Does anyone here sincerely believe in a an-cap or libertarian society?

Does anyone here sincerely believe in a an-cap or libertarian society?
What about roads or law enforcement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VIs5r3ujBmw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

roads are inferior to zeppelins

Fuck yeah I do

Quit whining about roads, you don't need roads IN SPACE

how can we get to space if it's literally hell on earth?

come on man
it's a running goof and im only pulling the curtain back here because i know this thread wont go anywhere and nobody will see it
but no. it's a jerk-off
they're going for the goof. that's not to say their ideology is too far removed from it, but yeah it's a fucking goof get a life

*sniff sniff

i've seen people lay out paragraphs of why they think it DOES work in previous threads, shill

Both are shit

Dirt roads with used oil poured on them.

>literally muh roads

nice

Bot thread

Not a libertarian but both are pure garbage.

>literally not an argument

No, but our modern societies could do well with becoming a whole lot more libertarian and decentralized. Whenever the government gets too authoritarian, it starts turning everything into shit.

Build the road yourself. Ohio built a 600km road literally in a day by organising the community. Law enforcement would be taken over by community self-defense groups, perhaps private courts and private police, alongside ostracism and outlawry (in the literal sense) for criminals

that was probably like 1000 years ago, no one would be willing to do that now

>tfw no gf who forces you to lick her cute feets
feels bad minh

>i can't answer simple questions

1910. And it was Iowa, not Ohio. My mistake.

And in AnCapistan if you weren't productive you'd suffer or die off. It's only modern welfare states that allow the unproductive to thrive.

Someone would always be constantly trying to take over everything, though

>Roads
Roads would be better off privatized. Competition will drive down prices and increase standards.
Walter Block makes an excellent case for this in his book "The Privatization of the Roads and Highways". It's free as an ebook at the Mises Institute website, even just skimming the prologue should give you a basic understanding of how such a system would work.

>Law Enforcement
Again, this can be privatized. I don't know of any books/articles that discuss this (not off the top of my head), but essentially the only 'law' that needs to be enforced is the NAP. Individuals, housing developments, companies, road owners, etc. can hire their preferred plans from their preferred security providers.

again though, what's to stop someone just buying the best shit and marching over everyone?

how is that different from right now?

the private production of defense, hans-hermann hoppe

the production of security, gustave de molinari

>my warlords are better than your warlords
everyone is cucked under ancap

SNIFF IN HELL, FOOTFAGS!

youtube.com/watch?v=VIs5r3ujBmw

Kek

>Any of these people murdering Americans en masse
Only Hillary

ironically this

he's not even libertarian anymore
he's just gay

>sincerely
get out

white feet are the worlds best

>What about roads
Privatized roads

>law enforcement?
Privatized police

Umm, no sweetie.

START FEET POSTING

Footfags are the worst.

giantess posting is literal cuckoldry

No, cuckposting is cuckoldry, giantess posting is just having a patrician fetish.

>yfw lolbertarians sell "space" for space stations to park
>tfw they sell literally nothing

this

i believe in it, however it can no longer happen in reality as it requires what originally precipitated it.

90% of the population needs to be culled from the voter roles and a return to educated land owning men that are expected to lead.

Childhood is idolising Libertarianism, adulthood is realising Neoliberalism makes more sense.

He's still an AnCap, he just doesn't do theory anymore.

I swear this is the number 1 argument that retard ancaps always bring up: " How is that different from what we have now"

i believe i wanna lick dem feets

Only Trump.
Fixed that for you.

you're right, it just reinforces they don't know what they're talking about

My nigga

Here's the argument. There's no reason private funding couldn't figure out how to create a layer of used oil on top of dirt at a remarkably lower cost than government. You never see resorts or large private venues that are worth a damn with shitty roads. Same goes for security.

Giantess best fetish

*SNNNIIIIIFFFFF*

Snnniffffffffffffffffffffff

who the fuck needs roads? We are perfectly fine without them here in Somalia

Ancap is just an unrealistic utopia like Communism. There wouldn't even be a way to implement it without completely destroying the current system, which would violated the nap.

fuck roads, fuck laws, fuck niggers, and fuck you

>being anarchist

Libertarian society is the only rational choice. Fuck roads.

I'm my own law enforcement and as for roads, mad max doesn't have roads and they drive around just fine.

Nope, I work with Indian girls and I can say without a doubt they have better everything. Yeah they smell bad, but so do white women. Only East Asian women lack odor relative to other races.

This.

an-cap society would essentially be a sweep of the board in the long term, before once again falling into something more conventional, because like communists, an-caps have grave misunderstandings about human nature.

>being forced to lick her feet
>not tying her up and licking her feet against her will

>he gets it

Feet are fucking disgusting

Still better than looking at a woman's face.

sup low test faggot

>HUE
shoo shoo

UMA

Have you considered that it's just the Brazilians that are disgusting?

easily

>having shit taste

t. fake footfag

When are the AnCaps going to put some of the money they have into actually trying to make their dream work in real life?

Land is dirt cheap in the US, it wouldn't take more than a few bitcoin millionaires and the ancaps from Sup Forums that are in the US to buy up a town and take over it's government.

Let's see if it will work instead of just crapping on in here all the time.

An-cap is a meme ideology that doesn't even exist outside of the internet. Normies have never even heard of it.

Tfw you simply dont understand foot fetish

>buy up a town and take over it's government
Congratulations, you now have taken over the weakest part of the government, now you only have to deal with the State and Federal governments.

In all seriousness though, there are efforts underway. Liberland and the Free State Project come to mind.

Source?

>What would stop someone from forcibly taking over?
If someone tried to do that, there would likely be more than enough insurgents to make any operation attempted unprofitable.

paid insurgents?

>that flag

Oh poor lad, it's like a girl that escaped the Soviet Union asking me "If government doesn't provide bread, who will provide bread? Everyone will starve to death!"

More?

Just look up "Dungeon Quest" on e-hentai.

The insurgents in this instance would be comprised of some of the people being invaded.

top kek

one is a total joke, the other has gone nowhere in nearly 10 years, they need to start small way out in Montana not try and take over a whole state on the eastern seaboard..

We'll need to gas the kikes and have a race war before we can try out hardcore an-cap.

Yeah, things aren't going so well right now. There's nations that are pretty economically liberal, Switzerland, Chile, Singapore, etc. but nothing that we could really call libertarian.

This is certainly true, we also need to gas our own internal kike before we are ready.

We don't need roads

its called walking. and horses

Toll roads and bounty hunters.
>entire thread BTFO

FSP is full of Jews and SJWs it'll never go anywhere, and no doubt all the money going into it is being sucked up by the Jews promoting it.

Yeah, at the end of the day there's probably not going to be any libertarian or fascist nations for a long, long time.

Roads = crowdfunded by people who want them and made by people wanting money from crowdfunding.

Law enforcement = Insurance based system where private forces take bounties from insurers to prevent or solve crime. same system applies to enforcing NAP

There are always ways..