserves

>But muh artillery and Seoul
It's a meme

Trump isn't shitting

Just a stratergy shift. No one has really threatened the North before, so let's see how this plays out.

Patrolling the tumblr almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

>CNN verifies Kim's hole-in-one scorecard next
POLITIFACT RATES HIS HANDICAP--

>being this BTFO
even wire services are shitting on you retards

He's not really threatening them. He's just loudly blowing smoke and they will either (1) see right through it or (2) not care.

When you're playing poker, you don't dare the person with nothing to lose to go all in. Because they will.

I wonder if CNN will be remembered like the Yellow Journalists of the 1890's and 1900's.

the faster you can destroy the country the faster you can blame it all on capitalism and create your beautiful marxist state.

>the virgin prez vs. the chad Supreme Leader

FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY-FIRE AND FURY

>one nuke (maybe) vs. several hundred
>can't win
ummm wrong sweetie

Nuclear winter is the first step. Trump is taking the whole world down, it's the only way to dethrone the bankers.

How exactly is the whole Seoul being destroyed a meme.

the article doesnt say NK vs USA now does it?

>This is getting tiresome.
exactly.. the left just wants to make Trump look bad. If a nuclear war is what it takes, they are happy to oblige.

Memeuol is a meme city

More than likely. They'll be thrown in with the tabloids like the Esquire. I'd hope their reputation falls below the Weekly World News.

Doesn't Japan and South Korea already have nukes? If not, their close enough to shell the fuck out of them the minute they send out an actual warhead.

I'm pretty sure as their commanders in chief, their countries nuclear arsenals are assumed to be extensions of themselves

>a fight the US President can't win

They do realize our military is pretty damn powerful, right? They do realize we can just send in drone strikes just for fun, right?

Kek.

Sup Forums in a nutshell

youtube.com/watch?v=Tuagi9kZe8A

Koreans don't operate on a hive mind destroying the capital city wouldn't just render the rest braindead worldwide instantly

>Kim
>nothing to lose

Fucking kek. Don't confuse the citizens for the megalomaniac that lives like a god-king off their suffering. Moron.

The sad thing is your probably right.

God, do it already Trump. please make my existence somewhat important, I want to shoot gooks like those before me. I want to be the weeb war veteran already.

>Japan and South Korea with nukes, which would make everyone unhappy.
I mean, that would make me pretty happy. China, on the other hand, would flip out. This is why NK will lose.

Daily reminder: The (((people))) who write article after article, day after day, attacking Trump and his base, all look like this

At least the US government staff are hot though

Who has had sex with more women Trump or Kim?

>CNN supports North Korea over Trump

classic

Trump is threatening North Korea rather than trying to placate them with aid.

This is a radical shift in foreign policy and Kim Jung Un likely has no idea what to do rather than double down.

No they don't.